Mikedin’s garden center, Let’s grow!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zab

Should be pretty sick to see, never have seen totality before, just hoping the cloud cover doesn't ruin it, was gunna set up one of the wyze cams for time lapse but I don’t think it’ll show well, and would probably damage the lens, if it is clear out I’ll grab some phone pics of it though at full totality
It is supposed to be here from noon til 2pm but it looks like rain at that time though. I remember making glasses, Tri X fully exposed and developed.

I have a welding helm, but I don't think I will see anything. Probably everyone know s this but if your not using a film camera protect your sensor with a solar filter and or cover your cell phone lens with a piece of lens from your eclipse glasses.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Andddd we got skunked just got dark and light again but that’s was cool too

I took this pic of the plants 10 minutes before totality

They were pointing straight up haha then into lights out 20 minutes after totality

IMG 3424
IMG 3425
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
It is supposed to be here from noon til 2pm but it looks like rain at that time though. I remember making glasses, Tri X fully exposed and developed.

I have a welding helm, but I don't think I will see anything. Probably everyone know s this but if your not using a film camera protect your sensor with a solar filter and or cover your cell phone lens with a piece of lens from your eclipse glasses.
Woulda been awesome to see, literally cleared up completely exactly when the moon moved off the edge now we’re in full sunlight 😆

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
nice green carpet you got going on there my friend :-)
Thanks fam! It’s gettin there did some repositioning and I’m close to an even canopy, gunna be a bit thicker to the right side of the cali blues that plant took the toppings like a beast 🤣 about a week in now so hopefully we don’t too much stretch I’d like to see about another 6”-10” of stretch and stop but we’ll see

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Morning all, the cali blues freaks are looking great, @Captspaulding the blueberry off mothers buds is 🤤, I open that jar and the room goes full blueberries 🤣, actually had the wife ask what I was eating when I rolled up a joint of it , cali dream is filling in great as well, so far stretch is workin it’s magic, canopy is staying pretty even so far across the table

IMG 3459
IMG 3461
IMG 3462
IMG 3463
IMG 3464
IMG 3465
IMG 3466
IMG 3467
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
The best strain I’ve ever grown!! Frostette by @Trustfall its Grape Crème Cake x Okie

So excited to see another run with this strain @Mikedin. Your grows are so well put together!
Thanks brother! These babies are always winners! I think I may have 1-2 left and I found 3 seeds in my origional pheno out of 600g so they are saved as well haha

Your runs are always awesome fam, clean, well put together, healthy as hell, and frosty enough to ski down 🔥🔥

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Still working on the 2nd defol between the nets halfway done been going for over an hour 🤣

IMG 3487
IMG 3488
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Whew, garden center has sure been busy today went iut this morning got the heads up the new truckload of promix was in, I got the snag the first bale off the new years supply, cut the skid wrap myself haha

Got super busy got just under 300 seedlings started

Seedling mix is 50/50 promix BX / fox farms Strawberry fields

Tomatoes
Cucumbers
Zucchini
Bush beans
Cherry tomatoes
Eggplant
One trey of microgreens

For now, in about a week I’ll get another bunch started probably and stick these in the 4x4 under the pl4500 and rack up the new seedlings where these are

IMG 3514
IMG 3517
IMG 3528
IMG 3529
IMG 3530
IMG 3531
IMG 3532
IMG 3516
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
You got it down for sure haha, I see the way you set yours up, I like how you’re able to keep yours so low my table is set at about 40” to the first screen then about 46” by the time they get through the 2nd
It’s nice until my horrible back has to bend down and maneuver to water 6 plants close to the ground lmao! I always have like 2 feet of extra height and need to just suck it up and use that space to raise my pots

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
It’s nice until my horrible back has to bend down and maneuver to water 6 plants close to the ground lmao! I always have like 2 feet of extra height and need to just suck it up and use that space to raise my pots
Yeah that’s why mine are the way they are I hate bending over haha whole reason for the scrog. Even canopy at waist height I can manipulate standing normally haha

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Morning farmers! 13 days since I flipped the lights, they are filling in just as I’d like, in a few days I’ll do a repositioning to fill out the canopy a bit more evenly, couple low hangers that I’ll be removing, but besides that they got a nice watering of some organic tea this morning
First pic is 13 days ago on flip date
IMG 3243
IMG 3540
IMG 3541
IMG 3542
IMG 3543
IMG 3544

Top Bottom