Midwest Densies Lacing Up Some Clown Shoes

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I used base, cal mag, bud xl, and moab next run im adding three things and final run fasilitor is going to be added to see if anything is stacked harder.

The two new additions are just hpk, hp2 and a possible notg bone meal flush to get a couple more organic inputs and see if anything changes look wise.

We have a better grip on the room also but just two last things to work out and well be good.

One last thing fuck goodman and now coleman ac. Ive heard luminaire and possibly trane could be decent fits. Well see

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Topped everything today again and supercropped. Im taking a mini vacay for 4 days so hoping to flip soon after i get back maybe 10 days
CAM01366
CAM01368

Billyboat

Billyboat

I used base, cal mag, bud xl, and moab next run im adding three things and final run fasilitor is going to be added to see if anything is stacked harder.

The two new additions are just hpk, hp2 and a possible notg bone meal flush to get a couple more organic inputs and see if anything changes look wise.

We have a better grip on the room also but just two last things to work out and well be good.

One last thing fuck goodman and now coleman ac. Ive heard luminaire and possibly trane could be decent fits. Well see

York makes excellent units. I have 4 of them running strong.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I did get my water analyzed it's high in sodium hydroxide aka lye and it takes a shitload for me to buffer any ph. Loads of concetrate to get it down or up. Just an idea. I have well water now that comes out at 150 from the mtn runoff

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Ah so you dial down the feed level, feeding from 900-1100 ppm total and teas? Gotta try it out, I'm in Fl, so there's crazy amounts of Ca carbonate and mag, can't be bad, just gotta tweak the feed to match up the NPKCa levels, currently running GH6/9 with an Si additive. I can finally get rid of the headache of running my RO...

The buffering is crazy nice though. Bumped up the ratio of tap, running probably close to 40% in volume, only problem I had to drop to 1/2 the amount of Si to make sure I'm not feeding at 6.5 pH+, other than that, mixes up clean and stable, from 5 minutes after mixing to 5 days after, no swing, nice and ready at 6.2, and they're lovin it

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I did get my water analyzed it's high in sodium hydroxide aka lye and it takes a shitload for me to buffer any ph. Loads of concetrate to get it down or up. Just an idea. I have well water now that comes out at 150 from the mtn runoff
You use advanced ph down or any other concentrated down? That can help alot.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

No. I add the same.everytime water is 500 and base fluctuates between 4-600 aka 4-6 ml bc house and g.is that easy roughly 100 ppm per ml of a and b, so feed water is 900-1300 if additives are used. Again i feed base ONLY 4 times a week 1 tea and other days are base plus one additive the other 2 days. You dont need cal mag, silica, etc every feed @SpitXFire

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Yeah that's what I meant as in total ppm of feed off by a couple hundred on the high end lol, sorry terrible at typing out shit when stoned... The frequency of feed and teas is something I should look into, I just feed teas on top of base feed same day, switch out half the feeds for teas(1x a week, looking to hop onto the OG Biowar train). I got a old ass bottle of Cal-mag off to the side haven't touched it in 2 years, only use silica as a a holdover from using straight RO, where I needed 1 ml per gal to get the pH to 5.8-5.9. Planning on dropping it more often since I'm adding more and more tap that buffers well. GH is easy enough for me- fill rez add tap, Si, then micro and bloom and then fill to ppm level I want with RO, easy peasy, and if I go cheaper I'm moving to dry raw salts(already planning on it).

Thanks for the advice though bro, always looking for something better/more efficient/cost efficiency, and love picking the brains of some serious ass growers, who got it down pat

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

No. I add the same.everytime water is 500 and base fluctuates between 4-600 aka 4-6 ml bc house and g.is that easy roughly 100 ppm per ml of a and b, so feed water is 900-1300 if additives are used. Again i feed base ONLY 4 times a week 1 tea and other days are base plus one additive the other 2 days. You dont need cal mag, silica, etc every feed @SpitXFire
I did a similar thing last round... loved it

OnTheCrush

OnTheCrush

Respect! where do you get those liners with the pvc sleeve sown in like that?

OnTheCrush

OnTheCrush

Also, do you have any pics of what the underside of those beds looks like? what are you draining into? I'm gonna do a similar set up but with red sprayer heads facing down out of white pvc above the bed. Just curious about pumps, draining, etc. Thanks for any knowledge. UPs

Top Bottom