Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Teaspoon is 5 ml. 5ml = 5grams. 2.5g per 5 gal.

So I would say 0.5gram per gal.

But the weight is different for different elements.

And even so. The directions say 300 gallons to 1.6 oz. which is 9.6 teaspoons.

The measurement for the half gallon i need tonight is immeasurably small.

Do i just weigh a half gram and go with it?

I really dont want to wing it. Lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

But the weight is different for different elements.

And even so. The directions say 300 gallons to 1.6 oz. which is 9.6 teaspoons.

The measurement for the half gallon i need tonight is immeasurably small.

Do i just weigh a half gram and go with it?

I really dont want to wing it. Lol
Should be very close. Halg gal .25 gram

I would weight a 1/2tsp and then use the conversion. But im sure it will be close.

Imo ita always better to mix more but inwould have no iaaue weighing an adjusting

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Says i can mix with fertilizer. Even says enhanced uptake with nitrogen feed.
It actually makes the plants healthier, it's weird stuff. That's how it was marketed to me for turf is a pesticide with low rates that works well and improves certain nutrient uptake. Good on you for spotting that one so fast, thats not something most people know about Imid. Most people dont read the label lol..

For a gallon use a shallow 1/8th tsp. A little goes a long way.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
And again.. dont get hooked on it lol. You really will have zero bugs and the plants will be healthy and vigorous as fuk. I know you wont though...lol, just saying, it's actually pretty good stuff. But best reserved for when you really need it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It actually makes the plants healthier, it's weird stuff. That's how it was marketed to me for turf is a pesticide with low rates that works well and improves certain nutrient uptake. Good on you for spotting that one so fast, thats not something most people know about Imid. Most people dont read the label lol..

For a gallon use a shallow 1/8th tsp. A little goes a long way.

Thanks again and again man. I am surprised i can get it in to such a small plant and it will stay resistant as it grows.

And i will eye out less than a third teaspoon. Its as small as i have.

And i will make a pinhole in one of the pouches and seal in a good ziplock for storage.

I think i will skip the silica while mixing with foliage pro for simplicity.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thanks again and again man. I am surprised i can get it in to such a small plant and it will stay resistant as it grows.

And i will eye out less than a third teaspoon. Its as small as i have.

And i will make a pinhole in one of the pouches and seal in a good ziplock for storage.

I think i will skip the silica while mixing with foliage pro for simplicity.
For one gallon it's less than half of a third of a tsp.. it's literally less than 1/8th of a tsp... be careful with it cause too much can burn the plants. you want to measure it accurately.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

For one gallon it's less than half of a third of a tsp.. it's literally less than 1/8th of a tsp... be careful with it cause too much can burn the plants. you want to measure it accurately.

Oops i meant to write less than half of the third teaspoon measurer.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So I gave the first 2 little plants the Imid and 3ml foliage pro. No silica or ph down given. Solution was .8 ec and about 6.7ph.

Its been a little over an hour since watering. Both plants gave .9ec and 6.2ph back in runoff. They have obviously drank and show no bad signs so far.

F17EC8E8 5695 4534 8637 69C1610E01F9

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
So I gave the first 2 little plants the Imid and 3ml foliage pro. No silica or ph down given. Solution was .8 ec and about 6.7ph.

Its been a little over an hour since watering. Both plants gave .9ec and 6.2ph back in runoff. They have obviously drank and show no bad signs so far.

View attachment 1022927

Yeah it's one of the least phytotoxic pesticides I know of. That said for the next few days it might not be a bad idea to reduce light levels a bit and ramp them back up after. As it can be slightly phytotoxic under very bright lights.
But anytime I've ever used it, it's like nothing ever happened. Plants dont seem to even notice it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah it's one of the least phytotoxic pesticides I know of. That said for the next few days it might not be a bad idea to reduce light levels a bit and ramp them back up after. As it can be slightly phytotoxic under very bright lights.
But anytime I've ever used it, it's like nothing ever happened. Plants dont seem to even notice it.

Huh. I did lower them a bit but i think i will move them out of the center spot too now that you caution me.

bravokillz

bravokillz

That's a crazy personal posession limit. My medi-license let's me grow 49 plants and have up to 7 pounds at home and half pound on my person in public. Add to that Canadas legal status, I can also grow an additional 4 plants and give up to an ounce to anyone anytime.
Nice healthy looking plants you've got there though. Thanks for sharing.
Really late reply but I just recently got my medical card in Washington state and I can grow up to 6 plants and have 7 oz of usable cannabis at any time. I don't know how you're supposed to grow 6 plants but only have 7 oz haha.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Really late reply but I just recently got my medical card in Washington state and I can grow up to 6 plants and have 7 oz of usable cannabis at any time. I don't know how you're supposed to grow 6 plants but only have 7 oz haha.

Thats why i staggared my grow to harvest every week or two. Weeds gone fast with patients. Everything appears legal even if raided.

Always label your drying weed so it is not counted as usable stash. And we label jars as 3 months to cure before using.

Best you can do with these made up laws designed to keep us from growing.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Not much to report. Waiting til the next pair is dry to treat with imid before transplanting up to 1 gallon pots. And a pair of Herijuana x Jack 33 taprooted earlier and are planted in the cups with the little bottle domes.

The dome is just to protect the emerging seedling from the growroom conditions. When they stand up the dome comes off. Seedlings dont need humidity domes. I dont even have a cap on top to seal them.

They are sure growing faster under the 600w blue than the t-5 flourescents i had been using.

04419035 8D63 4EAC A694 EDA95517DFDD
89E3B643 A011 4CCF 9FC3 FACFC789B8E2

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Oh yeah they will. I used to keep a few clones under T5 after I potted up my keepers and put them under my 1kMH, and the veg rate difference is insane. The plants under HID would be several feet tall in a few weeks but the ones under T5 stay small and grow slow.
T5 is great for clones and preveg type thing. But they dont compare to real horsepower.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh yeah they will. I used to keep a few clones under T5 after I potted up my keepers and put them under my 1kMH, and the veg rate difference is insane. The plants under HID would be several feet tall in a few weeks but the ones under T5 stay small and grow slow.
T5 is great for clones and preveg type thing. But they dont compare to real horsepower.

its about as intense as i can go without added co2 under those blockbusters. When i cleaned them the glass is almost like new and the reflector stays clean with the intake filters. They were a quality product. But big and heavy.

But i wanted that horsepower thing even at 600w. ;-)

Its time for led it seems but only cause now i have bought too many replacement bulbs. 6 years worth.

Or is cmh the better budget option. I have 1 315 and need 2 or 3 more. Cost of one good led lamp. Lol.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
its about as intense as i can go without added co2 under those blockbusters. When i cleaned them the glass is almost like new and the reflector stays clean with the intake filters. They were a quality product. But big and heavy.

But i wanted that horsepower thing even at 600w. ;-)

Its time for led it seems but only cause now i have bought too many replacement bulbs. 6 years worth.

Or is cmh the better budget option. I have 1 315 and need 2 or 3 more. Cost of one good led lamp. Lol.

Cant comment there but curious to see which way you go. I'm an HID guy until I strike it rich or someone gives me something better lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom