Mikado Geneology

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nitetroller

Nitetroller

@Nitetroller Thank you for the posts and the info on the pheno's u pulled up
if you could recall did you have any lite cream brown sugar smells in Veg with a faint Chem or the reg OG veg smells
My best plants seem to have some stem markings and haze under the fans with this noticeable smell of Brown sugar and reg OG funk.... Its lite but its their.
I am Very limited to space so I need to choose the 6 I plan to keep, as it is now its 3 of the M-1 and 3 of the M2 The M-III were so far off the Mark that I culled the last one tonight.
Any help on picking a keeper for the 1st flower run will be greatly appreciated.
FlyJ
Of my current mikado's from hazeman seeds, the grapefruit pheno is taller and lighter green. She does have a sour chemmy smell but more like sour pink grapefruit but it is similar smelling to my underdawg og keeper in veg. The raspberry pheno is the shorter and darker green of the 2. She also has red leaf stems. The leaves all turn dark purple about half way through. Interesting you said brown sugar smells coming from yours. The mikado x cts I ran around 2000 from federation seeds had both mikado phenos and cts phenos but the mikado phenos had an almost caramel smell. Caramel and brown sugar are kinda similar smells. Those phenos were a bushy, sturdy structure with large golf ball style buds. Nice yielders. Sounds like you have some nice phenos to choose from. I would definitely try to flower all of them before picking your keeper. If space is an issue, clone them small and flower them small just so you can pick your favorite. Sorry for being long winded but there just isn't alot of info on this strain so every little bit helps.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey all
Been very busy with class and getting the auto water system up and going for the Ladies....
Nothing new to share about the Mikado other than a Known leaf trait I was hunting for has been
elusive, seems no singles leaf Mikado's fer the FlyJ,
It had been explained to me that once the stagger starts with the Matured Plant a three finger, then a single , a three finger then a Single would start, Still I have 4 that are showing the Hook leaf edge, and two of them that are Very unique.

4 11 2015 UD 1

I have seen Fuzzy but this one Mikado is very Nice.
4 11 2015 UD 2

I will keep you all updated
Super Pheno Hunting Farmer Vibes
FlyJ

summitoker

summitoker

great thread guys

if i recall correctly Jay of next generation seed co started at Federation.
When he left to start next gen, the mother for the mikado seeds was used with a diff male to create the next gen line called dynamite. Could be a good seeds to look thru.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

great thread guys

if i recall correctly Jay of next generation seed co started at Federation.
When he left to start next gen, the mother for the mikado seeds was used with a diff male to create the next gen line called dynamite. Could be a good seeds to look thru.
Superb info @summittoker, Danks for sharing!
Naz

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Badazz thread you have rolling here @FlyinJStable . I have heard lots of good things on this strain. Never had the opportunity to either grow it out or smoke it. Good vibes and positive grow energy coming at ya from the Cactusman. :D Do believe I'll pull up a seat and enjoy the show, if you'll have me.:rolleyes: Peace man

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

lost track of time
Yea Myself included
Well I get back from vacation and have sick ladies all of the Stable.......
so now Not so Stable in the FlyJ stable.....
Thats ok thanks to the farm and all the knowledge available at a mere search word away...
All is headed back on track. Picks to post next week. I can say the ladies are doing much better today and its
a good thing I transplanted prior to my Denver trip or I would have lost the lot.
They are a very Hardy genetic that's a big plus in my book
peace Farmers
flyJ

chillywilly

chillywilly

I'm back...
Hmmm....ugh the high is strong... I'm here though...doing the nxt set Mikado x lion heart (almighty seeds)...hehe

chillywilly

chillywilly

Yo Fly J , my boy is to send me shorty that I sent last year on the strength, from Ohio, he's on deployment with the Seals to send shorty I sent to ...send back to me he he looking for my shorty raspberry pheno he gon send me the orig seed I sent him...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Well I have the 4 up into the Stable fer flower
after a week or so as the Girls get used to the high power Lights I will set um to 12/12 right now I am tie-ing and binding the yoohoo out of um Once the area is all filled I will flip um...
So far the #4 is still my Fave . . . . . .
The T5's are up just to take a pic once I am all fin I drop the lights to a few inches from the canopy.
4 28 2015 UD 2
4 28 2015 UD 3

4 28 2015 UD 4
4 28 2015 UD 5

Over all the Mikado has been a Blast to run EZ to care for Very Strong resilient grower with wonderful smells of sweet fruits and Cream, a Touch of Skunk is noticed also, Updates next week once the Canopy fills in . . .
Peace FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

They are still recovering from the lack of attention while I was on Vacation. But are bouncin back wonderfully.
Peace Farmers and Super Grow Vibes to ya ALL
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey All Ya Farmers of the Dank
The Mikado's have been steadely getting there legs under them but are really started to fill in Nicely, #4 still seems to be
the Sweet smelling and shows some impressive spacing colors and over all desirable traits of a great Lady as flowering progresses The Changes in the way she smells are the most Noticeable at this time.. More like Skunk y Honeydew Mellon.
and one is def MALE but Not good enough to be a keeper.
5 5 2015 UD 1
5 5 2015 UD 3

The Male #3
5 5 2015 UD 5

And #4 My Fav.
5 5 2015 UD 6

5 5 2015 UD 7

The Flowering will start in 4 more daze. as I have to decide what to replace the #3 male with, As far as the Mikado's Go
2 are Nice plants with good over all traits But #4 is by far the Best out of all that I started with.
Peace Farmers and Super Grow Vibes To Ya
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

FYI I have them in the flower room But topped everything the 1st week and the Lights are still @14 hr / 10hrs off
I wont be in Full tilt flip till next week......
but the growth of the Mikado once topped has been very Impressive.
Hope the #4 turns out to be a Nice Lady.
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Canappa thank you bro
Commin from you it means a lot to me, I am starting to feel the plants and what they want from me to.....
Its a whole new world I feel I am in now..
I share with my friends and I gift some of the Nicest meds in my area
so I am told...
Makes me feel like I am doing something that is worthy and a good thing.
I have 3 Vets that are now learning how to do this so they can help more guys out..
The only thing I ask is that it treated as a wonderful gift that it is.
C man you rock the grows bro and It will always hold sway when you give me your Green thumbs Up...
Thanks Bro
I Couldn't grow like I do with out your threads and Gifted Knowledge.
Peace FlyJ

Canappa

Canappa

Thanks Bro
I Couldn't grow like I do with out your threads and Gifted Knowledge.
Peace FlyJ

Thanks my good friend I dont meet many people in my life like you, you are what I call one of me "Real" friends thanks for the great comments its means alot to me. Its always a pleasure reading all your post, it just hard to keep up with them all...Keep up the great work you are a legend in the game, IMO

Top Bottom