Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

nah i wouldnt sell old forgotton weed. I already switched to something fresher to smoke.
I kinda figured I get the impression ur a high end quality kinda guy, when I grow sub par flower, which doesn’t happen to much anymore, but they are still autos so ya get a mid every now and again, I give it to our homeless population a joint at a time ! Lol

Try not to encourage them but hell I wasn’t gonna smoke it .

dire wolf

dire wolf

Oh yea ... Thanks mosh , " we can share the women we can share the wine ....we can share what we've got of yours cause we done shared all of mine .....
Jack Straw , grateful dead , now that might sound a bit offensive 😜
Actually about characters from the English rebellion of 1381 , so it might be a little more politically correct when placed in that content ........

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I kinda figured I get the impression ur a high end quality kinda guy, when I grow sub par flower, which doesn’t happen to much anymore, but they are still autos so ya get a mid every now and again, I give it to our homeless population a joint at a time ! Lol

Try not to encourage them but hell I wasn’t gonna smoke it .

maybe i will give it to a needy smoker then. Good idea.

dire wolf

dire wolf

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

some info on Flower strain.

amekins

amekins

Saw the dead show in 1973 at the Nassau colleseum , when the Rockefeller drug laws went into effect , hundreds of people were arrested for a joint , I was 14 ......
Well my first show was in 1983 at Brendan Byrne Arena (Meadowlands) and Stephen Stills was a surprise guest. My crush was somewhere else at the show, and I was with someone who was a great friend but I was apparently his crush. Can you guess what Stephen Stills sang with them? “Love the One You’re With”.

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Well my first show was in 1983 at Brendan Byrne Arena (Meadowlands) and Stephen Stills was a surprise guest. My crush was somewhere else at the show, and I was with someone who was a great friend but I was apparently his crush. Can you guess what Stephen Stills sang with them? “Love the One You’re With”.

Cool , rare performance of Peggy 0 , I was at that show also .......

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Springtails..! 😠
Screenshot 20201111 072414 Gallery

Screenshot 20201111 072733 Google
2020 11 11 07 15 43 729

Was in just one catch tray of a blooming plant, all are dead & bone-dry thanks to my tight wet/dry cycle

I suspect that I put a dry catch tray on top of a wet tray and left it for God-knows-how-long then eventually used it without noticing them during one of those 5 a.m. need-more-coffee waterings 😴

The good news de jour is I culled an extra Gorilla Glue in veg and I went through the roots and found them both healthy and pristine, thankfully!
🌱😎👌

amekins

amekins

Oh crap , I'm fried ...I meant Ruben and cherise , that was not often performed , Peggy o was a regular on the dead tours , sorry
I’m pretty sure my brother heard JGB play Ruben and Cherise one of many times he saw them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom