• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I forgot the new BLT cutting pic. Oops.

EA012DCB 4B1B 4F34 8601 652C138987AB

This one has a few more leaves but the rest of the lower branches and side shoots had pretty nice buds on them.

Now we wait........

Srenots

Srenots

Veg coming along nicely.

Chocolate Diesel and Chem x BOO
View attachment 878214

Headband
View attachment 878215

Everyone
View attachment 878216

Toxic Blue 33
View attachment 878217

And would you look at that. First the 9.5 week reveg cutting grew thick white roots that died off. Now some new roots and started to grow a new calyx and white pistils.

And as of today. An actual leaf. I really cant believe it. I took an even older flowers cutting to try again. I will get to her in a minute.
View attachment 878218
yep knew it would go...done it plenty of times bro,,,just takes forever haha

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yep knew it would go...done it plenty of times bro,,,just takes forever haha

Hey man. Sorry i meant to tag you in but im seriously stoned.

Patience in all aspects of gardening seems to be the key.

I wasnt going to keep clones. I really love growing new strains and phenos. But now i want to master my clones. I guess i will keep taking and replacing them until i have a set of true keepers running.

Problem is when you grow a plant to real good potential they all start to become fire. Just a little different kind of flame.

Some stand out though huh.

Srenots

Srenots

I wasnt going to keep clones. I really love growing new strains and phenos. But now i want to master my clones. I guess i will keep taking and replacing them until i have a set of true keepers running.

Problem is when you grow a plant to real good potential they all start to become fire. Just a little different kind of flame.

if u can make a bud root, I'd say ur cloning skills are doing just fine bro lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

everythng lookin great bro

Thank you. They seem to be doing much better with the potters gold cut with enough perlite.

So is the heri jack. I will have to go get a pic. She is growing great compared to what happened to the other 3.

Hold on ( well this isnt in real time. Lol)

95190563 860E 4327 A84D 6DB2A3F17FC8

Look what happened when i tried to feed the plant next to her. Both are almost ready to be fed and are drinking and hungry now but jeez. I felt like a noob flushing them out and waiting all week again. :)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

if u can make a bud root, I'd say ur cloning skills are doing just fine bro lol

Lol. No I meant making nice productive high quality bushes like the seed plants i am used to. I have done well before but we all like to do better.

Plus i destroyed half the leaves on my 2 giant toxic blue clones.

Looks like topping a few weeks is the best method?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

whats the most strains u ever ran at one time?

20 something but some were seed hybrids from the same strain. Maybe 16 different strains. But thats full rooms for me. Still grew different plants in the same seed packs of course. I was running 3 sets of 3 different known cuttings a while when i was testing all the canna growing myths with side by sides.

I have been mixing a seperate gallon of nutes for all the different flowering plants in different stages for like 5 years now.

Thats why i need a good fortified mix to transplant up in in veg so i can just water them all with well, well water.

Nobody116

Nobody116

I've noticed in the past when I managed to run cuttings for 3-4 cycles that the quality of the bud goes up vs popping seeds all the time.
I guess the get acclimated to your environment a little better after a few rounds.

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

I guess after 5 years of perpetual growing and more than 35 years smoking herb and in the industries black market its time i start my own thread.

I grow a small but productive medical garden with mrs. Mmg and i allowed up to 24 plants. We both have realized health benefits from weed and have strived for top quality in the garden over yield or money.

Greed is the killer when farming in my opinion. Patience and details are key.

For now i just want to post some pics from last night when i entered the flower room at lights on.

I just love it when things are going well (of course) and had to take pics of the garden waking up.
I see you don’t do anytime of trimming with all those lovely leaves, mine are so trimmed these days 😎
Each plant is from a feminized seed and is a different strain/cross/pheno staggared about 10 days apart on average for a continued variety of flowers.

I did this also to remain in plant count with a higher output and space management per month while keeping to the rediculous 2.5 oz per patient rule of weed on hand allowed.

The house has appeared to be in full compliance the whole time.

With rec now legal i may monocrop in a new 4x8 tent and actually take some time off. I have gardened every day for 4 years in a row.

I have health issues from birth that prematurely ended my sales management carreer and now work more often. Lol.

Sorry. I will shut up now and post pics.

View attachment 860397 View attachment 860398 View attachment 860399 View attachment 860400 View attachment 860401 View attachment 860402

Presently these are all CH9 seeds. I have tried many different seeds and we tend to like ch9 best. Almost 100% germination after hundreds of plants and fantastic old school effects combined with strong medical effects. And bred from some of the best genetics ever available in my opinion.

I will still mix in other genetics as I go.

Hope that was a good intro. I will try to update often and all other growers are welcome. Except for trolls. Lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I had to find your comment in the middle of the quote. :-)

If you tab down a few lines under the quote you are commenting on it will appear below it. If you dont it ends up inside.

Hope that made sense.

And to answer about leaf trimming. I like to leave space between plants and regularly move and or rotate them around the grow space so they get plenty of light all over. You can see the lower bud production I am getting now. But when the room is crowded the lowers can suffer. Thats when some trimming comes in handy in my opinion. Also multiple lamps with overlapping light helps with coverage and dispersion of light. Adding a second light more than doubled my production once i learned to work the room.

Also its important to have excellent air flow and recirculation in a vented room like i am running. Another reason growers trim is to keep airflow moving through the plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom