Mikedin’s garden center, Let’s grow!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Been looking around trying to decide what light to run next, Trying to decide if I wanna run the FD6500 or the mars hydro FC-E8000 again in the 2x8 arrangement I altered the light to do, maybe do 2’x8’ of scrog down one side of the 4x8 or scrog the 4x4 solid, im thinking 4x8 to help control the RH better… hmm time to test setups 🤣

IMG 2574
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Well I’m kinda liking this setup gives out more PPFD than I’ll put on em, might remove the driver from the tent but we’ll see, I have the UV/IR bars hooked up as well, one on each half damn they make the tent look funky when the main light off 🤣

Being able to chop the side rails in half to do multiple configurations was the reason I picked this light up originally, I’d prefer to have a SpiderFarmer light in here… but my SF exhausts will have to do for now 😁, one day 🙃 but until then… we push on! Haven’t ran this light in about 8-9 months and only used it for about one full grow so she’s got plenty in her.

Deciding on what I’d like to do still, I’d want a 2nd net if I run like this so I may make a 2x8 solid top net to span the full distance

I like keeping them off to 1 side in the 4x8, let’s me access all 4x plants especially for watering much easier to have front access to all plants than crawling around especially watering these 5 gallon buckets they take a pretty fair amount of water 🤣

And the power meter is hooked up of course to monitor my usage and moved to an easier spot to access so I don’t have to sear my eyeballs looking between the bars to see the watt usage 🤣

I was thinking of having the UV/IR bars turn on for 30 minutes in the “morning” and 30 minutes prior to “night”, I could run them full time but don’t think it’s needed, we’ll see

Taking all opinions on the setup! Constructive criticism is always appreciated! What do you all think? See anything you’d change or alter?

IMG 2583
IMG 2584
IMG 2586
IMG 2585
IMG 2590
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Looking nice Mike! Clean setup very organized I like it.

Thanks fam! that’s always my top priority positioning and organization that’s also why I pre test like this, so I can see if I like the setup before I need it. This setup instantly changes me from having to kneel down and weave watering pots between branches to just waking by and dumping in each one. Easier on the knees and back, as well as less risk to breaking branches … like I did yesterday in the 4x4 🤣

I know I could run 4x in the 4x4 but my RH would be sky high running the 5 gallon buckets, and I hate dehus and heaters and humidifiers and ac’s, so not looking to deal with that lol, 4x4 seems to like 3gal pots when running 4x plants more than that and the RH spikes are outrageous, with the 3’s the spikes are almost non-existent

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yeah I’m liking this more and more as I look at it. For sure gunna do a 2nd net so I’ll have to build that shortly but this should run good I think 🤔

Time to pick some winners to go in soon looks like they have another topping or 2 in their future 😁

Got a cool double headed cola on one of the cali blues as well 😁actually the one I’m thinking of running again with the 3x cali blues

IMG 2608
IMG 2610
IMG 2611
IMG 2592
IMG 2593
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I figured I could just barter for food with my grown weed🤣🤣🤣
That’ll work too haha, in fact if we ever had a full on war and you couldn’t get anything like smokes etc bartering would become huge, I have a liter of 100mg nicotine in 100% VG, shit kicks like a fuckin horse if ya get it on ya 🤣,but in a world where people want that nic fix, and there’s no more stores to go to and there all ransacked already, you’ll see my ass hustlin Nicotine toothpicks 🥸🤣

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
That’ll work too haha, in fact if we ever had a full on war and you couldn’t get anything like smokes etc bartering would become huge, I have a liter of 100mg nicotine in 100% VG, shit kicks like a fuckin horse if ya get it on ya 🤣,but in a world where people want that nic fix, and there’s no more stores to go to and there all ransacked already, you’ll see my ass hustlin Nicotine toothpicks 🥸🤣
I've said it before... Beer saved the WORLD once... Cannabis will save the WORLD next... except Dubai🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom