Mike Pence, Trump’s Vp Pick, Is Bad News For Cannabis Reform

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

You mean the donations he solicited and then had to be shamed into giving....

It's rather silly that you say democrats don't like facts...I have been asking you to back up any of your points for a while now.

xavier7995

xavier7995

That's amazing

Which of your facts are you referring to?

xavier7995

xavier7995

You realize you didn't answer the question or no? What facts are you talking about?

xavier7995

xavier7995

At work so no tv.

So what are their facts. The website has a whole Lotta nothing. What situation are you talking about and what facts. Seriously. ....all you have to do is clarify the "facts" that dems don't like.

Btw, a debate moderator giving preference to your candidate is nothing to be proud of and shows how exceptionally weak trump is as a candidate.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Oh man...was it the earpiece story...are those the facts you are talking about? The one pushed by Alex Jones of conspiracy theory fame. Hahaha.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Where did you go, there haven't been 6 wierd nonsense replies. Library kick you out or what?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Where did you go, there haven't been 6 wierd nonsense replies. Library kick you out or what?
Free wifi at mcdonald's you asshole

edit- X, just because you don't understand facts like, 'we're gonna win so biiigggg' or 'she's just not very presidential'

Thems is facts son.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

This sums things up pretty well.

Hillarykermit

Trumpkermit

Merica

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Let me guess you support fags rights as well?
One thing I definitely do not support is assholes using the term 'fags rights'.

Man, you are some kind of bad ass. You ignore those who engage or challenge your ignorance, and you reply with silence, or whatever you call your reply.

It's not often that someone shows who they really are with two words.

Also, it's not often that I find a perfect reply to any generic random asshat post. I'll practice here.

Thank you.

xavier7995

xavier7995

But but....trump is fine with the gays and Trans folks? It is one of the few things he has going for him.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

@stonerdude23 what are your thoughts on your phrasing of 'fags rights'?

I really think there should be an apostrophe, maybe even two. Let's as the experts.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apostrophe

There you go. I don't think any fags were involved with the development of that article. Gay-free like you prefer. Some might say that those who espouse anti homosexual sentiments are in fact, in the closet.

@stonerdude23 - are you ready to embrace the idea that closets are for clothes?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Relevant: Why the term 'fag' is no longer in vocab. Louis CK said it best.

@5:00

To stay on topic, who gets the GLBT vote?

xavier7995

xavier7995

To whom it may concern, could someone please delete my posts out of this thread as well. Currently looks like I am a crazy guy arguing with myself.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

To whom it may concern, could someone please delete my posts out of this thread as well. Currently looks like I am a crazy guy arguing with myself.
How many conversations are you having with yourself? I'm confused.

edit- I'm sorry I ruined your Christmas.

Top Bottom