Milkshake, Chocolate Milkshake & Grand Daddy Smash

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
and last update for the day 2 tru og and 1 luie og. im gonna use a milkshake male to hit up the tru as well as a the wifi i think.
Tru

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I grew out the Green Manalishi from @Motarebel about 4 or so years ago. Definitely good shit. I might even have some GM beanage in the vault still. Good luck with everything @xX Kid Twist Xx! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the milkshake male is taking after the nevils haze males that were used in the g13/haze. i have been growing out hybrids done from this plant over the past few years as well as seeing others grows of them. you really see this more so in the males it dont appear to much in the females except the copper haze pheno. this one has a nice dank/baby shit smell on the stem rub.
DSC 0291

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Thinking back, the GM was pretty standout. I mean how could it not be with (Pacific G-13 x '88 G-13/HP)? If I remember correctly, the buds were pretty fucking dense and had a nice purple hue to them. Very nice calyx/leaf ratio as well. A breeze to trim. Good luck again! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good Kid Twist stoked to see what those G-13/haze Bx's do for you good vibes your way bro!:)

yeah there was a bunch of good plants came out of those. @waayne had done a grow on them but alot of the pictures got deleted in the upgrade.

Thinking back, the GM was pretty standout. I mean how could it not be with (Pacific G-13 x '88 G-13/HP)? If I remember correctly, the buds were pretty fucking dense and had a nice purple hue to them. Very nice calyx/leaf ratio as well. A breeze to trim. Good luck again! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
thx man i apreciate it, cant wait to see what the gdp adds to the mix

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just topped and took cuts of the milkshake feamle i have she is such a stinker im loving it. can smell alot of the g13/haze stink from her, which has me pumped

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i got some of these.

g-13/haze #6 {g-13 phenol
g-13/haze #9 {haze phenol}

have both of these marked as AIRBOURNE G-13 BX

AIRBOURNE G-13 X UBER CANDY KUSH * AIRBOURNE G-13

peace;)
bet you find soem nice stuff in those.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
so we have a female and a male and the only 2 that smell like chocolate out of the chocolate shakes. there is another plant with a really skunky smell that might be female as well, but im gonna waitow a little more before i confirm it.
DSC 0304
DSC 0303
from left to right is female ,male , chocolate and then kinda chocolate smelling. @BakedReality

waayne

waayne

@xX Kid Twist Xx sorry buddy,I don't have any pics of those girls,I lost them when my hard drive crashed last Winter.....They were some nice phenos,and it was a real favorite strain with patients....

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
updated pics i will be using this thread as an ongoing grow so strains will be added and tested. i just popped 6 g13/haze bx1. first 2 pics are a shot of the luie og and the tru og i got from a homie out here in cali thanks alot. he can chime in if he wants or choose to remain anonymous. nest shot is next round theres my wifi cut as well as cheeto luis 13 and tru og. and last but not least is chocolate milkshake females and grand daddy smash female
DSC 0291
DSC 0292
DSC 0293
DSC 0294
DSC 0295

Top Bottom