Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
newh

newh

Well you can appreciate my need for a good source. The shop owner called today like promised. My bags are inside in the room next to the counter.

Pro mix bales are fully sealed in plastic. May be a better option and carried at farm n feed places.

The of and the like have perforated bags. Thats how the gnats get in when wet.
I was mostly looking for the bulbs mostly.I dont mind getting the compressed canna coco and nutes from amazon but Ive never had the bulbs mailed I was always able to get them here.I cant pay 124 thats just silly lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I was already checkin out 1000 bulbs.they come packed good?

Sorry I missed your comment in the alerts.

Yes. Good packaging reasonable shipping time.

I use plantlightinghydroponics because they are close and reg shipping is 2 days to me.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is one of the Critical Mass x Blue Lemon Thai that has been limping along. The buds look good. Thick with trichomes and sticky resin. Harvested.

But the yield is half what I expect. When you lose your lower fan leaves early on in flower no good bud sites develop down there.

2112DD16 F571 4581 92AA 998D78E6C3F3
9B9561D6 575B 4638 A4C9 7EA71C84B419
EE50F4E9 26FE 48AC BA24 EFB24AE4477F
4A437D63 5DE6 4175 8AD7 CA267B58BC6D
A3E75D9D DE47 4EDC 960B 1DF570725C97
CAE58596 9FA3 4455 A95E 1924D0979F09
3E85BF04 F45B 4AAF 8FA0 6D0C7EC828AB
7CA4861B 70BC 4946 8C84 F5EEC48B9F71

Took some patience but the tops developed pretty nice. Maybe 2 ounces dry there.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Here is one of the Critical Mass x Blue Lemon Thai that has been limping along. The buds look good. Thick with trichomes and sticky resin. Harvested.

But the yield is half what I expect. When you lose your lower fan leaves early on in flower no good bud sites develop down there.

View attachment 919517View attachment 919518View attachment 919519View attachment 919521View attachment 919522View attachment 919523View attachment 919524View attachment 919525

Took some patience but the tops developed pretty nice. Maybe 2 ounces dry there.
Lots of grower be dam happy with that... I know you are not lots of grower but none the less....Great recovery

Moshmen

Moshmen

Heres some info from pro mix. Their learning center on the PT Horticulture website is packed with current agricultural info.

Kool thanks for the link I having to start buying my soil now ! Sux so might be a factor on cost ! I never realized bagged dirt was so expensive. Thanks again you always have a ton of great stuff goin on !
Love the grow man top notch! 🙌

Moshmen

Moshmen

View attachment 919517View attachment 919518View attachment 919519View attachment 919521View attachment 919522View attachment 919523View attachment 919524View attachment 919525

Limping along! Phishhhh. Nice colors

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lots of grower be dam happy with that... I know you are not lots of grower but none the less....Great recovery

Thank you. I am pretty sure the floor got too cold and i overwatered just a bit each time until what I preach about all day happened to me. ;-)

I am trying leaving my lung room intakes on low during lights out to force more warmer air under the plants. Its low 50’s in the basement. 67 up here.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm curious... You must have tried topping by now with your limited height. I mean I have always topped but only once then I break dominance by scrogging not that support scrogging either although last grow I wish I did cause I fucked myself and had to tie buds up.

Just curious why you may not use this technique? Do you find stunting or just not in the will of cards.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm curious... You must have tried topping by now with your limited height. I mean I have always topped but only once then I break dominance by scrogging not that support scrogging either although last grow I wish I did cause I fucked myself and had to tie buds up.

Just curious why you may not use this technique? Do you find stunting or just not in the will of cards.
if you are asking me,it was because of my chest,im just getting were i can do a little bit,plants are around 1 1/2 ft ,i did top them couple weeks ago and put net on then yesterday ,probally wont fill in by any means but will keep the plants down were i dont have such a headache trying to keep um out of light,my tent is only 5ft tall and 1 1/2 ft already has filter and light in there.
on another note ,you guys go say high to jimster ,he just opened a thread ,had a heart attack,believe me i know first hand all support right now is much needed and helps with the healing stage when folk acually care about you

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

For seed plants i find i dont veg long enough to take advantage of topping properly and just end up with less plant. So I bend them to break dominance.

For clones i have time so i top them into a bush in veg usually.

Of course timing and need to fill space may alter what I do.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

if you are asking me,it was because of my chest,im just getting were i can do a little bit,plants are around 1 1/2 ft ,i did top them couple weeks ago and put net on then yesterday ,probally wont fill in by any means but will keep the plants down were i dont have such a headache trying to keep um out of light,my tent is only 5ft tall and 1 1/2 ft already has filter and light in there.
on another note ,you guys go say high to jimster ,he just opened a thread ,had a heart attack,believe me i know first hand all support right now is much needed and helps with the healing stage when folk acually care about you
Yeah asking anyone really who is height limited including mimed. I'm just curious if height limited and not scrogging why not multiple toppings? I'm not saying its better but I'm curious if it's the stunting, pita or just happy with how things are going.

@oldsckool yeah I looked into that thread... Another brother that could use some good vibes from us all in his time of need. You all gotta stop this shit. I'm just getting to like ya all... Well a little bit anyhow

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

For seed plants i find i dont veg long enough to take advantage of topping properly and just end up with less plant. So I bend them to break dominance.

For clones i have time so i top them into a bush in veg usually.

Of course timing and need to fill space may alter what I do.
Makes perfect sense brotha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom