• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
it varies too much to guess. You have to get the plant to finish growing flowers before checking then could be 2-4 weeks to finish ripening. I never over ripened a plant. Would take weeks more. I like to cut them with only a little amber degrading trichs.

many start checking way too early. I want most pistils all the way receded and hopefully a still medium green healthy plant during ripening.

I know i didnt really answer your question but you have to harvest different times yourself to know the difference. Two more weeks than we think can add much potency and complexity of effects. Bright sativa hybrids can become deep heavy smoke.
Are medical cannabis always harvested in the week 10?(8 weeks strain)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Sorry I have been slow to post. Been more interested in my first hobby lately and cruising the musician forums again.

DFB2354B 2BCB 4D0A BBFA D93615313095

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
do you play an instrument too? I mean along with all your many other skilled activities?

Yeah man, lead guitar! I was in a touring band for almost 10 years in my late teens and early 20's. I used to have a bunch of guitars but now I just have a Gibson Les Paul, cherry sunburst 1972 reissue, and a Yamaha Acoustic.

Unfortunately my cocaine habit led to me getting kicked out of the band and I stopped playing for quite a few years, but I still pluck away now and then.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah man, lead guitar! I was in a touring band for almost 10 years in my late teens and early 20's. I used to have a bunch of guitars but now I just have a Gibson Les Paul, cherry sunburst 1972 reissue, and a Yamaha Acoustic.

Unfortunately my cocaine habit led to me getting kicked out of the band and I stopped playing for quite a few years, but I still pluck away now and then.

I can’t believe I didn’t know that. I lost much gear due to my fondness for a white powder as well. Lol.

I can’t stop playing lately. I want this little toy.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The GT Zaskar above is set up light and ready to race. Here is my “bouncy bounce” bike. :-)

088E799B 1DE9 4B09 BE80 BCE08C719BF7

2.8 inch tubeless tires on 40mm id rims and a 120mm fork. Not extreme by any means but very capable and comfortable.

here is Mrs. MMG’s ride. She is getting smooth and fast. She loves her bike so much. Makes me giddy.

44E12C9F 669D 4335 B5EF 37D27E38C3E8

And some kayak action soon too!

8D198944 15EF 49FF 934C E02B716B038D

Moshmen

Moshmen

And cleaning out 3 seasons of tubeless sealant buildup from this bikes tires and converted her back to tubes for simpler maintenance.

View attachment 1104184
Please excuse the mess in my rustic basement. ;-)
Just bought this one to restore , I may do way with the front suspension? Hasn’t been rode in while but was top shelf in it’s day , how you like those maxxi tires? Think I’m gonna do holy rollers as we ride a lot of paved trails as well.

02F940EB F34D 4413 B685 2591B6EA0022
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just bought this one to restore , I may do way with the front suspension? Hasn’t been rode in while but was top shelf in it’s day , how you like those maxxi tires? Think I’m gonna do holy rollers as we ride a lot of paved trails as well.

neat. I have a few project Craigslist bikes down there. I will grab a pic for ya.

I really like the icons for road and trail. And I have recons on the plus tire orange bike. Also fast and grippy. More leaning toward dirt though.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
never. I use gh ph drops if I need to check.
Hey there, You're starting to tick me off with your clean setup, healthy plants & exotic strains. You're like those kids in school that always got the high marks......and no matter how hard the rest of us tried we couldn't get the " A " you know the kind.... ya.....like that! ....Just keep it up buddy !! this bug will be over one day and I'll have to come pay you a visit Mr. .....You've been warned 😁😁😁😁

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here @Moshmen

2004 Gary fisher and 1999 trek both $75 on Craigslist. Put seats pedals and tires and better brake pads, tuned and cleaned. They both ride like new.

6DDEF268 A617 4BEC A055 E461E2FBE8A8

and a Wally World steel cruiser I got for her to ride paths long ago now for $15.

took a lot of scrubbing and now holds tires up. Lol

23A19017 D8CA 422B 850F 19F63A3A1990

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom