Mike Pence, Trump’s Vp Pick, Is Bad News For Cannabis Reform

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nazarbattu

nazarbattu

It appears that the most qualified/worthy people have given up on society/us. Why else would we be left with these two to choose from....

xavier7995

xavier7995

I am kind of curious if hillary will get primaried in 2020. She would be getting crushed by most generic republicans, I would assume the dems know that and know they will not be as lucky with an easy opponent next time. She isn't really all that popular with the liberal portion of the Democrat party.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I agree they are totally dirty, doesn't sway me in the slightest regarding this election. Flip side of that though...for 30 years the Clinton family has been getting investigated...and nothing. No real crimes, some shady dealings sure, but for career politicians they are pretty damn clean based on levels of scrutiny most of us could not pass. Alternatively you can make the argument that they have been investigating the wrong issues. The 40 benghazi hearings really really discredited the critics, they should have gone down the peddling influence route, but at this point it's like crying wolf.

I want the smart criminal rather than a narcissistic cheeto. Well...what I really want are better choices but this is the situation we are in.

Ps. Given the conspiracy theories about the Clintons killing like 50 people, the Donald should be very afraid for all the shit he talks. Perhaps he killed 51. Muahaha.
Reading your post all I can think is this:

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Let me guess...it's the one that says Bad Mother Fucker on it ;^}

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Great flic, anyone catch Hateful 8? I want to watch that one...

xavier7995

xavier7995

It is on the list, looks good although I am not a big western fan (other than Posse). I hated inglorious bastards and have been a little gun shy on Tarantino since then.

As an aside, love the username. Did they crack down on research chems? Have seen very little of the naut's in the past 10 years or so, did folks stop smoking dmt and whatever other weird crap could be ordered from shady Chinese labs in the past.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

@LocalGrowGuy you know exactly what's in that peculiar pipe...

why do you ask so many questions you no the answers too...wait I know why ...LuLZ
AceVenturaRhino

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

It is on the list, looks good although I am not a big western fan (other than Posse). I hated inglorious bastards and have been a little gun shy on Tarantino since then.

As an aside, love the username. Did they crack down on research chems? Have seen very little of the naut's in the past 10 years or so, did folks stop smoking dmt and whatever other weird crap could be ordered from shady Chinese labs in the past.
Erowid

xavier7995

xavier7995

Going to hazard a guess of clinton wining with 300+ electoral college votes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom