Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

One of the funniest movies ever. A lot of younger folks these days say it's a racist movie.
They fail to notice that they make fun of everyone. And if they missed a certain group, which I don't believe they did , it was purely accidental.

It is about racism but in a comedic way. Folks have become way too sensitive. Art is art. Its not supposed to “conform” to particular beliefs.

And people will always hate and fear people different than themselves. They always have and a liberal campaign can not change anything.

Sadly.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

It is about racism but in a comedic way. Folks have become way too sensitive. Art is art. Its not supposed to “conform” to particular beliefs.

And people will always hate and fear people different than themselves. They always have and a liberal campaign can not change anything.

Sadly.
By the time one is 20 they should have learned that people are people, good, bad and indifferent. It is what it is, the human condition. Every time I run into an asshole I'll meet 10 good. Life is a jurnery, enjoy the ride and limit asshole's access to your life. Seek happiness, makes life worth living.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

By the time one is 20 they should have learned that people are people, good, bad and indifferent. It is what it is, the human condition. Every time I run into an asshole I'll meet 10 good. Life is a jurnery, enjoy the ride and limit asshole's access to your life. Seek happiness, makes life worth living.

You said it in the first sentence. “They should have learned”.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

You said it in the first sentence. “They should have learned”.
So true but there are so many good we don't even acknowledge. All the clerks you deal with day after day, do you talk to them? Some are pretty cool people doing a job most of us wouldn't consider doing. I talk to them all. I have a blast trying to make their day. Most of them have to deal with people who expect far too much and couldn't care less. Make people smile, it's awesome. There's far too much hate and selfishness in the world.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So true but there are so many good we don't even acknowledge. All the clerks you deal with day after day, do you talk to them? Some are pretty cool people doing a job most of us wouldn't consider doing. I talk to them all. I have a blast trying to make their day. Most of them have to deal with people who expect far too much and couldn't care less. Make people smile, it's awesome. There's far too much hate and selfishness in the world.

I do talk to everyone. And i live in a small country town that mrs mmg grew up in so i might be talking to a relative or family friend.

But even growing up and working in new jersey i always joked around with everyone. I was a sales manager for my career so the socializing continued.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I do talk to everyone. And i live in a small country town that mrs mmg grew up in so i might be talking to a relative or family friend.

But even growing up and working in new jersey i always joked around with everyone. I was a sales manager for my career so the socializing continued.
I can only dream of living somewhere like that. The wife and I have been researching areas of East Tennessee. Murfreesboro to be specific. Snall towns around it. I need 100k population to run a plumbing repair business but I don't want to live in the city. We could cash out here and buy 30-50 acres with a farm house, a well, pond and stream. Small town where everyone knows everyone. Some day, maybe.

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

I can only dream of living somewhere like that. The wife and I have been researching areas of East Tennessee. Murfreesboro to be specific. Snall towns around it. I need 100k population to run a plumbing repair business but I don't want to live in the city. We could cash out here and buy 30-50 acres with a farm house, a well, pond and stream. Small town where everyone knows everyone. Some day, maybe.
Well I moved to a small town in the country 20 years ago and I am just farther away from my grandkids and as they get in their teens they have so much going on they don’t do grandmas anymore. So I have to go to them..most of my friends are fb or you guys kinda...there are good and bad and some people say things that just come out bad but not meant that way.and we are only human with many faults .i strive to grow good weed and tomatoes and okra...hehehe 😉 hard to tell cloudy or clear trichomes with my eyes these days..but they smell like heaven. So I chopped a few to dry.

Gemini

Gemini

I wonder how the lawmakers keep coming up with impossible stats to grow by. You can flower 6 plants but you better only yield 8 oz. lol

But its a lot better than what we had.

In Michigan we were allowed 12 on our medical card all this time but only 2.5 oz of usable marijuana in posession.

So many more ways to break the law with “legal weed”.
It’s crazy how each state must be different because everyone I know here whether they have their card for anxiety depression cancer all of our cards say same thing our name does not go on the bottle it comes in the only thing that it says is what kind it is and how much
“No prescription “. They just scan our card take our money

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It’s crazy how each state must be different because everyone I know here whether they have their card for anxiety depression cancer all of our cards say same thing our name does not go on the bottle it comes in the only thing that it says is what kind it is and how much
“No prescription “. They just scan our card take our money

Its the same here. No specifics on the medical card and no scan either. They just look at it.

But we were talking about plant count allowed. And we voted in rec this year so the card doesnt really allow anything every other adult gets.

It is a shame that medical gets forgotten when the state goes rec. way more money in rec.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Update pic of the 9.5 week Citral Pow reveg.

1022194D 3336 4BA7 A447 5BA37BC2AD9B

And a full pic. The BLT bud cutting (11-12 weeks flowered) has already shown root bumps and thin roots in the water glass in 9 days.

7C4B435A 3111 4037 A1FF EB1AD5D29F99

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Harvested the Pow 33 last night. Forgot to take final pics with the leaves still on so here are the stripped for harvest pics. Plenty of pics of her and her flowers posted recently.

She was still growing but had a mix of clear cloudy and amber starting early. I babied her for an extra week so 11.5 weeks total flowering. Heavy dense buds and sticky as hell. She had started to consume her leaves too much so it was her time.

AD817524 7A09 4B4D 98DA A37D4FF11616
D264E030 EC8A 4C0A A7BC 0E7973592C23
254CBC8E 06F9 43B8 93B5 1C5E2B1BACBB
975A9C3E 969E 40F9 8AA6 CBA69C29894B

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

4 day dry test bud of the Pow 33 above.

E2F70B6F 263A 42B8 B4C3 0195AF5BD177
6D78CFFB D622 4FB6 AEAA 86AEED423CAF

Well I took the first hit about 10 minutes ago I think. Used a clean simple glass bowl. Didn't burn my throat but didn't have a full flavor as it is still not quite dry. Maybe it was 15 minutes ago. I know I took these pics right before smoking.......

What was I talking about?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The Citral Pow Pinapple pheno reveg bud has sprouted healthy leaves. I will transplant her to a 1 gallon pot with fresh soil tomorrow. Will take clones to get her running and flower her as a fun project. I suspect she becomes a stringy monster.

9FC52B88 BEFF 493D 9AA1 FAB01A31922F

Full veg tent pic. The 2 larger plants are the new Useful Seeds hybrids. Looking pretty good so far. Back left is the weird slow Plushberry S-1 clone. The buds on her mom are super frosty and Black Cherry smelling.

6B319FC1 64C2 4DD5 A76F 55B5F9CAAE74

Now where did i put that test bowl...???

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

4 day dry test bud of the Pow 33 above.

View attachment 881796View attachment 881797

Well I took the first hit about 10 minutes ago I think. Used a clean simple glass bowl. Didn't burn my throat but didn't have a full flavor as it is still not quite dry. Maybe it was 15 minutes ago. I know I took these pics right before smoking.......

What was I talking about?
Oh look, a bag of Cheetos!

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Harvested the Pow 33 last night. Forgot to take final pics with the leaves still on so here are the stripped for harvest pics. Plenty of pics of her and her flowers posted recently.

She was still growing but had a mix of clear cloudy and amber starting early. I babied her for an extra week so 11.5 weeks total flowering. Heavy dense buds and sticky as hell. She had started to consume her leaves too much so it was her time.

View attachment 881427View attachment 881428View attachment 881429View attachment 881430
Nice 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom