Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I want to get down to two weeks but I have 4 areas. 1 for seeds and clones...1 for veg where I give 4 weeks....1 for flipping and early flower 4 weeks then I finish them in the final 2 spots. I guess I need to add a few seeds 2 weeks in and 4 weeks in to get that 2 week rotation?

Honestly my harvests can vary with different strains and phenotypes. I am more concerned with properly finished healthy plants than schedules. Yields can be all over the place too.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Oh. Also i have been vegging 6 weeks most times as I have noticed more potent effects from more mature plants put into flower. I compared to 12/12 some and i am pretty sure its true.

It is in ed rosenthals book that there is a correlation between final potency and veg time.

I cant grow them any bigger in my space though. So 6-8 weeks is max.

Ill have to note that part. I normally veg for 4 weeks on average to I get 4 weeks in each area of mine.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Honestly my harvests can vary with different strains and phenotypes. I am more concerned with properly finished healthy plants than schedules. Yields can be all over the place too.
Yea I don't mind the extra time to finish up a plant. I wont chop a plant early to make room for a new plant. Was just curious to how often you are on average bringing plants down. Thanks guys!

Srenots

Srenots

I just did a Cookies dominate run but I had some odd balls like Durban Poison and Blue Dream...right now I have Blue Cookies, Alaskan Purple Kush, Critical Purple Kush, White Widow, Dr Seedsman 30:1 CBD and a few clones going. I am getting ready to do run Glue Cookies, Sour D, Tutankomen, Gorilla Blue, Badazz OG Cheese, Fire Og and a bunch of others.

yep strains will differ thru the process...u will see soon enough...just rotate as needed

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

simply started with seed at beginning evry 2 weeks drop beans...after 2 months evrything should be in the mix, it takes a while but once u get it going its easy peasy, take clones and rotate ....only 3 stages needed, babies, veg, bloom.... was harvesting 20 plants evry 2 weeks once it got going....post some pics bro~

I started doing it in a small bedroom with a 2x3 propogator tent and a 4x4 with a 600. 8 week harvests 2 per month.

I just doubled my flower room in the new house. I need to open up my veg room and hang the 315 lec for vegging and propogate under the t-5’s.

But im still a bit shy about work while my back slowly heals.

I managed to shovel my whole driveway this last storm. Major improvement. :-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks. I figured I would have to get it down to dropping seeds every 2 weeks. I try to stay with early finishers but always get the ones that like going for that extra week or 2.

Its quite subjective but 10-12 week hybrids tend to have much more complex effects head and body than 8 week or shorter flowering ones.

I love diesel and thai. Preferably together.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Its quite subjective but 10-12 week hybrids tend to have much more complex effects head and body than 8 week or shorter flowering ones.

I love diesel and thai. Preferably together.
I am hoping the Durban Poison I am running and clones is a real game changer. I have her 10 weeks in flower no and still has a few weeks left I'd say.

EDIT*** I started Sour Diesel last week, Will be my first Diesel strain grow.

Srenots

Srenots

I am hoping the Durban Poison I am running and clones is a real game changer. I have her 10 weeks in flower no and still has a few weeks left I'd say.

where is ur Durban from? straight durban should have a anise smell

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have not tried durban. It could be my kind of plant.

And watch out feeding picky diesels. They can be challenging. But the pickiest ones in my garden have been the best highs.

I still like crosses for full body and head effects together. This Chemdog SKVT x Bag of Oranges im smoking is real good example of that. Nice body buzz. Even pulsated a while. And a clear creative head high. I just did tons of work in the veg tent while posting this morning.

Got a reveg cut rooting of this I hope. Made nice chem looking and smelling flowers this one.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

...it says the flowering time is like 65 days ( I know take with a grain of salt ) I am at d
I have not tried durban. It could be my kind of plant.

And watch out feeding picky diesels. They can be challenging. But the pickiest ones in my garden have been the best highs.

I still like crosses for full body and head effects together. This Chemdog SKVT x Bag of Oranges im smoking is real good example of that. Nice body buzz. Even pulsated a while. And a clear creative head high. I just did tons of work in the veg tent while posting this morning.

Got a reveg cut rooting of this I hope. Made nice chem looking and smelling flowers this one.
Mine stretched well over 4 ft in flower. She is an absolute monster too. Buds are a little airy but they are extremely rosin coated with a very pungent odor. She's a very heavy feeder too.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

...it says the flowering time is like 65 days ( I know take with a grain of salt ) I am at d

Mine stretched well over 4 ft in flower. She is an absolute monster too. Buds are a little airy but they are extremely rosin coated with a very pungent odor. She's a very heavy feeder too.

I like big plants. I just grow them up to my market and bend them in half to bush them out.

Sometimes have to keep pinching and bending and tying the whole time. Like the OG kush x trainwreck i got.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

She nearly hit the top of my 6 ft tent. She was about 2 ft when I flipped her. This is when she stopped stretching out. I suggest growing her at least once.

Nice plant! I would pinch those runaway tops and bend them level with the rest early. They stack buds all along the bent branches.

Not the best pic for it but this top was bent down and i continued to bend it down for weeks. The buds just kept growing along the whole thing. You can see at the bottom where it curves back level.

F36F2816 42CC 4B91 BC0D 3599CC166D18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom