Mikado Geneology

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Easty

@FlyinJStable mate, they are some seriously fat and delicious buds you got there, nice work :)

Here's a few pics of mine, she's only small but damn she is stocky! Took 4 weeks to show pistills and is now rocking along!!
20150618 155027

20150618 155012

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The Mikado is flushed and Hanging up I have to admit she is the Bigest Buds I have done as soon as I started touching her the whole house reeked of Budz. Here area few shots of her doin that dry thing.
Once the buds are semi dry i will bag um then into the jars fer a spell.
Out of all the beans at the start of this journey I wish that One of the Males had been worthy of My Nyvia II. But I will keep hunting fer her Partner. Thats Half the fun.
6 19 2015 UD 4
6 19 2015 UD 3

6 19 2015 UD 2
6 19 2015 UD 1b

I will do a smoke report in a few weeks, and I am popping the rest of the Beans I have,. . . .
A Plant that can put out Budz like this with smells as sweet MUST have a Male counter-Pert. LoL I hope..
Peace and super Big Mikado Bud Vibes to ya ALL
FlyinJ
PS
FYI the box they are in is what My 6 light T5 came in.

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Goin into the jars to be gifted out soon..
Very Very smooth Smoke with the Smooth sweet taste almost a sweet corn and Jolly rancher
Laid back Wooden ships and clasic gas type medication with a pain relief Muscles and Moods
Sedative like taking a Perkaset or Hydrocodone. 3-4 hr
TotalRound6 1
Sweet Mikado
Super mellow Vibes FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

This is whats Next
7 1 2015 PO 3
This is Chem Soda and she is Dusted with Medusa's White Tuna
and this one is Nyvia II Dusted with GSC
7 4 2015 Nyv GsC 2
Only making a few F1's for now
If the Baked Soda turns out then I will dust a whole plant
As far as the Nyvia II taken her to the Next level is My wish (Nyvia III) and the GSC is just what she needs,
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

20150706 100100
Screenshot 2015 06 17 13 25 07
Screenshot 2015 06 17 13 24 53
Screenshot 2015 06 17 13 24 49
Update time, we have 1 outta 2 mikado babies popped up. Hoping for the grapefruit pheno again or a grapefruit pheno male. I'm also trying to pop some 30 year old Hawaiian seeds from oahu that were gifted to me. Not sure of lineage but I do have some pictures of pictures from 1984 of the original plants. Praying at least one pops. Would love to have some 30 year old genetics to play with. Here's a shot of the new mikado pheno and the original hawaiian plants taken in 1984.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,

I if I would have known of the original genetics of mik earlier I would have identify the phenos then, the 'grapefruit' would most surely fit a part of the description of the genetics... I can say, that if and when you do get it ...it's a treat... Had one from shorty came a a tall beast that was unleashed,... Super smelly...so now we see that many older breeds have new life thru maintenance and mixing... Properties... When I get the chance I'll do a mik x willies wonder.... My real deal project ts is fly dutch Twister strain...any how my other cross with mik would most certainly b sativa seedbanks White Lady ALL day long!!
That ganga is at the pinnacle of TRUE medicine of the body mind and spirit... Roses...Roses...Roses in smell and taste... Sublime, Succulent, Sweet, Satisfying, Stiky and most certainly Smokable... Calms the mind and spirit... Would b great for PTSD ...

Been busy working... Outside not enough time in, u have to work like slave in DC to keep up, yet folks got strange $$... DC bldgs expensive hole, 555 feet below sea level...yet we still bobbing for air... out doors here is pure premium...one of my other od spot was tore down for some office bldgs... got 4 Paradise seeds Sativa Spirit just sprouted for od now gotta find another spot on quick, these Amsterdam babbies... Gotta go to peace all and fly j keep up the good work bro.......mik x lion heart....

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

@FlyinJStable that Mikado ended up lookin boss, brother.
I know I told you elsewhere but just wanted to make sure I did in the "official Mikado" thread as well:D
Good job!!!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have to say the Mikado has been a Win in the Meds
But as far as looking for a Cross for My Nyvia II or Other Not what I am Looking For,
The Raspberry is So good Taste wise and Med wise she will be a keeper Up on the Mountain Farm with
a few other great growers for Veterans and Veterans who grow gifted as long as she will clone.
so On to The Next One
Peace

E

Easty

Top stuff @FlyinJStable you got some delicious looking buds there!!

@Nitetroller wicked man, keep us updated on the mikados!! What's the pics of the other beast? She looks good too!

@chillywilly damn, lovely sativa dom girl you got there, she looks like an old haze I used to grow, does it have any haze in her?

Here's a couple pics of my mikado at 5 weeks flower, starting to swell up now and an she is frosty!! I dusted her with my reversed Night Cap (C99 x (Blueberry x Medicine man) so hopefully I get a few seeds out of her!!
20150707 135022

20150707 135014

chillywilly

chillywilly

Top stuff @FlyinJStable you got some delicious looking buds there!!

@Nitetroller wicked man, keep us updated on the mikados!! What's the pics of the other beast? She looks good too!

@chillywilly damn, lovely sativa dom girl you got there, she looks like an old haze I used to grow, does it have any haze in her?

Here's a couple pics of my mikado at 5 weeks flower, starting to swell up now and an she is frosty!! I dusted her with my reversed Night Cap (C99 x (Blueberry x Medicine man) so hopefully I get a few seeds out of her!!
View attachment 520985
View attachment 520987
WOW easty
Looking good, this beast I got here is a cross of lion heart an African Sativa mix #14 from Canada almighty seeds, no longer available and the I think grapefruit pheno mikado with the taller aspect. This plant should b started @12-12 immediately! Flower rite now is 10 on... This thing is an f1 beast...

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

@Easty those other pics are of some hawaiian plants my buddy grew 30 years ago. He gifted me some seeds of them but so far none have popped. Not really expecting them to sprout but if they do it will be nice to cross in some old genetics to the new stuff. Not sure of the strain, just that he got the seeds in oahu in the early 80's.

E

Easty

@chillywilly cheers mate, she is definitely coming along very nicely, smells of sweet berry skunk!! Wow, that is a nice old school cross you got there, I'm a bit partial to African sativas myself!! Top stuff mate.

@Nitetroller ah wicked, I did read that above, must've got sidetracked sorry ha ha. Man, I hope you get some to sprout, back in the late 90's I had some hawaiian indica and sativa plants, the sativa was probably the most insanely 'up' high I've ever had, almpst gave me heart palpitations from memory! Was awesome for the bedroom too if you know what I mean ;) fingers crossed you get some to pop mate!
I sprouted some late 90's DJ short blueberry seeds about 6 months ago and i found soaking them in warm water (keeping it on a heat mat) until they cracked and then into seed raising mix on the heat mat, worked well, I ended up with 6 out of 8 seeds popping for me!!

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

@Easty I would love to run my mikado outside, perfect for our climate in detroit. It's fast enough and doesn't get too crazy in the height department either. Although legal in Michigan to grow outside as long as neighbors can't see em, I'm in a residential neighborhood and it's just not possible. Hopefully moving back to a rural area next year. Please post some picks,would love to see how they look in full sun.

E

Easty

Yeah I'm in the same boat @Nitetroller residential areas are hard to keep it stealth, i grew a green crack outside last year and the smell got a bit crazy on me so I chopped her a week or so early. Still turned out pretty damn good though.

Here's my mikado girl with another 2 weeks left, getting very frosty my only issue with her was she spat a nanner on the very top bud. I plucked it off though and no more since!

20150713 171543

20150713 171535

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

What's up farmers,revisiting an old thread. Things have been hectic around here but I'm just finishing another mikado pheno so I figured I'd post it up. This one is all grapefruit and a larger plant both structurally and yield. This strain never disappoints!!!
20151206 160521
20151206 160529
20151206 160540 1

E

Easty

What's up farmers,revisiting an old thread. Things have been hectic around here but I'm just finishing another mikado pheno so I figured I'd post it up. This one is all grapefruit and a larger plant both structurally and yield. This strain never disappoints!!!View attachment 553674View attachment 553675 View attachment 553676
Wow mate, she looks devine :-D
Was that from Hazeman's beans? I've been meaning to pop more of the ones I have. I do have a mik x night cap which is one I made, so far looking very mikado-ish :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom