• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Dude! Them some Gatdamned colas. Rad!
And a big congrats on another successful harvest!

Missed ya the last few days!
Thanks fam haha yeah been busy as hell lol barely any sleep but plants needed it lol wanna get another growth bump before I put them in the 5gals and let them fill in the nets

Needed the 3 gal pots that the finishing plants were in and the local shop has been closed for the past damn week 🤣🤣 so figured guess it’s chop and up pot day lol

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Continuing work on the ol mini greenhouse

All scrap except the plastic sheet, the corrugated was free from a neighbor as well 🤣

Bourbon and joints self provided 🤣

Oh and @Captspaulding heres those cherry pepper plants just over a month from sow up potted them last night, hope they turn into monsters on the porch this summer, im gunna use the megacrop on them with the kelp extract

For the… indoor garden picked up some cal mag and a tea for incremental feedings to add to the epsom/ gypsum to try and stack those cali blues buds denser this run, they are what I’d call semi dense but Jesus the smell 😍 no lie straight blueberry so happy I’m re-running in the 5’s and defenitly gunna feed heavier as well, already started with their up pot last night 🤣

IMG 2935
IMG 2932
IMG 2934
IMG 2933
IMG 2930
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Continuing work on the ol mini greenhouse

All scrap except the plastic sheet, the corrugated was free from a neighbor as well 🤣

Bourbon and joints self provided 🤣

Oh and @Captspaulding heres those cherry pepper plants just over a month from sow up potted them last night, hope they turn into monsters on the porch this summer, im gunna use the megacrop on them with the kelp extract

For the… indoor garden picked up some cal mag and a tea for incremental feedings to add to the epsom/ gypsum to try and stack those cali blues buds denser this run, they are what I’d call semi dense but Jesus the smell 😍 no lie straight blueberry so happy I’m re-running in the 5’s and defenitly gunna feed heavier as well, already started with their up pot last night 🤣
Great work! Lookin clean!
I stole your idea for the net cups in my cloner, and drilled out room for another clone! Thanks again for the continued inspiration.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Great work! Lookin clean!
I stole your idea for the net cups in my cloner, and drilled out room for another clone! Thanks again for the continued inspiration.
Anytime haha my brain just consent stop, I see a pile of scrap and just start thinking what I can patch together with it 🤣

I promise if I had new lumber and flat ground I can work miracles but at the same time I can get what needs to be done.. done.. with what’s on hand usually, part of the fun for me I guess 😁
I'm so jealous of your greenhouse! 😄 Looks great.

One day I will have, one day!
believe me those where old 2x4’s and sheets of plywood someone across the street was throwing away, and then the neighbor was ripping out a bedroom and had a bunch of 2x4’s yep throw those over the fence buddy! Grabbed the roll of plastic I planned ti use for the whole thing then someone said they had 2 old corrugated clear sheets behind their shed… yep I’ll take those, some screws outta the basement and I just planned ahead and made sure I used the shortest pieces first to get something semi square and that’s it haha

Total build cost $18 for the roll of plastic I still have 3/4 of left 🤣

Everyone should be more frugal even if by just a bit, people where thowing this shit out and that’s what you can make in a few afternoons while hammered and baked 🤣🤣

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Anytime haha my brain just consent stop, I see a pile of scrap and just start thinking what I can patch together with it 🤣

I promise if I had new lumber and flat ground I can work miracles but at the same time I can get what needs to be done.. done.. with what’s on hand usually, part of the fun for me I guess 😁

believe me those where old 2x4’s and sheets of plywood someone across the street was throwing away, and then the neighbor was ripping out a bedroom and had a bunch of 2x4’s yep throw those over the fence buddy! Grabbed the roll of plastic I planned ti use for the whole thing then someone said they had 2 old corrugated clear sheets behind their shed… yep I’ll take those, some screws outta the basement and I just planned ahead and made sure I used the shortest pieces first to get something semi square and that’s it haha

Everyone should be more frugal even if by just a bit, people where thowing this shit out and that’s what you can make in a few afternoons while hammered and baked 🤣🤣
Important skills to have 👊
Haha a "buy it once household." I'm the same

lenhug

lenhug

Absolutely brilliant. 👌

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Well we’re all chopped and dry, 2 plants in a box to stretch it to today when I get home to finish up, some nice colas in here, the cali dream buds are top to bottom in the half gallon mason jars all just standing vertically lol

The new girls are in their 3 gallon pots for the next couple weeks then to the 5’s with the 50/50 veg/flower mix I’ll let them fill just until I like the net coverage then it’s on!

Yea the 3 freak cali blues freak look just like their mother, I increased feed rate and plan to add in FF cal-mag in addition to my epsom gypsum but only at 1/4 dosage

IMG 2977
IMG 2978
D03F278FB83C 1710638170
Bilber

Bilber

I've always hated tests....

1 - Cinderella
2 - Scorpion
3 - Ratt
4 - Guns n Roses
5 - Poison
6 - Kiss
7 - Wasp
8 - Heart
9 - ? I'm not getting the reference..
10 - Europe or Asia
11 - ? Yeah...not getting it...
12 - the wife says Chicago, but I'm hoping Beastie Boys

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I've always hated tests....

1 - Cinderella
2 - Scorpion
3 - Ratt
4 - Guns n Roses
5 - Poison
6 - Kiss
7 - Wasp
8 - Heart
9 - ? I'm not getting the reference..
10 - Europe or Asia
11 - ? Yeah...not getting it...
12 - the wife says Chicago, but I'm hoping Beastie Boys
Iron maiden
Europe
Def leppard

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Girls are still on the mend but major improvements on new growth since their up pot, spreading our nice, and I’m getting the Cali Blues #1 freak clones to darken up, and I’m liking how the one Cali Dream is starting to fill in, between the cal mag, increased feed rate, additional EWC and yesterday with a nice kelp meal tea they should have all they need
Another 3-4 days and they might get into the 5 gals already already seeing roots outta the bottoms of these 3 gals

IMG 3070
IMG 3073
IMG 3072
IMG 3071
Top Bottom