Midwest Densies Lacing Up Some Clown Shoes

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

@Mwd i see the beds are killing it im a bucket/potting grower but want to ease into the raised beds whats a good bed size to start with to learn what my babies like and get a headstart.dialing in the new medium and style of grow i see you use gavitas 600w se whats the "SE" tag mean as opposed to the "DE"??? Damn man you have a super clean room i like that, sanitation is key at mi casa
You can make beds out of anything anysize i use 3x3.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Same old here just 4-500 base with an additive now.and again. Had initial lockout from not watering enough but theyre good now. Week from flip id assume.
CAM00386

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
If it was me I would run those lights the entire time all the way to the ceiling and Chop those legs even lower on those beds. Hit them with ec of 1.4 to get them going with 20% run off in coco and temps at 85 to 86 and 75% humidity and sit back and watch the magic happen..

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

Looking proper brother. keep it up, looking forward to see those fill out.

@JACKMAYOFFER - u would suggest that distance even though MWD is using the 600w SE's?

true grit

true grit

If it was me I would run those lights the entire time all the way to the ceiling and Chop those legs even lower on those beds. Hit them with ec of 1.4 to get them going with 20% run off in coco and temps at 85 to 86 and 75% humidity and sit back and watch the magic happen..

Ya with 600's 30-36" is prime. Beyond that you start seeing a decrease. Def need that rh to run 85-86 tho. Vpd ranges. I heard from TK new controllers, have vpd control as well. Right now my prime with 600's is. 30-36", 75-77 and 60% rh

Top Bottom