• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Psst looking good brother

@Aqua Man Nice to see you. We missed you, Welcome Back Brother! 🥳

Hopefully "life" has not treated you and yours too badly...." I know I'm looking forward to availing myself of your wisdom again; and i know others are as well. I am sure you schedule is still quite full, so we will happily take whatever time you can spend with us.

Peace, Love & Happiness (yes I am happily that old!! 😊 )

🍻🥂

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man Nice to see you. We missed you, Welcome Back Brother! 🥳

Hopefully "life" has not treated you and yours too badly...." I know I'm looking forward to availing myself of your wisdom again; and i know others are as well. I am sure you schedule is still quite full, so we will happily take whatever time you can spend with us.

Peace, Love & Happiness (yes I am happily that old!! 😊 )

🍻🥂
Kinda works bro. I missed you all. So happy to be back

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
I grow mostly from seed so every new plant is an experiment in dialing in nute strength. For better or for worse. Lol.

Ditto; Another reason to limit my grows to two in the same cycle (2 pairs a month apart (lots of plants mean lots of variation in grow habits). Even that was tough to get them to grow at even close to the same rate. Same batch of seeds, each is its own project. While it can be a PIA; i get to learn a lot, and when stumped, i come here. One day i will get around to trying cloning. Right now I just don't have the time.

Different strokes; for different folks... it makes the world what it is... Interesting!! 🥂 🍻

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Guess i should keep the thread going so here is tonights plant.

Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai

Stripped and ready for harvest.

Super hazey pheno. Smells like lemon pepper.

2A2BAB7C 6899 4C12 963E 8B5181AD9E16

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Guess i should keep the thread going so here is tonights plant.

Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai

Stripped and ready for harvest.

Super hazey pheno. Smells like lemon pepper.

View attachment 968309
MMM lemon pepper. I'm a week away from fishing and that's my favorite. Walleye pan fried in butter and lemon pepper... To die for.

Sexy looking plant, looks like she produced very well for ya

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

And here is a Blue Lemon Thai grown in Pro Mix HP and Pure Blend Pro Grow. Still learning how to fertilize in the nutrient free soil. I am considering mixing in some small perlite to get the mix closer to 50%. It is holding a bit too much water for my taste. I got a big bag of perlite here so I might as well use it. She is just starting to flower.

She has a bit too much nutrients at last feed. Runoff showed 1.8 ec. But perfect 6.2 ph. So I left it. It shows so i will reduce strength next watering.

9EB7E772 FA75 49BF 877C 7FEF74F31467

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

MMM lemon pepper. I'm a week away from fishing and that's my favorite. Walleye pan fried in butter and lemon pepper... To die for.

Sexy looking plant, looks like she produced very well for ya

Buds are a bit light styrophome feeling so big but light weight. I would guess 100 grams maybe 120. Roots could be more developed too. She is the last fully ocean forest plant left. There are more with a one gallon OF center and some with a party cup of OF in the center.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
And here is a Blue Lemon Thai grown in Pro Mix HP and Pure Blend Pro Grow. Still learning how to fertilize in the nutrient free soil. I am considering mixing in some small perlite to get the mix closer to 50%. It is holding a bit too much water for my taste. I got a big bag of perlite here so I might as well use it. She is just starting to flower.

She has a bit too much nutrients at last feed. Runoff showed 1.8 ec. But perfect 6.2 ph. So I left it. It shows so i will reduce strength next watering.

View attachment 968310

I always did feed feed water to prevent that buildup, it can handle the water only feed easily, an I think it actually likes it. Salt buildup sucks.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I always did feed feed water to prevent that buildup, it can handle the water only feed easily, an I think it actually likes it. Salt buildup sucks.

I find pure blend pro needs to be added most every time. When i water only i usually end up with deficiencies. I have to pour through a gallon of fresh water then pour through a lower strength dose of nutes.

But you are sure right to caution over 1.6ec. I will be paying close attention again when i start with the foliage pro.

I want to know what plants growers have that seem to be taking 2.5 ec or more. None of the strains i have grown could take that.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I find pure blend pro needs to be added most every time. When i water only i usually end up with deficiencies. I have to pour through a gallon of fresh water then pour through a lower strength dose of nutes.

But you are sure right to caution over 1.6ec. I will be paying close attention again when i start with the foliage pro.

I want to know what plants growers have that seem to be taking 2.5 ec or more. None of the strains i have grown could take that.
Just sayin.. promix has a strong cation exchange. For my entire promix growing phase I could call a career, I always gave it water only cycles every third feed or as needed as the EC crept up. And that is just plain water with 0.2ec or so. It keeps the EC in the medium constant, if you feed promix every time you'll get buildup. Watch that runoff ec.
Underfeeding is always better than overfeeding

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just sayin.. promix has a strong cation exchange. For my entire promix growing phase I could call a career, I always gave it water only cycles every third feed or as needed as the EC crept up. And that is just plain water with 0.2ec or so. It keeps the EC in the medium constant, if you feed promix every time you'll get buildup. Watch that runoff ec.

No doubt. Im hoping the dyna grow is used up more completely between feeds. I just try to feed as little as possible and tend to not always have good results when i water only as there isnt enough of everything left after a water only. So i try adjusting down and if instill see stress i will flush and feed.

Everyones grow will always be a bit different. I might have a bit more intensity with all my plants right under the footprint of those blockbusters. I dont stretch my footprint at all. I have a challenge keeping up even in peat mix. ;-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

О,sorry,did i said something that sounds strange?!:DI meant there is lots of big buds,less stems and such and i would like my plants to be that way!

A lot of it the original shantibaba and moratebel genitics ch9 used.

Cause i dont do anything special just try to grow healthy plants. She was bent down about day 10 of flower. Only training she needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom