Yea, I waited for the right moment, then I acted. When I bent them over, I looked for a spot that was kinda empty, then I fluffed all the smaller ones up and made sure they had good light souces trying to even it out as you say, good, I think I'm on track. I'll keep going over them daily and keeping them more organized as this is the critical period, I think. Thanks again for the advice.what i do is bend (lst) the main stem and tie it down to the pot to break apical dominance. Then just keep moving and bending branches where it looks like they will make the e plant as even as possible. With the small 3 gallon pots they can tip over if off center.
i keep tying the main stem back down as it grows back up to try yo keep it from taking back the lead top. As long as it is lower the other branches will keep competing for dominance.
You can see some of my plants didnt comply. They still have a dominant top but the other tops stretched up some. Like a church candelabra.
each plant reacts different so its an ongoing technique customized to each plant.
the goal is to fill the space i have with flowering branches from the pot to the max height market.
If you notice, that first pic has two autos sitting in the 5 gallon pot, (the roots were together from birth, so I didn't seperate them. Both turned out to be autos, and females, so I didn't have to cull one, as I anticipated. They are basically bent opposite of one another.
The biggest of the bunch is the 3 pic, and there's one more not pictured. But I've got lot's more coming behind those.