• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Well we’ve been curing for a bit now here’s the lineup

Cali Blues #1 (Freak) it held the blueberry hardcore, when I burp the jars up close it is a deep stink almost musky, but stand back and holy shit it overtakes everything, whole house smells like blueberry in minutes glad clones of her is 3/4 of the current run 😁
View attachment 2142060View attachment 2142061View attachment 2142062

Cali Blues #2 very light berry smell still leafy but smelling good!, needs another week of curing still
View attachment 2142063View attachment 2142064View attachment 2142065

Cali Dream #1 haven’t tried her out yet but smells great! Kinda brings back sort of a candy / wintergreen aroma
View attachment 2142066View attachment 2142067View attachment 2142068

Cali Dream #2 huge buds, top is folded over standing straight up in a half gallon mason jar, by far largest buds, they smell great, can’t pinpoint flavor yet but great stone already!
View attachment 2142069View attachment 2142070View attachment 2142071

Great stuff @Captspaulding ! Thanks again! Let’s see how hard I can push the clones in the scrog, already changing my mind might get the 3x tees I need tomorrow, get the end net on and just flip em, get this show on the road!
Great job!
I've got a cali blue going and I'm gonna throw a cali dream in the ground this year so hopefully big nugs ✌

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
No doubt 👊
I know what you mean, I have so many ideas I just need space.

You have your setup looking great ✌
Thanks fam! Yours are doing well also!

HAPPY EASTER ALL!

Just messin around my in the tent and cleaning up the room in general getting ready for spring planting at the same time, decided to rotate the cali dream a bit to fill in a shade farther to the edge, also little tip for those wanting to scrog, anytime I’m gunna net the plants, the only time I spray anything is in veg right before flip, I will give 3x soakings top to bottom on the plants with deadbug, spraying 3 days apart, opposite of any watering days then I’ll remove any below the net foliage that’s left, and about 75% of what’s between the 2x nets.

Lights currently at 18” from the top of the top net
FC-E8000 (altered to 2x8 instead of 4x4 dimensions) (840w) currently at 50% 407w on the meter
Photone 503PPFD
78F consistant
45%RH

Added few videos burping jars and tent view

IMG 3236
IMG 3237
IMG 3238
IMG 3235
IMG 3240
IMG 3239
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Lifted up the cali dream about 2” to bring it up even to the tops on the cali blues, now to jet them stretch for the next few weeks. Looks like I should have a nice full net

I can’t wait to get that super blueberry again with this bumped up feed 🤩, got another addition to add in staring tomorrow with watering some nice tea figured I’ll toss it in at half dose on top of the increased feed

Haven’t used liquid cal-mag in awhile, I am continuing to amend normally with my epsom / gypsum but also feeding the cal mag at 4ml/gal once per week, then adding in this AN organics tea as well once per week in opposite waterings

IMG 3282
IMG 2929
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Thanks fam! Yours are doing well also!

HAPPY EASTER ALL!

Just messin around my in the tent and cleaning up the room in general getting ready for spring planting at the same time, decided to rotate the cali dream a bit to fill in a shade farther to the edge, also little tip for those wanting to scrog, anytime I’m gunna net the plants, the only time I spray anything is in veg right before flip, I will give 3x soakings top to bottom on the plants with deadbug, spraying 3 days apart, opposite of any watering days then I’ll remove any below the net foliage that’s left, and about 75% of what’s between the 2x nets.

Lights currently at 18” from the top of the top net
FC-E8000 (altered to 2x8 instead of 4x4 dimensions) (840w) currently at 50% 407w on the meter
Photone 503PPFD
78F consistant
45%RH

Added few videos burping jars and tent view

Lifted up the cali dream about 2” to bring it up even to the tops on the cali blues, now to jet them stretch for the next few weeks. Looks like I should have a nice full net

I can’t wait to get that super blueberry again with this bumped up feed 🤩, got another addition to add in staring tomorrow with watering some nice tea figured I’ll toss it in at half dose on top of the increased feed

Haven’t used liquid cal-mag in awhile, I am continuing to amend normally with my epsom / gypsum but also feeding the cal mag at 4ml/gal once per week, then adding in this AN organics tea as well once per week in opposite waterings
I put the cali blue in a super soil. I am excited about the run. The papaya next to it has some thick stems. Gonna veg out as much as I can

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
What’s goin on folks! Another little update, bumped power up to 500ish, pulled the lights back to 20” amended with 2tbs per plant last week with azomite, this week they got 2.5tbs of epsom and gypsum each top dressed, then they got hit with the advanced nutrients organic OG Tea, really letting loose this run, happy as hell I found an organic tea and the liquid cal mag on top should really bring the best outta these girls, 2-3 days from flip now just starting to begin to stretch, can’t wait to see how they fill in, I keep repositioning one node per 3” square, anything past that the best tops will be selected and rest will be culled off

IMG 3302
IMG 3303
IMG 3304
IMG 3307
IMG 3309
IMG 3310
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
So I always have these on the FC-E8000 the Mars Hydro UV/IR bars they are designed for this light, but… I never have them on 😂 so I’ll be testing them in flower this run, I don’t wanna blast them, so my method will be 5 minute bursts 3 times a day, once 5 minutes after lights on, once around “noon” (plant time) and once again about an hour before lights out and we’ll see how it goes if each time I se positive progress I’ll increase the time they run the next run by 5 minutes

IMG 3322
IMG 3323
IMG 3321
IMG 3320
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
When I get space man, I can't wait to do stuff like this. I'm jammed in the corner between my bed and the walls currently 😂 legit if I roll right in bed I hit the tent, thankfully I sleep like a corpse so I can protect it from the one who rolls around constantly. Back and fourth, back and fourth 🤦‍♂️

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
When I get space man, I can't wait to do stuff like this. I'm jammed in the corner between my bed and the walls currently 😂 legit if I roll right in bed I hit the tent, thankfully I sleep like a corpse so I can protect it from the one who rolls around constantly. Back and fourth, back and fourth 🤦‍♂️
Turns into a problem 🤣 have a 4x4 complete set up empty with a PL4000 in it, turn key setup 🤣 a FD6500 in the box in my crawlspace I rotate lights on runs 😆, the spiderfarmer sf600 running over 4x pepper plants set of 3x barrina grow bars over my seedlings,.. the list goes on 🤣

Edit
At one point I WAS rolling out of bed right into a 4x8 🤣 finally cleared out the whole back room about a year ago and set everyone up permanent lol

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I'll be watching!, haha keep my eclipse specs in my pocket ready to go.

Not in the path of totality, but around 80%
Should be pretty sick to see, never have seen totality before, just hoping the cloud cover doesn't ruin it, was gunna set up one of the wyze cams for time lapse but I don’t think it’ll show well, and would probably damage the lens, if it is clear out I’ll grab some phone pics of it though at full totality

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Should be pretty sick to see, never have seen totality before, just hoping the cloud cover doesn't ruin it, was gunna set up one of the wyze cams for time lapse but I don’t think it’ll show well, and would probably damage the lens, if it is clear out I’ll grab some phone pics of it though at full totality
Please do! And i think you're right. Prolonged sun exposure will destroy a camera. I'll try to take some pics through the eclipse lens. See if it works

Top Bottom