Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stanknkatz

stanknkatz

Sorry I havent been keeping up on my thread. Been lazy about documenting since my back injury.

We harvested the OG Kush x Trainwreck tonight. She is a bunch of spaghetti with buds attached. I think i pinched and bent and then supported every branch.

Its worth it. This is primo smoke.

View attachment 960295View attachment 960296View attachment 960297View attachment 960298
That bottom pic looks so much like the aracata wreck cut I used to run it ain't even funny. Superb job with it.

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Thanks but not my best work. I have not fixed whetever the hell i am doing wrong and to complicate things all the plants after the next one are in pro mix hp and im still figuring out how to feed.

I seem to be maintaining some decent quality but only half the yield. Frustrating.

You and the family doing ok bro?

all good here...yall stay safe as well brother ~

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Sorry I havent been keeping up on my thread. Been lazy about documenting since my back injury.

We harvested the OG Kush x Trainwreck tonight. She is a bunch of spaghetti with buds attached. I think i pinched and bent and then supported every branch.

Its worth it. This is primo smoke.

View attachment 960295View attachment 960296View attachment 960297View attachment 960298
That definitely looks like some kushy fucking trainwreck if I have ever seen some. Beautiful work brother! I have definitely missed seeing your thread. I appreciate you taking the time to post. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks you know one of my mini reveg clones was from her. Now its getting really stringy. Lol.
I have an odd one here, Nice buds but she's had no leaves for a month, still as week or so to go on her

kgbdabber

kgbdabber

I guess after 5 years of perpetual growing and more than 35 years smoking herb and in the industries black market its time i start my own thread.

I grow a small but productive medical garden with mrs. Mmg and i allowed up to 24 plants. We both have realized health benefits from weed and have strived for top quality in the garden over yield or money.

Greed is the killer when farming in my opinion. Patience and details are key.

For now i just want to post some pics from last night when i entered the flower room at lights on.

I just love it when things are going well (of course) and had to take pics of the garden waking up.

Each plant is from a feminized seed and is a different strain/cross/pheno staggared about 10 days apart on average for a continued variety of flowers.

I did this also to remain in plant count with a higher output and space management per month while keeping to the rediculous 2.5 oz per patient rule of weed on hand allowed.

The house has appeared to be in full compliance the whole time.

With rec now legal i may monocrop in a new 4x8 tent and actually take some time off. I have gardened every day for 4 years in a row.

I have health issues from birth that prematurely ended my sales management carreer and now work more often. Lol.

Sorry. I will shut up now and post pics.

View attachment 860397 View attachment 860398 View attachment 860399 View attachment 860400 View attachment 860401 View attachment 860402

Presently these are all CH9 seeds. I have tried many different seeds and we tend to like ch9 best. Almost 100% germination after hundreds of plants and fantastic old school effects combined with strong medical effects. And bred from some of the best genetics ever available in my opinion.

I will still mix in other genetics as I go.

Hope that was a good intro. I will try to update often and all other growers are welcome. Except for trolls. Lol.
looks great i will do this one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom