• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Can help me

I understand. Thanks guys.

I'm so sorry @MIMedGrower , i mean more than you will ever know. The worst thing I could of done is ask you to vote for me. @Trustfall @1diesel1 went off ranting about disqualifying me. The one that was even better was moaning to Mars Hydro about me begging and canvassing votes. I actually had 3 votes taken away. I think some people hate me as much or more than MarsHydro. I don't even know them..
Anyway unless they kick me off THCFARMER, thank you for all your advice and mentoring me. Truly teaching me how to fish brother.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm so sorry @MIMedGrower , i mean more than you will ever know. The worst thing I could of done is ask you to vote for me. @Trustfall @1diesel1 went off ranting about disqualifying me. The one that was even better was moaning to Mars Hydro about me begging and canvassing votes. I actually had 3 votes taken away. I think some people hate me as much or more than MarsHydro. I don't even know them..
Anyway unless they kick me off THCFARMER, thank you for all your advice and mentoring me. Truly teaching me how to fish brother.

I read the comments. I am surprised for the insults. I feel it was very poor moderation and many users have been pissed off at this kind of thing before.

But when they ran pic of the month with prizes last year for most votes people were making new accounts just to vote for their friends.

So they acted immaturely and came down on you for it. But there was no rule stated then or now. I wont vote or join groups. Thats just my thing. But i dont see how asking friends for votes if they run a contest on votes can be controlled in the first place.

And the same users used to win pic of the month all the time. Popular members won.

Of course.

You apologized. You should be fine now. If you let it go.

See why i dont join humans in groups? People individually can be very smart. But group them together and we always lose sight and become dumb.

No offense meant to you personally Padre. I believe everyone should believe what they want even if i dont agree but politics and religion both prove my point the best. And every time.

;-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is the veg tent this morning. Lights go off at 1:00 pm. I was too late to take pics in the flower room this morning.

D7E927FD EB6C 4969 A9F3 046D810C275F
0D30C7BE FF75 44D4 9EE8 69CCC83B5C07

Tonight the little plants in the red solo cups will be the first to transplant up to 1 gallon of pro mix hp and a .8 dose of pure blend pro grow.

Im nervous to have the ocean forest still in the middle. But i have let them go an extra week to use up the nutes. Im doing that with all the plants.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai clone has fully rooted and is growing now.

2 weeks in a glass of water till root bumps and little roots showed and a week in the 4” pot of ocean forest and perlite. Still works every time. Just a little slower process.

7B734D79 1FBF 4091 8EBA BAC116E01EBB

Moshmen

Moshmen

I read the comments. I am surprised for the insults. I feel it was very poor moderation and many users have been pissed off at this kind of thing before.

But when they ran pic of the month with prizes last year for most votes people were making new accounts just to vote for their friends.

So they acted immaturely and came down on you for it. But there was no rule stated then or now. I wont vote or join groups. Thats just my thing. But i dont see how asking friends for votes if they run a contest on votes can be controlled in the first place.

And the same users used to win pic of the month all the time. Popular members won.

Of course.

You apologized. You should be fine now. If you let it go.

See why i dont join humans in groups? People individually can be very smart. But group them together and we always lose sight and become dumb.

No offense meant to you personally Padre. I believe everyone should believe what they want even if i dont agree but politics and religion both prove my point the best. And every time.

;-)
From a former winner, not by my choice! The light wasn’t worth the hassle you can do much better kingbrite, alibaba, cough cough to much drama over there for me ! Sorry you got caught up

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

From a former winner, not by my choice! The light wasn’t worth the hassle you can do much better kingbrite, alibaba, cough cough to much drama over there for me ! Sorry you got caught up

I dont care what mars does on their own threads but she keeps spamming regular light help threads and that is not helpful.

And giving away lights to already owners just to get more pics from growers is super cheesy.

I lost all respect for their company here. I honestly didnt care about their cheap shitty lamps before.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

the perpetual we had running was harvest evry 2 weeks...rotate and rock em
I want to get down to two weeks but I have 4 areas. 1 for seeds and clones...1 for veg where I give 4 weeks....1 for flipping and early flower 4 weeks then I finish them in the final 2 spots. I guess I need to add a few seeds 2 weeks in and 4 weeks in to get that 2 week rotation?

Srenots

Srenots

I want to get down to two weeks but I have 4 areas. 1 for seeds and clones...1 for veg where I give 4 weeks....1 for flipping and early flower 4 weeks then I finish them in the final 2 spots. I guess I need to add a few seeds 2 weeks in and 4 weeks in to get that 2 week rotation?

simply started with seed at beginning evry 2 weeks drop beans...after 2 months evrything should be in the mix, it takes a while but once u get it going its easy peasy, take clones and rotate ....only 3 stages needed, babies, veg, bloom.... was harvesting 20 plants evry 2 weeks once it got going....post some pics bro~

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

simply started with seed at beginning evry 2 weeks drop beans...after 2 months evrything should be in the mix, it takes a while but once u get it going its easy peasy, take clones and rotate ....only 3 stages needed, babies, veg, bloom.... was harvesting 20 plants evry 2 weeks once it got going....post some pics bro~
Thanks. I figured I would have to get it down to dropping seeds every 2 weeks. I try to stay with early finishers but always get the ones that like going for that extra week or 2.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

How often are you chopping? I try to veg for 4 weeks and flower for 8-10 weeks.....which in return gives me a harvest once a month on average.

I usually plant a new seed or root a clone every 10 days and try to harvest the same. I like to crop 3 plants per month each a different strain or cross for variety. And the close flower trim and if there are small or loose buds goes into jars to be cured after a dry trim along with the buds. Then we make infused coconut oil with the trim jars. Try to have 4 stains mixed for the most variety of cannabanoids in the edibles. Mrs MMG is a great chef and baker. She makes brownies, cupcakes and now chocolate candies.

I will say i flower 10 weeks plus for most plants. Ibused to cut earlier but the difference in yield and potency. Especially potency and even complexity really matures those last weeks.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

what strains u have to run?
I just did a Cookies dominate run but I had some odd balls like Durban Poison and Blue Dream...right now I have Blue Cookies, Alaskan Purple Kush, Critical Purple Kush, White Widow, Dr Seedsman 30:1 CBD and a few clones going. I am getting ready to do run Glue Cookies, Sour D, Tutankomen, Gorilla Blue, Badazz OG Cheese, Fire Og and a bunch of others.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh. Also i have been vegging 6 weeks most times as I have noticed more potent effects from more mature plants put into flower. I compared to 12/12 some and i am pretty sure its true.

It is in ed rosenthals book that there is a correlation between final potency and veg time.

I cant grow them any bigger in my space though. So 6-8 weeks is max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom