Mid-Summer Drop Info, Base Lines and Limited Release gear coming up Next..

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KushCo

KushCo

Hell Yeah, CannaVenture. Cant wait for these new crosses.

I was able to score a pack of Garlic Breath from the last drop...Between last drop and the next, my op will be rocking with Cannaventure gear by summers end. You keep dropping all these bad-ass crosses and ima end up going broke! Trying to decide what to get with all that fire aint easy. Is there any chance we may be seeing your gear sold in Michigan anytime soon? Do you have a rep here? I would love to have local access to some of these gems, as im sure would many other farmers here in the mitten.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Alright, I just sent Logic the last of teh packs from The Spring Limited Release Drop... He will be getting those packs thsi Friday, in 2 days...

I wanted to give everyone an Update about the next drop in about 5-6 weeks at the most...Mid-Summer Drop..

We will be dropping more Base Lines, like...

Sour Double Kush BXII
Purple Berry BXII
Electric Larry Land (First Release Ever)
Grapefruit D-Lite (First Release Ever)
Diesel Fire (2nd Drop)
Garlic Breath (2nd Drop)
Also, We will be dropping a few more Limited Release lines as well, including....All Arcata Trainwreck BXII male crosses, was found in H3AD Seeds Arcata Trainwreck BXII genetics.. (Really Nice)​
Girl Scout Cookies Clone x Arcata Trainwreck BXII (H3AD Seeds)
Loompas Headband clone x Fire OG BX
BlackBerry Kush clone x Arcata Trainwreck BXII (H3AD Seeds)
Fire Og Clone x Arcata Trainwreck BXII
Afghani BullRider clone x Pakistan Chitral Kush (Purple Frosty male, wanted to keep this Old School)
95 Super Silver Haze x Grapefruit male (Super Silver Grapefruit Haze)
Lavender Clone (Pacific North West Clone x Jazz Berry Jam (Purple Grape-y male)
Chemdog #4 clone x Chemdog D BXII (Garlic Pheno)
Chemdog D x Chemdog D BXII (Garlic Pheno)
LA Affie clone x Chemdog D BXII (Garlic Pheno)
LA Affie clone x Fire OG BX (VERY Limited)
Lemon Skunk Clone x Arcata Trainwreck BXII (ULTRA Lemon-y/Lime-y, big yields, plenty of Quality)
Girl Scout Cookies clone x Fire OG BX (VERY Limited, kind of made a similar Animal Crackers line, obviously the same GS Cookies clone was used, but different Fire OG males where used, Animal Crackers is GS Cookies clone x Fire OG, I believe it was an S1.. Not completely sure, so probably GS Cookies clone x Fire OG Clone... Im guesing on the S1 part , but makes sense)
I Feel like Im leaving something off that list.. But that is pretty much it... If i left anything off the list, Ill come back and edit it later....​
Everything has been pollinated, now its just a matter of time.... This drop will happen Mid-Summer, in about 5-6 weeks or so, possibly sooner.. Ill keep everyone Updated with details as they emerge...​
Enjoy The Summer.. Hope Everyone with an Out Door plot has a succesful season...​
Good Luck and Be Safe...​
-CV​

Wassup CV? how are things over in cannaland? hope all is well.. do you think we can get a an update for the next drop? inquiring minds would like to know. thanks bro .

K

kdub4201

What up cana bro how can I get my hands on some of those electric Larry lands my partner kes did that test grow for you and we grew that out a few times but lost the keeper clone due to some issues we were having. Been trying to find it ever since. I'll buy some asap please let me know. Great work btw and please keep me posted

kes54800

kes54800

sweet Canna!!! hey PM me if u got the time brotha...
Peace
KeS

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

What up cana bro how can I get my hands on some of those electric Larry lands my partner kes did that test grow for you and we grew that out a few times but lost the keeper clone due to some issues we were having. Been trying to find it ever since. I'll buy some asap please let me know. Great work btw and please keep me posted

Kes says he did not do this test for you??? What do you mean?

Kes can you chime in please?

RC

kes54800

kes54800

Kdub did not do any tests for cannaventure or any breeders and he is not my grow partner...im a one man operation....not cool.......he better fix his post

soserthc1

soserthc1

very interested in the lemon skunk trainwreck strain - sounds like a really nice list of cuts .... best of luck cannaventure

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nice work your the first I see with a gsc release..!! Why did you use the train wreck thought..? I actually think that will take away from the gsc considering most want the original smell..

Now the fire og x to cookies might be super dank.. considering the animal cookies was made with a fire og .. they say from Cali connect but yes4 prop confirmed it was with the clone only.. I'm def gonna try and grab a pack of those.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Canna is the fire og clone only had an offer yesterday for a cut but its about an hour drive but seems like its worth the ride..... some of those strains sound killer bro... I def would love to grab a pack of GSC.... best of luck ... keep bringing the fire bro.......Respect Soser

Dvs

Dvs

hey CV ney time frame for when these are gona drop im icthing to get my hands on a few of these bad boys and need to get my monays in order :D

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

hey wassup cv? bet shit is real busy around your camp right now. when you get a chance can you drop us an update on the drop progress it would be greatly appreciated ! thanks bro hope all is well.

cheese

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

I talked with CV today. He is packaging everything up as we speak and has been working around the clock to make sure things go smoothly. This is going to be an awesome drop we all just have to be patient!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
sign me up for some of the Girl Scout Cookies x Fire OG BX I already got the ECSD X Chemdog D Bx2 witch I'm super excited about I love the sours Hey CV I want to see a GSC X ECSD if you have any left over pollen from the GSC S1's those would be amazing keep doin you CV your killin it bro props

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
can't wait to watch all the grows unfold, congrats.

D

Digger

Hi CV, I recently scored a pack of your ECSD x Alien Kush, are these beans fem's?

Latest posts

Top Bottom