• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

View attachment 1048984

She is looking very nice. Who is that?

Ch9 Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai.

Back near the beginning of my thread is the best one i ever had. Haze leaning berry tasting monster that could give 6 oz in a #3 nursery pot. Most requested plant i ever had.

She was let go in the powdery mildew. incedent. I threw away some real good plants that day. Only time i ever saw pm in my garden. Only in the clone domed tray. All 5 plants. And overnight. No warning or spots first.

Got to watch out when things are wet and the temp drops. That was my first real lesson as a grower. I think i had it too easy for a long time. Lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The other plants would normally get like the big bw x blt. But they all got stunted around the same time and she was a little ahead in growth. I only got half the stretch and bud sites out of these ch9 plants than i have learned too. I can see they will only be 2-3 oz. half.

I bet when i look at the roots half will be root aphid stratified like before. Like flat, grey and collapsed. If not already shrunk back looking like soil.

Maybe for the last time? Whew!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here she is from a jar last year.

Black Widow x BLT. MMG Cut. R.I.P

1D70F57E 9378 471D 8CE3 7C918F7FA230

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is the Ozmocote plus. It is a controlled release fertilizer. I am going to mix a half dose into all transplants from now on. And supplement with dyna grow foliage pro as needed as well as some doses of protekt (silica) and mag pro (sulfer)

Im trying to copy the water only in veg and supplemental fertilizer in flower after stretch like when i used ocean forest and pure blend pro but with conventional fertilizers that do not attract bugs.

And if the root aphids come back i will have base nutes for them to eat rather than they suck all nutrients right out of the plants with no recourse while i re treat them.

95AEC57E C531 447C 82CB E36F095B3FCF
7834E16D C5A3 42BE BEA5 8850D3BEA4BA

Says it feeds for 6 months but that is ar 50 degrees farenheight. At the mid to high 70’s of my growroom it should only last 2 months according to their info.

I may try dynamite 13/13/13 too. That is another one called nutricote and is supposed to be better in high temps and is recomended by bruce bugby. But i didnt know dynamite was nutricote when i purchased. Oops. Both should work fine though.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Here is the Ozmocote plus. It is a controlled release fertilizer. I am going to mix a half dose into all transplants from now on. And supplement with dyna grow foliage pro as needed as well as some doses of protekt (silica) and mag pro (sulfer)

Im trying to copy the water only in veg and supplemental fertilizer in flower after stretch like when i used ocean forest and pure blend pro but with conventional fertilizers that do not attract bugs.

And if the root aphids come back i will have base nutes for them to eat rather than they suck all nutrients right out of the plants with no recourse while i re treat them.

View attachment 1050236View attachment 1050237

Says it feeds for 6 months but that is ar 50 degrees farenheight. At the mid to high 70’s of my growroom it should only last 2 months according to their info.

I may try dynamite 13/13/13 too. That is another one called nutricote and is supposed to be better in high temps and is recomended by bruce bugby. But i didnt know dynamite was nutricote when i purchased. Oops. Both should work fine though.
Maybe a little tea at the start to get it going?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Maybe a little tea at the start to get it going?

No. Teas make little to no sense to me. No bubbling buckets. I did mistakenly do that to dissapate chlorine when i was a beginner. I have the air pumps and stones.

I shouldnt need anything for the 2 weeks seedling stage in the cup and the pro mix starter charge will be sufficient for the few days waiting for ozmocote to activate.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Sure not the prettiest grow but the bug issue has seemed to stop. The plants have not been degrading and are growing decent size buds.

But @Beachwalker might be right. Maybe my old breeder is the one who cursed me. He sure got upset when he heard i wanted to try new genetics.

Now that i have things going well my blue lab truncheon ec meter has worn out or broken. New one ordered but im feeding blind this week.

384CBE25 2DE1 4FBE AF05 53A4B75CE04B
EC2008DE 96EC 43A8 883A 2A51E4C7250B

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mmmmmm. Mrs. MMG’s infused coconut oil made with 7 different plants flowers and sugar leaves this round.

and baked into Pineapple Muffins with pineapple chunks and brown sugar.

I should be airborne in another hour or so...

A45616D3 92A9 4628 BBBC 9A5C28DBB9F1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom