Mikado Geneology

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nitetroller

Nitetroller

Wow mate, she looks devine :-D
Was that from Hazeman's beans? I've been meaning to pop more of the ones I have. I do have a mik x night cap which is one I made, so far looking very mikado-ish :)
Yes these were from a hazeman pack I got a couple years ago. Slowly been going through them. So far every one has been a winner. I've got a couple left. Hoping for a male to go in the man stable.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

What Up ! ! ! ! You Mikado Fans you
Just busy busy leaving the House of J to a much more controlled EVO.
Its a good feeling to see My Mikados frolowering again,
Had one change a bit due to the cold weather I believe, The New Room dropped to 62 60 a few times and
she purpl-ed up on the pistols a bit, but No worries and A great group of Guys(The PTSD Mt Crew) to babysit her now.
12 2 2015 UD 1

12 7 2015 UD 2

She still is One Sweet Lady
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

E

Easty

What Up ! ! ! ! You Mikado Fans you
Just busy busy leaving the House of J to a much more controlled EVO.
Its a good feeling to see My Mikados frolowering again,
Had one change a bit due to the cold weather I believe, The New Room dropped to 62 60 a few times and
she purpl-ed up on the pistols a bit, but No worries and A great group of Guys(The PTSD Mt Crew) to babysit her now.
View attachment 553986
View attachment 553987
She still is One Sweet Lady
Peace Farmers
FlyJ
She is definitely one sexy lady though mate! Nice work :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up farmers,revisiting an old thread. Things have been hectic around here but I'm just finishing another mikado pheno so I figured I'd post it up. This one is all grapefruit and a larger plant both structurally and yield. This strain never disappoints!!!View attachment 553674View attachment 553675 View attachment 553676
That my friend is one fine lookn lady right there. Oh my...... How does she smell taste and smoke???? Heard a lot of Mikado over the years never had a chance to run her. Nice work. Props +++

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

That my friend is one fine lookn lady right there. Oh my...... How does she smell taste and smoke???? Heard a lot of Mikado over the years never had a chance to run her. Nice work. Props +++
Thank you @jumpincactus! I haven't smoked this pheno yet. She smells of sour grapefruit. I also have a raspberry pheno that is phenomenal as well. Raspberry doesn't yield as much but is more frosty. I'll post some new pics of the raspberry pheno. She is gorgeous! Raspberry creme smell and flavor.
20151207 132223 1
20151207 132310 1

E

Easty

Thank you @jumpincactus! I haven't smoked this pheno yet. She smells of sour grapefruit. I also have a raspberry pheno that is phenomenal as well. Raspberry doesn't yield as much but is more frosty. I'll post some new pics of the raspberry pheno. She is gorgeous! Raspberry creme smell and flavor.View attachment 554219View attachment 554220
Mmmm damn I wish there was a scratch and sniff app, she must smell awesome!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Goin into the jars to be gifted out soon..
Very Very smooth Smoke with the Smooth sweet taste almost a sweet corn and Jolly rancher
Laid back Wooden ships and clasic gas type medication with a pain relief Muscles and Moods
Sedative like taking a Perkaset or Hydrocodone. 3-4 hr
View attachment 520812Sweet Mikado
Super mellow Vibes FlyJ
So glad I found this thread! Can't wait to see what I get out of mine!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

You wont go wrong with anything you get from hazeman flyinj.one of the most underrated breeders imo.really decently priced too.
Yes! I recently picked up some of his gear and his prices, well they speak for themselves And so far the germ rate on point! Awesome thread! Still reading

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Well there is always bad with the good, I dont understand that some of the M-3 popped and then sprouted...
only to grow 1 inch then die ? ? ?
some of the M-2 and M-1 lagged and or were weak
so here is the final numbers

Mikado M-1 Seven healthy sprouts doing great
Mikado M-2 f2 Five Healthy spouts
and
Mikado M-3 only 3 and doing ok,
In Coco feeding PH water Only once every 3 days or as coco cups get lite.
I have my eye on um all . . .
Posting a few pics of some of the sprouts as no need to see um all here are some that IMHO are note worthy
View attachment 487857
The leaf caught my eye so gunna see what is all about, as it must be a trait to the strain as its not the only one.
View attachment 487860
Here is another from the M-1
View attachment 487861
May not have any real bearing but its still cool.
View attachment 487862
here is the M-2 that are an F2 from a well known Breeder Just cuz he wanted to help me out.
View attachment 487863
and one from M-3 the oldest of the 3 I was not counting on any popping so having three is gret news as long as they stay healthy.
View attachment 487864
showing kinda the same leaf structure.
So that be them and will keeping in the cups till topped once then see whats next.
Peace Farmers
Super Pheno hunting Vibes
FlyJ
Thank u for sharing! I now have some things to watch for! I enjoy documenting via camera!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Greetings, this is the latest, I had to tweak a bit because the light is not reaching the sides so I just tilted. This is my 1st LED grow , so I'm still learning. Canopy is top notch, been doing hids so long now I have remind self at times . This a begining to end led for me. Back to Mikado, this 'tall' pheno I call it these are micros actually at tallest is at 14", I just force em shorter. In good environment, Mikado is a thirsty plant and usually likes coco medium, does well in most. In 2010 , I had one spectacular individual with the most crystallized and aromatic of all miks I've done, no raspberry, cream or astringent smell, hard to describe, she was a total bombshell, couldn't hide it, some didn't want to smoke it as it was glittering so much. My last mik x mik was two, a tall female x short male - short female x tall male (shorty) . I think this is f 3 generation. The mik x lionheart was very nice and better flower to leaf ratio and smelled of fresh brewed beer, crystal carries over from Mikado in most cases. I also did a Mikado x purple papaya( nirvana) x cindy 99 called purple mikapaya, quite nice , nothing fancy besides flavor and color , in future probably a Williams Wonder x sounds nice, they have some similar properties.
Peace FlyJ and grow buddiesView attachment 496838 View attachment 496840 View attachment 496837
Thanks for sharing! You still working these? You have stunted intentional? That is my plan as well as space is well space

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Had owner of hydro store at my crib today, he sold bad bag of soil with bugs!! in it, he gave me fresh coco bag and stuff and checked my bebes, he liked. Showed some advanced stuff to him he never saw before. Been doin some stuff for yrs and was surprised no one seen some of this before. He took a few notes and such. I brew a lot of my nutes and don't use too much .
I like the kiss method keep it simple and safe.
Peace
As in real coffee coffee?

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

@MIKEZILLA you are in for a real treat with those! I've found 2 main phenos, raspberry and grapefruit and one pheno that I've been calling the trix cereal. Smells and tastes like trix cereal almost to the T. The grapefruit phenos are the larger yielding. All have crazy frost levels! Haven't had a bad bean from hazeman.

chillywilly

chillywilly

As in real coffee coffee?
Oh, I see what u was saying, I use a coffee maker to brew my plant tea rather than ferment, it is called ' hot brew' , in that pic the jar has an 8 year Peru sea bird guanos, and the fresh made next to it...makes potent teas...
Peace...
cw

Top Bottom