Mike Pence, Trump’s Vp Pick, Is Bad News For Cannabis Reform

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

Where are the 150% figures coming from? Trumps immigration stance just isn't one I back and I don't think it is grounded in reality. I view pretty much all of what he says in the same manner. To me, his ideas seem ludicrous and will not work. I haven't seen anything detailing how he will deliver. The speech was kinda light on substance for me.

Edit: in the past 24 hours the guy gave a liberal policy talk in Mexico, then a hard line one in Arizona to his supporters, then back to soft this morning. It's madness.

Last edited:
xavier7995

xavier7995

Then I wish you luck.

Edit : you are using bad numbers, the dead heat is the Rasmussen poll, they tend to be about 5% off in favor of Republicans. The 9 to 10% is a consensus of polls. Will give in though that he has gained ground.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

She perpetuates ...fraud...dishonesty... A terrible view on immigration...a dim ignorant view on foreighn politics and national security
Do you find anything wrong with Trump? And what's so wrong with Gary Yohnson?

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I think Trump would start nuclear warfare and then file national bankruptcy.
naz

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Wow are u serious?....thats a ignorant statement from the left wing...you have listening to hillary rodsmoking clinton a bit too much
This is the second year I've ever been registered and possibly the first time ever voting...

xavier7995

xavier7995

Hahahaha this is ridiculous. Where oh where do you get your information from? Can you point to anywhere as evidence of this number? Can you point to anything, blogs don't count, to back up any of this nonsense you have posted in all caps.

Trump has changed his immigration stance 3 times in the past 24 hours depending on his audience. Is that not the exact definition of telling people what they want to hear, the thing you crapped on hilldog for in your most recent post.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

HILLARY CLINTON TELLS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR....BUT AS SOON AS SHE IS ELECTED...SHE WILL SAY FUCK WHAT THE PEOPLE THINK..IM NOT KEEPING ANY PROMISES BECAUSE. I DO NOT OWE THE PEOPLE NOTHING
SHE WANTS TO RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS. BY 23%....
What are the chances you know how much the TRUMPS have donated (money) to the CLINTONS in total?

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Wow are u serious?....thats a ignorant statement from the left wing...you have listening to hillary rodsmoking clinton a bit too much
your ignorant unless you watch this entire youtube clip...it's not that not but it's your choice. That's ignorance in a nut she'll for you...

Fast forward to 3:45 if your ADHD kicks in @stonerdude23

Last edited:
xavier7995

xavier7995

So this real world that you live in, going to assume it's kinda like real America, doesn't require actual real data beyond typing "FACT" in caps...do you know what constitutes a fact?

Have you tried to Google any of your FACTS? I found nothing. Please support your view with any backup at all. Anything man. Where did the president of Mexico say he was insulted by clinton; I found quite a bit regarding trump making up shit and getting called out on it. Facts are facts bud, you can interpret them however you would like, but at least show something to back up your view.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Have you looked at any of the fact checking places? Trump is up around 80 or 90 percent lies vs clinton at 10 to 20 percent.

I don't think anyone is arguing clinton is awesome...it's that trump is so shitty.

xavier7995

xavier7995

What does this even mean....still waiting for a single solitary source. At this point, Facebook post from somebody's grandma would make you look better.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

You people are so desperate to have a clinton in office you take the first thing that comes along...thats quite sad...if hillary told you today is christmas...you would be as happy as a kid at christmas to eat up her words as fact.....wow...so delusional..so naive...such like a child who is so desperate for a new toy. That he will. BElieve anything in order to get that new toy....i would watch that frame of mind....as the new toy you get may not be as good of a choice as what you once believed
WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'YOU PEOPLE'

xavier7995

xavier7995

Good luck with your issues, hope they work out for the best.

That is meant sincerely, hard to convey emotion/tone in text.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

I'm not a hateful person, just check my post history. My whole entire point about Trump is, he brings out the HATE in people and he brings out the ANGER in people and based on our war dependant economy I believe its safe to say we need a replacement for HATE and ANGER...
nazarbattu

I think at some point we need to get pissed and angry. The day before the "david Duke question" he was having a rally and kicking out a person with a kkk shirt. nobody put 2 and 2 together, he said he hasn't even talked to david duke ect. he has black people as friends. What a double standard when obama is supported by Black panthers and worse. Trump hires women, and they stick up for him. He states over and over "don't hurt them" don't hurt them" to protestors at his PRIVATE rally (time place manner restrictions on freedom of speech) when he could have them arrested, then one day says someone should punch her as a matter of self defense, media hides the KKK hat that the guy who got punched was wearing. Same media slanting over and over again just like the punk who got shot by the cop trying to take his gun. The media just shows pics of a kid when anyone with a computer can see hes a huge guy robbing an old store owner for beer, then other video of him waiting for the cops by the same black witnesses who said he grabbed the gun, the guy was wigging out just waiting to confront the cop responding to him robbing the store. Don't we feel sorry for an elderly man working hard each day to provide for his family getting robbed by a punk? that should be the story, if the punk gets shot, oh well.. Personally we don't need punks in our society. I personally am fed up with all the lies, if something is truth then im all in.

Who is really breaking the law? Protest by blocking vehicles in an unlawful way, impeding traffic, I don't feel sorry if you get ran over or shot by someone getting scared or having a medical emergency. Yes he has said some outrageous things but most of the time its been slanted in some way by the press. Just look at the black voters that do support him. His comment about the Judge was because that judge supported laraza. People are fed up with PC, hell I bet Iran and other countries wouldn't be buzzing our ships like it was pearl harbor. Im sick and tired of politicians of both parties being the same BS different Pile.

With that said, I'm not happy with anyone, I'd vote for Johnson if I thought he had a chance but it's chillery or Trump, I can't wait to see the next wikki leaks dump.

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Now this dude knows whats going on!!.....amen to everything you just said!!!!!
What the two parties seem to be missing to me, is trying to attain and retain independents. A third of our country votes R, a third D, and the third the Rs and Ds want, young independents. With our two party system those in the middle are forced to one extreme or the other. I abhor strict conersatives who think rush knows best, and I have no patience for liberals on the other far side.
I hope that independents vote how they want. The two parties in control will never allow another seat at the table, downplaying the possibility that there are enough independent's to matter on election day. The only thing independents do in November is get forced to pick which pile of shit we deal with the next four years. Maybe if a third of voters voted for Johnson then independents might be more likely to get a seat down the road. At this point, I'd rather not even vote. But, as long as we don't change, the more established parties will continue to ignore anyone they consider a threat. Ignoring Johnson allows trumpillary to not take him seriously, and the polls show it. And the old farts in office get to play stupid while cashing donation checks.
Politicians are horrible people.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Yeah, that was...well maybe next time Gary. The libertarians are always sorta giant failures waiting to happen. I am obviously on the Clinton side and it sure does help her out as Johnson had been pulling voters from her much more so than the the trump camp.

xavier7995

xavier7995

She had worked extensively on issues benefiting women and children and quite a bit for veterans. Here are a few:

Could you please point me to Mr trumps good deeds. How can you back someone that has been proven to be a liar over 80% of the time, what do you believe he will do for you and why. His record is embarrassing both in the case of this election and as a person in general.

xavier7995

xavier7995

We have gone over this before, you need to show at least a Facebook post or youtube video to support your views. You spout crazy baseless shit nonstop. Please convince me. Give me some bit of evidence of anything.

xavier7995

xavier7995

So you don't have a point you can make. How do you feel regarding him bribing politicians.

Top Bottom