Milkshake, Chocolate Milkshake & Grand Daddy Smash

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
killed of 2 males and 3 females. the females seemed to be along the milkshake lines taking a bit after the dairyqueen. one of the males was taller very thin sativa type leaves and it was the chocolate smeller, i did keep the shorter female as she also smelled like chocolate on a hard stem rub but not like the males. the oens that were kept had soem form of branching and not so much just a pole structure taking after the airborn g13. although these look to have a bit of pole structure at least they had soem branching.@BakedReality
DSC 0300
DSC 0301

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
this just got flipped on 2/5 its some clones i picked up when i first moved out here to cali. i got them from cloneville they are bug and pm free so thats a plus. they had pics of them being grown as well as soem dried flowers for sale. strains are abusive og, Biker og, platinum bubba, 1 kens girl scout cookies, and 1 fire og. i have never really seen veg shots of the fire cut dont know if its real or the raskal og swerve made last 2 pics are the fire og if anyone has an idea feel free to chime in.
DSC 0291
DSC 0292
DSC 0293
DSC 0294

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Looking good!...look at you...must be at least liking the availability of things in Cali...

From the top view the the one on the right is looking like momma...

from the side view I can see both genetics...the leaves all looking more like momma except for those double serrations on H (the second one from left on the side view)...this is clearly a Milkshake trait...as you know...

Let me know when you up-can...so I can see how they branch out?...

Keep it Green!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah ill get soem pics up soon i need to get 1 gal pots im gonna flower them with this run i think and reveg the winner. the last one far right is the one i like the best very thick and fast growing the short one only one that smells like chocolate even a little @BakedReality

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the milkshake clone has rooted and has been up potted to a solo cup. might throw the mother into a 1 gal and get her going just to see how she is. took a cut of my favorite chocolate shake as well.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Looking good kid ur gonna kill it with these tures and lui's the milk shakes look bomb from the pics u sent I gotta try it hopefully soon and if thats the fire cut i want one lol

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good kid ur gonna kill it with these tures and lui's the milk shakes look bomb from the pics u sent I gotta try it hopefully soon and if thats the fire cut i want one lol

i dont know even when i grow it out if it is the fire or not. i havent really seen pics of it just ograskals budshots and fire leaning wifi grows

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
1st pics is the grand daddy smash the lighter one has a candy smell pxiesticks or something that comes and goes right now its back. leaf patern seems similar to gdp. next are the 3 females from the chocolate milkshakes one thats tops waiting on clone to root middle one now has taken over as my favorite branching/smell and i just cant bring myself to kill off the little one as it has a chocolate type smell chocolate m&ms maybe? last pic is the 6 g13/haze b1 babies chugging along
DSC 0293
DSC 0294
DSC 0296
@BakedReality

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres few shots of Biker OG and Kens GSC that i got from cloneville. the structure seems very good on the Biker and shes easy grow she has a skunky type smell on the stem rub. the kens gsc has a spearmint smell on the stem rub, smells very nice. 1st 3 are biker og next 3 are kens gsc
DSC 0297
DSC 0298
DSC 0299
DSC 0300
DSC 0301
DSC 0302

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just dropped 8-10 green crack x g13/haze bx1 made by Tmag. hes done alot of testing with the g13/haze male he has used all with great results so im excited to see what i get. seen some grows of this cross already and they were good. he not only lab tested the dried flowers but alos the males that were used.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
2 shots of the chocolate milkshake was watering and started to notice a smell its like infection or funky feet old bandaid thats been on to long. not a good smell at all and nothing like chocolate
Chocoshake1
Chcoshake2

7 green crack x g13/haze have been put into rockwool cubes.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@xX Kid Twist Xx That one has a leaf leaning more towards the Milkshake...you can clearly see that in the blade...it is slightly wider but the double serration give it away the most...so is this H from the earlier picture...or do you have 4 going...

The Chocolope's have the thinner almost perfect looking saw blade leaf...

Keep it Green!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yes this is H. i ended up keeping H,F and D. D is the chocolate smelling one. f is the one thats more towards the chocolope i think. its clone is rooting now. @BakedReality

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
DSC 0294
DSC 0295
DSC 0296
DSC 0297
DSC 0298
DSC 0299
some shots of the g13/haze bx1 as well as soem chocolate shakes.one of the clone about to root of the favorite but now im liking H alot too hope that it dont taste like the smell. last but not least is the milkshake baby stinkier ones have the crazy double serrations very easy to pick out

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
quick update we are down to 2 cherry diesels one was just not doing anything so i killed it. i popped some green crack x g13/haze made by Tmag these things are trucking along. 7 up and out of cubes grwoing fast

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
DSC 0301
DSC 0302
DSC 0303
pic 1 milkshake male and female that i narrowed down to. i killed off the other male last night. pic 2 is the male looks to be taking after nevils haze looks similar to the copper pheno in the g13/haze bx1's, has a nice skunky/funky smell on the stem rub. last pic is the g13/haze bx1 all look similar except for one looks to be taking after the male used in the f1 cross.

Top Bottom