• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

med, a sponsor is speaking to me.
i have alot to do, today...
their light tech, ain't enough for me to make changes, but i would like a list of names to give the rep.
i sent yours, separately, cause i plumb forgot some names. the rest i submitted, i copied to whatever my current thread is. i just don't want to forget any of the talent, who could use a light, who helps in triage and aesthetics are still a priority for... i know i forgot a grip of people i know to b very smart, very good growers and I'm trying to do right by everyone, here. lmk? weed tech... the two with beach images, or beach in the name... i gotta go to vegas in a bit, have 3 flushes and a transplant and if the rep is lookin to decide, soon... I'd like to put a grower with em, who would b interested in this kinda tech:

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
their light tech, ain't enough for me to make changes, but i would like a list of names to give the rep.
i sent yours, separately, cause i plumb forgot some names. the rest i submitted, i copied to whatever my current thread is. i just don't want to forget any of the talent, who could use a light, who helps in triage and aesthetics are still a priority for... i know i forgot a grip of people i know to b very smart, very good growers and I'm trying to do right by everyone, here. lmk? weed tech... the two with beach images, or beach in the name... i gotta go to vegas in a bit, have 3 flushes and a transplant and if the rep is lookin to decide, soon... I'd like to put a grower with em, who would b interested in this kinda tech:

Spider farmer is amazing. IMO, the best budget LED you don't have to assemble yourself. Will be directly comparing to my mars hydro but I'm pretty certain it's not going to be much of a competition 🙃

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah he wanted me to take a tent and light and promote his lights. But those lights are too budget. They are too low wattage and the rep seems shady. No spider farmer logos on his emails or his facebook. And after considering it i am not shilling for a chinese company for a few hundred dollars of free light i would not have purchased anyway.

I cant actually believe during a pandemic and now a recession any American is buying from chinese companies while our own are starving. Let alone help them sell lamps for some budget grow stuff.

I told him i pass.

Sparechange please stop calling me to threads and including me without my choice. I appreciate you like to help everyone. I like to choose for myself and feel obligated if i get an alert.

I pick the help threads i want to contribute in. Most are a complete waste of time im sorry to say with the level of info available today.

Also the meizi lamps he sells (guess spider farmer is actually just meizi at shenzen factory) are better lamps. If you get one with the actual parts they promise and they bother assembling it right. I might have taken a 288 board. Lol.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Spider farmer is amazing. IMO, the best budget LED you don't have to assemble yourself. Will be directly comparing to my mars hydro but I'm pretty certain it's not going to be much of a competition 🙃

Plz note "BUDGET". You get what you pay for and compared to the other Chinese LED, this is the one I've seen and been told the best things about. It's in no way meant to be compared to HLG etc... that should be obvious 🤷‍♂️

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Why do you feel that way? It is purposely built with less and cheaper diodes and a lesser power driver and costs more than every other chinese option.
HEAVY focus on budget. I've seen grows done from start to finish under their larger models and nothing is lacking in quality. That's all I can say 100%. I shouldn't have sounded so eager to promote, I'm on motherfucking vacation......EVERYTHING is "wonderful " right now 🤣👍

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

HEAVY focus on budget. I've seen grows done from start to finish under their larger models and nothing is lacking in quality. That's all I can say 100%. I shouldn't have sounded so eager to promote, I'm on motherfucking vacation......EVERYTHING is "wonderful " right now 🤣👍

Nice. Enjoy vacation!

I think any decent grow light can grow quality. those are built too low wattage to even replace 600 hps in my opinion.

And the cheap red diodes will likely burn out way before the samsung whites.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Very good point.

I plan to get some led but i really want the samsung strip builds. I was planning to just buy parts as i can afford them and eventually assemble enough to replace my hps lamps.

And i want to match my current wattage so i dont lose much heat i need in winter and should be able to get much higher yield for the same wattage.

But i am in no hurry. Just put two new ushios in. Had not tried them before but hortilux has got more expensive.

Pricier bulbs is the sign single ended hps is on the way out i think.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I have grown 2 that both leaned to chem like the one above. After 3 weeks in jars they still were gassy but had some citrus kinda juicy even starting in the background.

I have 2 going now. The one above and another with more sativa looking flowers and going slower. She may be more citrusy i think. I will try to remember to show her next watering.

Nice hybrids from useful so far. 4 plants with very similar structure and some differences in the buds. I like that. :-)
It's amazing the different scents from a single strain.. I grew 4 of same bag seeds of a chem and 1 of them came out straight gasoline like sniffing the pump lol another is dare i say almost a cantaloupe or melony not quite citrus smell but when grinded releases that same gasoline smell again. The other two were less aromatic, a vague fruitiness mixed with a piney earthy taste. I love them all but that gas is unmistakably something a whole other level of amazing hahah pretty satisfying to open jar to that smell.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It's amazing the different scents from a single strain.. I grew 4 of same bag seeds of a chem and 1 of them came out straight gasoline like sniffing the pump lol another is dare i say almost a cantaloupe or melony not quite citrus smell but when grinded releases that same gasoline smell again. The other two were less aromatic, a vague fruitiness mixed with a piney earthy taste. I love them all but that gas is unmistakably something a whole other level of amazing hahah pretty satisfying to open jar to that smell.

Gas is potency in my experience. And i grow a different plant each time i plant for variety. Love new different weed every harvest every week or two. We all do. :-)

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
I plan to get some led but i really want the samsung strip builds. I was planning to just buy parts as i can afford them and eventually assemble enough to replace my hps lamps.

And i want to match my current wattage so i dont lose much heat i need in winter and should be able to get much higher yield for the same wattage.

But i am in no hurry. Just put two new ushios in. Had not tried them before but hortilux has got more expensive.

Pricier bulbs is the sign single ended hps is on the way out i think.
Nice bro!!!! At least my 240W uses lm301b with osram 660nm added. I just wanted that SF-600 on the side so I had a bit more control on one side to adjust canopy 👍

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice bro!!!! At least my 240W uses lm301b with osram 660nm added. I just wanted that SF-600 on the side so I had a bit more control on one side to adjust canopy 👍

You can get hlg 65 or 100 for $100 and $150 from led wholesalers or even amazon. Might be in stock on hlg site.

And better in my opinion to lift plants with stands and keep lamps at same height for max par on the footprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom