Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So i found these 2 jars in a piece of luggage stored in my basement. An old CH9 strain called Flower. An extremely sativa leaning hybrid from his early catalog.

the lids were sealed tight and i had to pry a bit to break the seal. But the flower is more than 5 years old. And it was not vacuum sealed. I just forgot about them when we moved.

no bad smell. In fact a nice light fruity tangerine sativa smell. Ch9 actually made tangie. Dna stole the name later.

No mold or anything ugly under the microscope. And the trichomes are intact. Nice long old school sativa trichs with a blackened a bit, cloudy or still transparent amber trichomes. Very few brown degraded ones seen.

But is it safe to smoke? Im sure i have smoked old weed that wasnt so well preserved over the years. I have even knowingly smoked moldy weed as a kid.

but what to do...

Some pics with flash some no flash.

7FE2514E BCEB 4678 9211 05225F39A6CC
6FA0F594 CC62 4ACB 91EA 47B764AF91FB
9A5BDF54 2463 48A6 BD4C 059B5ABD95D5
B55BA807 AD01 4558 AE24 1A78BC932789
59B26ABE 514A 4744 96D1 5A87A6B24F54

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well i let it breath a while and then tried a little bong toke. Its the tangerine pheno. Pretty tasty but light. Smooth smoke. No cough. And its been a few minutes i can feel the creep up the back of my neck.

this would be considered mids today. But its sure feeling kinda good already. :-)

i thought it would be degraded to trash. It sure looks a little sad. Like old columbian from a lid in the early 80’s.

amekins

amekins

Well i let it breath a while and then tried a little bong toke. Its the tangerine pheno. Pretty tasty but light. Smooth smoke. No cough. And its been a few minutes i can feel the creep up the back of my neck.

this would be considered mids today. But its sure feeling kinda good already. :-)

i thought it would be degraded to trash. It sure looks a little sad. Like old columbian from a lid in the early 80’s.
I tend to make oil if it’s old or dry. But these days light them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom