Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Mornin! Sorry to interrupt Mimed, but I know I always get a non bias logical scientific response. I just need to jog my brain and get it open again. Lol

I’m having foxtail issues, the first answer is heat stress, I think, but here the situation. Kingbrite ? Just started happening after the new kingbrite(480 watts runnin about 70% in 2x4 tent) The kingbrite run about 7-10 degrees warmer than the mars combo I had. I’ll just add I’ve always ran a little on the warm side 80-85 sometimes with lights on, with the kingbrite I had to turn up the exhaust because of the heat which in turn lowered the humidity as well, I’m having trouble keeping it above 45-50, could the humidity level be causing the foxtails? Could the lights still be too intense? I don’t have a good par meter but I see no light damage on leave, most are praying to the light gods. I do obviously have rh and wind damage
Or any thought on the light itself? I do believe potency has increased! Under the kingbrite no real evidence yet though just opinion. Anyhow thanx fir lettin me ramble and any response will get me thinkin

nice flowers bro~

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Its moving good and high and we have a report of a few trees down but can be steered around. I like paddling with obstacles.

In a month it will be painfully shallow and slow as molasses. Amazing how different the same river can be.

the river here is the same....in one day theres trout swimmin in the corn fields with a good rain... farmers are diggin it, best ferts u can get are from the river ... reminds me of Jon Reep lol, hes from Hickory NC

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Paddled the first half of our local river today. Just beautiful outside today.

7072794C 88D0 4D62 84C8 EED80FB1D834
35CE5456 61E3 4B64 BDAF FDA03AA4D268
7E7A1BD5 4B61 47D9 B1E7 D61BD713A261
34101248 00A9 4A50 BA12 127799621EEA
F6186635 C918 45EF A152 BFCE53ECE426

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What a beautiful life.

It has its difficulties and drawbacks too. But i still would not trade.

Want to come get the damn squirrels out of my soffit and attic? I had to wait til the babies could move around to get rid of them or i would have dead squirrels teapped in there or worse they could eat and scratch right through my ceiling and drop right in to my living room. Aaach!

Terpz719

Terpz719

I am pretty sure my gallon of pure blend pro went bad and was causing me problems and i always wanted to try dyna grow and since i am only using pro mix not ammended potting soil i added the protect for missing silica.
Cool. Good luck with the switch over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom