• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Here @Moshmen

2004 Gary fisher and 1999 trek both $75 on Craigslist. Put seats pedals and tires and better brake pads, tuned and cleaned. They both ride like new.

View attachment 1104254

and a Wally World steel cruiser I got for her to ride paths long ago now for $15.

took a lot of scrubbing and now holds tires up. Lol

View attachment 1104256
Yep got cruisers here too, even an old stingray I’ll restore some day( I used to collect sold em all but this one)

31E86365 D3FE 4392 BE55 807F425DBE73
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
IPhone... just sayin 🤣🤣🤣
Lol my wife and I got new phones at the same time, I went from Samsung S7 to s10, she had an iPhone 5s and wanted to upgrade to another iPhone... I tried convincing her to jump ship, she didn't listen. Went for an iPhone 10 or 11 or something, and she hates it. And mainly because... we don't have cable and watch all our TV online and I can screen mirror to any smart TV with my S10, with her iPhone she can only screen mirror to an Apple TV box.. Also she lost her headphones and now she has to buy apple headphones because it doesn't have a regular headphone jack. What a sleezy company.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lol my wife and I got new phones at the same time, I went from Samsung S7 to s10, she had an iPhone 5s and wanted to upgrade to another iPhone... I tried convincing her to jump ship, she didn't listen. Went for an iPhone 10 or 11 or something, and she hates it. And mainly because... we don't have cable and watch all our TV online and I can screen mirror to any smart TV with my S10, with her iPhone she can only screen mirror to an Apple TV box.. Also she lost her headphones and now she has to buy apple headphones because it doesn't have a regular headphone jack. What a sleezy company.
Yeah everything from music to apps... must pay apple tax... and thier updates are famous

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

My friend & his father used to do pro cycling many years back, they have a neat bike collection worth alot of pennies. His fathers personal fav is the 1999 trek Lance Armstrong used in the tour de france. He says its his most expensive one.

The pic i got here is off the net but its basically the same thing

Unnamed 1

amekins

amekins

We have a Samsung tv and iPhone 8. I stream/mirror my YouTube stuff to the tv all the time if they all share the same WiFi.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

After os11 iPhone can do that. I do it all the time.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I very strongly dislike apple products, the company, and the whole ethos lol. A different corporate overlord for me, please!

Google mostly. I have a moto now just cuz it was basically given away with the deal i got it on lol.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
you're not near as confused as I am I don't think I quoted you maybe I used the wrong button I mean like right now says quote for what I'm saying but I kit the reply button? And to be quite honest with you half time I'm in here I don't know if I'm hitting the right buttons .. in reality the site is quite confusing to me I mean I don't even know how I got here ? tell you the I was trying to shorten a message I was living somewhere else on this site and somehow it was like I got sucked into a Vortex and here I was looking at you saying I quoted you but didn't say anything you said ! I and for all I know I'm doing it again? I also have no idea how to get back to where I was before the vortex took Hold On Me! Well anyway take it easy , enjoy what you can and forget about the rest... shined lost and confused. Oh my I wonder Wonder what life's going to be like when I become senile? Well as long as I keep smoking my herb I probably won't become senile so that's good! it's funny how they're now using something that everybody used to say and still does said destroys your brain and gives you Alzheimer's 2 actually treat and detour Alzheimer?!.
Don't feel so bad, I don't think your the only one, I'm guilty as well. I think what happens is people push the quote button, then they start typing within the quote script sometimes. At least that's what's happening to me, I think.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I can’t believe I didn’t know that. I lost much gear due to my fondness for a white powder as well. Lol.

I can’t stop playing lately. I want this little toy.

I'm not that much different. Sold off a great home, and abandoned a promising career behind the very same things. But I don't think it's the coke that's the problem, it's the prohibition and the allure of doing something forbidden that causes the real downfall.

There are functional coke-heads. I'm just not one of them.

JJS009

JJS009

I’m not defending them but you can screen mirror to any newer smart TV with an iPhone, I have the 11 and mirror to our Roku tv and our Phillips tv.

you don’t have to use any apple headphones either, any Bluetooth headphones will work.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I’m not defending them but you can screen mirror to any newer smart TV with an iPhone, I have the 11 and mirror to our Roku tv and our Phillips tv.

you don’t have to use any apple headphones either, any Bluetooth headphones will work.

There are almost always workarounds for all these issues, actually. Not to defend apple, but their jacks are far superior to the alternatives out there. Way higher quality, and less chance of debris and issues later on. But you need to do a bit of comparison, before jumping full in, with a nearly $1k purchase.

Audio has largely gone blue tooth, your just getting old and still use analog like much of us. Personally, I use monolith plantar headphones, with 2.5mm jacks, a pain, but worth it, because there studio quality. But I have to drive them with a small amp. My cheaper beats studio have the amp built into the headphone. my AKG closed backs do not. Everything's different now.

Bottom line, good audio is always expensive, but can be found for good prices on places like ebay. I don't wear ear buds, or any of that cheap useless crap. (unless their like the Westone UM Pro 30, or Shure, or studio quality) None of those $10 shit.

That said, I've got iphones and prefer my android pixel.
The bottom one gives you both android charging, and a legacy audio port.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Your a musician, you know what good quality sound is like. But the problem with most standard electronics revolves around it's compression, codec, the divers, and outputs, and it's wiring, and power. Most standard stuff is crap.

I run everything from my add-on soundcard into DAC (Digital-to-analog converter) via optic cable@ 2 channel, 24bit, 96000hz. I'm sure there's better out there, but this is pretty good quality for my needs.

I need to hear were the footsteps are coming from...

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I very strongly dislike apple products, the company, and the whole ethos lol. A different corporate overlord for me, please!

Google mostly. I have a moto now just cuz it was basically given away with the deal i got it on lol.

I didn’t pick. Mrs. mmg likes them and we started years ago on a good lease program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom