Mikado Geneology

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Thanks for sharing! You still working these? You have stunted intentional? That is my plan as well as space is well space
Well the raspberry pheno is usually short, while the grapefruit pheno is taller...good luck on your grow! Stay a little low on nitrogen, heavy on p and k...
Peace...
cw

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@MIKEZILLA you are in for a real treat with those! I've found 2 main phenos, raspberry and grapefruit and one pheno that I've been calling the trix cereal. Smells and tastes like trix cereal almost to the T. The grapefruit phenos are the larger yielding. All have crazy frost levels! Haven't had a bad bean from hazeman.
For sure man! So far out 24 i got 23 to go...not all Mikado....but here are the Mik's @ germ

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

What other Hazeman seeds did you pop mate? Those mikado's will be good, mine was frosty as hell :)
White/fugukush/AlohaWhiteWidow X Chocolate Thai
As well as these..

I have 5 others as well...He gifted a pack labeled White Tiger....I am thinking they are very soon! Licking my chops thinking about em! Yea so for 23/24 geem rate
Here is a little peak

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings all!
Look like the spark plugs are firing up again...on mikado...my beans from federation original got from hemp depot... also got their hawaii'n Sativa they say from Mauna Kea...he he...they did a cross of the two and called it crown Royal...I also did get the original Romulan from Marc Emery, but none germinated!!! Thanks to Marc for hard work back in the day...I may do another run with my girl... One of two of my sets of mikado was lost(confiscated by TSA in Colorado) and a new test run strain :
C99/strawberry cough x mikado/purple papaya (nirvana)... Did two runs and it was a spectacular new variety I called purple mikapaya...took almost four years to put together but now gone .....
I may do another run of the second set of mikados...here in DC for those in the know know mikado , now 8 runs...always rings the bell, outsells other loud, pack, even most Kushes here, sometimes hands down , the pmp here was nice ...butt was looking to do a project in Colorado, went and things didn't go to well....packed my gear and...TSA...damn!! But good looking keep up the lines...
Peace...
cw

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Wow man! Crack them beans bro!
I can't wait to see what I get from these Miks! So you have somw called Mauna Kae?!
Greetings all!
Look like the spark plugs are firing up again...on mikado...my beans from federation original got from hemp depot... also got their hawaii'n Sativa they say from Mauna Kea...he he...they did a cross of the two and called it crown Royal...I also did get the original Romulan from Marc Emery, but none germinated!!! Thanks to Marc for hard work back in the day...I may do another run with my girl... One of two of my sets of mikado was lost(confiscated by TSA in Colorado) and a new test run strain :
C99/strawberry cough x mikado/purple papaya (nirvana)... Did two runs and it was a spectacular new variety I called purple mikapaya...took almost four years to put together but now gone .....
I may do another run of the second set of mikados...here in DC for those in the know know mikado , now 8 runs...always rings the bell, outsells other loud, pack, even most Kushes here, sometimes hands down , the pmp here was nice ...butt was looking to do a project in Colorado, went and things didn't go to well....packed my gear and...TSA...damn!! But good looking keep up the lines...
Peace...
cw

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

@chillywilly those Hawaiian Sativa's sounded nice back in the day! I got a pack of mikado x cts from federation at iron seed sales in Toronto in around 2002ish. By far the number one craziest smoke I've ever had. Their Sativa's were mind blowing to say the least! I still wish I had that one back. I have a feeling those Hawaiian Sativa's were probably super mind warping! Best of luck!!!!

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

GOOD GRAVY ! ! ! ! !!
@MIKEZILLA @chillywilly @Nitetroller
Looks like the FlyJ's
Mikado Geneology Story has a few more Chapters

Hey @MIKEZILLA The original reason for the thread and the Gear I ran was to lock in a Male single leaf Grapefruit Pheno. I started with Original old gear from a Good friend In Canada By the Pacific North West Boarder The others were BX1 beanz and lastly but surely not least I understand I had some of the 1st relieved gear from Hazemans breeding
I started Popping and I was very pleased with what I ended up with
But No High end Male
I still have 20-30 left as I plan On doing another hunt as soon as I Finnish a Cycle of Test runs for some great Breeders.
All it takes is Time right ?
Great to see ya all still talkin Mikado I cant seem to make a run without Her in the Room.
the 4 veterans who HAVE TO HAVE HER are doing Awesome and I will do what I can not to let um Down
One of um even started his own little flowering spot and I make sure he Has his Needs covered.
He tries so hard.

So the Best of the Mikado Gear is to be Searched Still
Post away guys feel free to share here and I will do better at sharing what I find out.
Peace And super Grow Vibes Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Here are a Few Pics Of the Cut still Runnin in the House of J
12 26 2015 UD 1

She is a Monster with Frost for Daze
12 30 2015 UD 1

And she is Fire.
12 30 2015 UD 2
The last run was Number 3 and I need to pop some More to FIND THAT MALE
to cross with My Nyvia Projects.
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Here are a Few Pics Of the Cut still Runnin in the House of J
View attachment 570353
She is a Monster with Frost for Daze
View attachment 570354
And she is Fire.
View attachment 570355The last run was Number 3 and I need to pop some More to FIND THAT MALE
to cross with My Nyvia Projects.
Peace Farmers
FlyJ
FlyingJStable hope you find that male you are in search of bro! Thanks for sharing as you do...I am hoping to get sum relief that you speak of from this strain Happy Hunting...i am also in search of a male of th Mik for some future projects I have in mind

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Was curious!?!? Did you pop all the Hazeman Mikado? I popped 6 of 12 and gifted the other 6 to my rooad dog...I ordered some more as well....Also got some Northern Lights x Mikado I will be working next...I am currently running 3 other strains from Hazeman on this run....Its all in fun and the love of growing and providing meds Happy growing and hunting @FlyinJStable!

E

Easty

So good to see the chat about Mikado again, I love the cut I had, it was straight up fire and smelt of raspberries and sweet skunk in full flower! I used my girl to cross to a strain I've been working on called night cap...here's the first test run of her below, poor thing took a beating during some hot weather and had a major salt buildup...starting to come back now though :)
@FlyinJStable bro, your pics are always a pleasure to see, she is such a different pheno to mine but damn she is dense, top work :)
NC x mikado day 43 flower zpsmnau5wev

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

@FlyinJStable magnificent looking! I too was on my search for a male mikado. I popped my last 3 beans 4 months ago and all were females. Normally not a bad thing except when on a male hunt. I did gift 2 beans to a friend so there's still hope. I kept 2 females so for now I'm gonna have to settle for a cross. I plan on hitting both to my rebel og and app super skunk males.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The ones that I will be locust on will be the Back crossed ones
I am sure the Pheno I want I should find there,
The rest of the Old OLD ones I am holding till after I search through the Bx ones..
They are some of my fav Plants.
good Hunting Farmers
flyJ

chillywilly

chillywilly

The ones that I will be locust on will be the Back crossed ones
I am sure the Pheno I want I should find there,
The rest of the Old OLD ones I am holding till after I search through the Bx ones..
They are some of my fav Plants.
good Hunting Farmers
flyJ
Sounds good what would be to find a short raspberry Fino to a short female and then A tall to A tall...I've had a tall male mikado grow thin and tall and a acrid odor , as some females will... different aroma, up to two weeks cut to the others at 45day shorty...but these were the more psychedelic ones,thinner leaf and flowers, light green ...cloned one set 06' ...bomb...didn't keep but making next generation from this pool #2...
Peace...
cw

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey Farmers...
I know This says Mikado But its also in the Breeder thread section and I hate searching for my Posts So here is some NEW info On the NYVIA III project
I was Floored yesterday when I received a Very VERY special package..
Inside were 12 Pacs of beanz.......
Jamaican Land-race
Black Congolese
Skunk#1
KGDP
and others I will be getting to in a season or two...
1st things 1st
Snow High's
Black Mamba
the Black Congo
and the Jamaican
are all in Paper towels getting popped RITE NOW
The words cant be typed that will express the feelings of Gratitude I have.
Also be popping a few Thai..... IT IS A MALE I AM IN SEARCH OF
2016 is a Gifting kinda Year.
Peace Farmers FlyJ

chillywilly

chillywilly

Hey Farmers...
I know This says Mikado But its also in the Breeder thread section and I hate searching for my Posts So here is some NEW info On the NYVIA III project
I was Floored yesterday when I received a Very VERY special package..
Inside were 12 Pacs of beanz.......
Jamaican Land-race
Black Congolese
Skunk#1
KGDP
and others I will be getting to in a season or two...
1st things 1st
Snow High's
Black Mamba
the Black Congo
and the Jamaican
are all in Paper towels getting popped RITE NOW
The words cant be typed that will express the feelings of Gratitude I have.
Also be popping a few Thai..... IT IS A MALE I AM IN SEARCH OF
2016 is a Gifting kinda Year.
Peace Farmers FlyJ
I'm not on the new Kushes and the like,..I'm old skooll type...no Kushes, dawg, so called og blah blah.... GMO blah blah.... Original, and that's it.... True to the core...see my thread s...
Peace...
cw

Top Bottom