Midwest Densies Lacing Up Some Clown Shoes

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capfan

Capfan

Sorry if I missed it, how's night time humidity? What's your plan for it ?

Edit : 205s baby ;)

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
im in love with this thread . great stuff brother

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Bad ass. Looking super nice and healthy in there. Does the grunflos pump require wiring? or does it come ready to run with the plug wired in.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Its ready to go i believe will more than likely install a rainbird

Capfan

Capfan

very nice Midwest... Have you thought out your iriigation yet ?

If I recall right, nothing from lowes compares to a 205, outta just get another !

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

very nice Midwest... Have you thought out your iriigation yet ?

If I recall right, nothing from lowes compares to a 205, outta just get another !
The irrigation is grundfo 3/4 hp booster external pump out of a rez with 1" pvc the entire run into octabubblers, finishing with drip lines or sprayers. Its being configured today. Like i said im only there 2-3 x a week with limited time but i was hoping itd be done by now..

the quest 205 just got put into the room lastnight and seems to drop rh fast. Well see how the night cycle goes with the spikes and whatnot. Note i ordered the wrong size 4 way corners so thats not done yet.

P

purple j

Back in action! Looking good.....not as good as my blue cookies though.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Day 14 same shit base @5ml and 4 ml cal mag on this day thats it. Im 5'9" and these plants tower over.me
CAM00556
CAM00557
CAM00560
CAM00561
CAM00563
CAM00564

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

holy fuck.

this is the best of ur work ive seen so far bro. shit aint even throwing flowers yet :eek: watch ur back before those girls swallow u whole!

Latest posts

Top Bottom