Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here’s the Chemdog X Bag of Oranges I transplanted last night. Looking good. She never missed a beat.

B59A137E CCA4 443E B1A6 9EBF2E3631E7

And a group photo
B92E3ED6 4F63 4D71 A9FC F36405232B21

Her and the Blue Lemon Thai will move up to the flower room this week.

I think i will plant another Chocolate diesel and a ch9 og kush next.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Def! He always make it sound like it’s not him ! “ guaranteed he’s spends more than a few minutes tending! Lol
Awsome plants though!!!!!

I used to spend a lot more time training and fiddling with everything. But i have had this production going for like 5 years now here. I pretty much do what is needed and get out of there.

I have done hundreds of plants in a row like this.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Heres the next 3 recent plants in the flower room.

Back left. Blue lemon thai from 10 pack. She is brand new and getting used to the Hps.

Back right. Herijuanna x Jack 33 from s-1 seed found in bud. Looks like there were some seeds in a few of those last stressed plants. My fault but the ch9 plants rarely showed many seeds. The Useful plants must have made nanners with good pollen. So who knows what the results will be from an open pollenation with 6 plants from 2 different breeders.

And in front. Chemdog x Bag of oranges. Second seed from pack. Also brand new to the room late last night.

Group
F70DF04B 5DD6 4E92 8F2F 58071133B688

Blue Lemon Thai
EBC192E5 BD93 4342 8D57 4C5BCBE836F7

Chemdog x Bag Of Oranges.
0D54D818 53A4 4D7F BBC9 19D6AFFC9995

Herijuana x Jack 33
60A351B7 19B0 4F35 B0B0 EED5EB4F12ED

She is sucking up a bit too much nutes. Oops.
;-)

My old I phone took very natural looking pics with the flash on in the hps room. This new iphone has something called real color built in but it makes the background red again now.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Heres the next 3 recent plants in the flower room.

Back left. Blue lemon thai from 10 pack. She is brand new and getting used to the Hps.

Back right. Herijuanna x Jack 33 from s-1 seed found in bud. Looks like there were some seeds in a few of those last stressed plants. My fault but the ch9 plants rarely showed many seeds. The Useful plants must have made nanners with good pollen. So who knows what the results will be from an open pollenation with 6 plants from 2 different breeders.

And in front. Chemdog x Bag of oranges. Second seed from pack. Also brand new to the room late last night.

Group
View attachment 909965

Blue Lemon Thai
View attachment 909966

Chemdog x Bag Of Oranges.
View attachment 909967

Herijuana x Jack 33
View attachment 909968
She is sucking up a bit too much nutes. Oops.
;-)

My old I phone took very natural looking pics with the flash on in the hps room. This new iphone has something called real color built in but it makes the background red again now.
There's you problem. iPhone... I wouldn't put it past the iPhone to overfed either 😉

SinCity

SinCity

Do you use MMJ for relief if so check out the Apocathary-Marijuana

thank you so very much. i smoke daily and have tried many 1-1 ratio THC - CBD formulations. A dear friend is a biochemist and has a company that is specializing in optimizing bioavailability. sometimes it works; sometimes not.

edibles will help me sleep--but i seem to have to make them myself to get a deep enough body high

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

MMG I have a question
When you first put your seed in soil how much water do you normally give her ?

I taproot them in a baggie in a moist coffee filter and then plant tap root up about a centimeter deepin a pre watered to good runoff 18 oz. plastic cup.

Then they sprout and i leave them to root and grow for about a week til the cup is dry and light. Then I fill in the top of the cup with more fresh soil to the top burying the stretching stem for support and more roots will grow and water to runoff again. At least 20% runoff. The first time more like 50% to wash out some nutes they dont need as a seedling.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

@MIMedGrower I've been wondering about this even before that thread this morning let me see if this makes sense to you?

We both use ffof and I'm wondering how you don't pH with your 8.0 / 150 PPM water

I suspect that because you water with your pH that high is why your runoff doesn't get low late in your grows?

..does this make sense?

Because I feed at 6.4 or 6.5 and if I don't add Dolomite then late in my grow my pH is going to drop into the mid and sometimes even the low fives

I suppose I'll have to do a test plant and water it with my 8.9 / 100 PPM tap and see how it goes. I won't add any Dolomite to the test plant

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
@MIMedGrower I've been wondering about this even before that thread this morning let me see if this makes sense to you?

We both use ffof and I'm wondering how you don't pH with your 8.0 / 150 PPM water

I suspect that because you water with your pH that high is why your runoff doesn't get low late in your grows?

..does this make sense?

Because I feed at 6.4 or 6.5 and if I don't add Dolomite then late in my grow my pH is going to drop into the mid and sometimes even the low fives

I suppose I'll have to do a test plant and water it with my 8.9 / 100 PPM tap and see how it goes. I won't add any Dolomite to the test plant

Good example of how ph and alkalinity are not the same thing. Alkalinity is way more resistant to ph drift than simply a high ph.

This is a good easy read on it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Good example of how ph and alkalinity are not the same thing. Alkalinity is way more resistant to ph drift than simply a high ph.

This is a good easy read on it.

This confuses a lot of people. Alkalinity should be used but people think they are the same. Not even close.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

This confuses a lot of people. Alkalinity should be used but people think they are the same. Not even close.
You can put me on that list cuz I'm just looking for a way to not have to pH anything, believe me any step I can eliminate I do. I don't pH for fun and if I could dump in straight tap water and not have to throw in dolomite I'm all over but I don't see it happening. My feeling is still that his pH stays where it does because he dumps the water in at such a high pH.

When I started in growing again I wasn't pHing and the results weren't great till I started to adjust it. But I don't even have quite four years in soil yet and I'm still learning things every day. Thanks for the article, I'll give it a 2nd read in the morning after coffee

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You can put me on that list cuz I'm just looking for a way to not have to pH anything, believe me any step I can eliminate I do. I don't pH for fun and if I could dump in straight tap water and not have to throw in dolomite I'm all over but I don't see it happening. Thanks for the article, I'll give it a 2nd read in the morning after coffee

Ever think the ph down is causing the need for the extra lime?

Its all about balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom