Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Grrrr, to far from me, im in the Travers city area.

I live north of Muskegon but not that far north. How far to ludington for you? School forest trails built by the local bike shop guys is pretty fun.

You have some good stuff up there too but i havent visited yet.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Many squashes will have a similar flavor to pumpkin when cut in half and roasted with butter at around 275. If you can get your hands on some blue hubbard, tromboncino, or Boston marrow squashes, they're great substitutes. đŸ™‚

Nice. Thanks for the tip. I can see the right squash working for that.

Nobody116

Nobody116

Many squashes will have a similar flavor to pumpkin when cut in half and roasted with butter at around 275. If you can get your hands on some blue hubbard, tromboncino, or Boston marrow squashes, they're great substitutes. đŸ™‚
I just made an oatmeal pumpkin desert the other night sans pumpkin. I used my home grown and canned butternut squash with the appropriate spices.
It was damn yummy, much better than store bought cans of puree ;)

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
About the only thing I use pumpkins for is cutting a small hole in the top, filling the pumpkin with water and dropping an M-80 in there.. Gives you a nice guttural "Thud" when she blows and sends tiny fragments of pumpkin shrapnel all over the yard.
It's become an annual fall tradition for my kids and I.

Redwoodninja

Redwoodninja

You can posses upto 10 ozs with the recreational statute.

Here’s one of my consultant friends on IG’s post.

View attachment 860424

Now don’t quote me on it but several of us have been discussing this and there have been a few articles written by the Detroit free press and mlive that discuss this as well. I’ll have to find those for ya.

Wheres that at. What about California? I thought it was 6 plants total

M

Myleroy7

Here is a recent harvest.

Warlock x Vintage 2006

Warlock is a famous plant by Magus Genetics and Vintage 2006 is an early CH9 plant with a cubed mix of Sensei Seeds Jack Herrer, Power Plant, Hash Plant and Afghani I believe the ch9 hybrid.

The seeds were old and in the original paper pack (later used foil sealed packs) and i had some trouble germinating amd as a seedling. But she pulled through that and a few nutrient stress/ recovery weeks we had.

Took 12 weeks to finish with the issues but she came out great.

Straight out of Flower Room
View attachment 860452

With camera flash
View attachment 860453

One of the many big top buds.
View attachment 860454

Fan and small loose leaves removed for harvest. Camera flash on
View attachment 860477

Camera flash off
View attachment 860478

Hung dry cut up branches with bud leaves intact 9 days. Jarred about a week now. (whats left lol patients have no patience).

Smells strong citrus. Tastes like pineapple and has a flying expansive head high that settles into a mild warm body buzz after a while. Not to be smoked before bed this one.
Wow I wish my wife would let me grow in my kitchen. Wouldnt have to go far for munchies.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Actually butternut squash squash roasted that way with butter and brown sugar is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom