Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah asking anyone really who is height limited including mimed. I'm just curious if height limited and not scrogging why not multiple toppings? I'm not saying its better but I'm curious if it's the stunting, pita or just happy with how things are going.

@oldsckool yeah I looked into that thread... Another brother that could use some good vibes from us all in his time of need. You all gotta stop this shit. I'm just getting to like ya all... Well a little bit anyhow
refurbishing for longer growing seasons ,hahaha same as me went in for something else and find out bad shit,surprised they havent tried the heart cath first,when i went in for stress test,they walked me right across the hall to my heart doctor and he flat ass told me stop smoking,get as mad as you want ,but your gonna have a heart attack,nothing else to say ,stop now and lets get this heart cath done as in yesterday,that got my attention

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

refurbishing for longer growing seasons ,hahaha same as me went in for something else and find out bad shit,surprised they havent tried the heart cath first,when i went in for stress test,they walked me right across the hall to my heart doctor and he flat ass told me stop smoking,get as mad as you want ,but your gonna have a heart attack,nothing else to say ,stop now and lets get this heart cath done as in yesterday,that got my attention
I don't even wanna think about my day .. bad shit runs in my genetics but I'm just pulling and ostrich and deal with I'd and when... No point adding more stress thinking about it.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah asking anyone really who is height limited including mimed. I'm just curious if height limited and not scrogging why not multiple toppings? I'm not saying its better but I'm curious if it's the stunting, pita or just happy with how things are going.

@oldsckool yeah I looked into that thread... Another brother that could use some good vibes from us all in his time of need. You all gotta stop this shit. I'm just getting to like ya all... Well a little bit anyhow
another reason for my tent is i try to grow 6 max plants in there after sexing i usally wind up with 4 plants,so i mainly pinch and tie the bitchs down,i went to far this time and hope i can pull off the net thing,every time ive tried always wind up cutting the bitch out because of some def,if you dig ,i netted them yesterday and already today im tucking the bitchs back under the net hahaah,what i would love to do,but would need to have a for sure female of smoke i really like is 1 plant and bushy as all get out,that what i want but never acheive it just from all the heat and conditions i deal with in my tent

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

another reason for my tent is i try to grow 6 max plants in there after sexing i usally wind up with 4 plants,so i mainly pinch and tie the bitchs down,i went to far this time and hope i can pull off the net thing,every time ive tried always wind up cutting the bitch out because of some def,if you dig ,i netted them yesterday and already today im tucking the bitchs back under the net hahaah,what i would love to do,but would need to have a for sure female of smoke i really like is 1 plant and bushy as all get out,that what i want but never acheive it just from all the heat and conditions i deal with in my tent

That was one of the reasons i started staggaring my plants. In the old 4x4 i would have 4 flowering females about 2 weeks apart in growth and with 8 week strains I started out with i could harvest a plant every 2 weeks.

The seedlings were in a 2x3x3 propogator tent. I could grow them to 1 foot tall in a 3 gallon pot and then fill in the next space in the flower tent.

All I did with the new room was add another 600 for a 4x7 flower space and a 3x3 for veg. Now i can grow them bigger but still keep them max 30” over the pot. For best use of the 600’s.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That was one of the reasons i started staggaring my plants. In the old 4x4 i would have 4 flowering females about 2 weeks apart in growth and with 8 week strains I started out with i could harvest a plant every 2 weeks.

The seedlings were in a 2x3x3 propogator tent. I could grow them to 1 foot tall in a 3 gallon pot and then fill in the next space in the flower tent.

All I did with the new room was add another 600 for a 4x7 flower space and a 3x3 for veg. Now i can grow them bigger but still keep them max 30” over the pot. For best use of the 600’s.
Evolution at it finest lol 😁

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I don't even wanna think about my day .. bad shit runs in my genetics but I'm just pulling and ostrich and deal with I'd and when... No point adding more stress thinking about it.
from the bottom of my heart and straight up deep feeling bro,go to you tube look up 10 signs of a heart attack,once you watch that video and if you have any or at least half thoise signs,get to a doctor bro,i was look over because when you have a heart attack it is 5 times worse having the operation i did,simply because having a attack,you then have limbs and nerves and brain damage on top of the surgery,watch the vid and go to doc bro,
let me put it this way,when i first meet my heart doc i almost walked out of office,he was thrashing me over cigs,that normal but then when i told him i had burning sensation when i walked and lost my breath easy ,he popped off said and cigs have nothing to do with that,no shit i wasnt going back there,my wife talked me into going and finish and at least have the heart cath just for safe sake,guess what if i hadnt presued it ,i wouldnt be writing this right now,
i went in for a heart cath,they send a camera into the heart and put a shunt in there were the artery is clogged,they never got in any of the 4 that was clogged,all this was done with me awake,i remember the nurse and crew saying that worked out real well folks and patting each other on back,i say cool ,they say oh no we were just talking about the team,im like what you mean,the doc will explain,i never made it off that gurney to i woke up with 4 new valves built from 2 blood veins removed from my leg,after what they said the doc would talk to me,only thing i remember is a preacher coming in and praying with and for me,then i woke up when they were putting me into a bed and that shit let everyone know i was very much alive,bro no joke get checked take my word

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

when they get a bit more friendly here i will have my room back and all the good stuff to roll perpetiual,at least for me mama and our girlfreind with bipolar,damn that girls needs it bad too

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

30 is my max too and thats with a lot of pinching and shit,those 2 or 3 weeks of stretch have my ass on end hahah,every day i be on that light trying to slow um down,i found using the mh first 2 weeks and same nutes as veg works best,more times than not im just starting to feed the damn things around that time and mainly because of the transition

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

30 is my max too and thats with a lot of pinching and shit,those 2 or 3 weeks of stretch have my ass on end hahah,every day i be on that light trying to slow um down,i found using the mh first 2 weeks and same nutes as veg works best,more times than not im just starting to feed the damn things around that time and mainly because of the transition

I use 6500k t-5 flourescents in the 3x3 to keep them squat. But they take right off when they get under the 600’s hps’. So yeah, lots of staking, tying, bending and pinching.

When i run my 315 cmh with the hps (can only do it when real cold out) the plants stay shorter and bushier through stretch.

Also some strains finish about a week sooner and much more color comes out of the plants regardless of temps.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@oldskol4evr its been 2 hours since I bent that plant. She is already growing back up. Side branches too. Fast girl.

55DCE86E B953 4FEA BB04 9745996B686C
01A02B6D 7E5E 4BF3 B167 BBB3EA225BAF
B6547A6E 6A4D 45BC 91AC A181E2ABAE08

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I use 6500k t-5 flourescents in the 3x3 to keep them squat. But they take right off when they get under the 600’s hps’. So yeah, lots of staking, tying, bending and pinching.

When i run my 315 cmh with the hps (can only do it when real cold out) the plants stay shorter and bushier through stretch.

Also some strains finish about a week sooner and much more color comes out of the plants regardless of temps.
i got these bloom and full bloom t5ho bulbs im gonna try,i could throw the 400 hps in there but i think im run with this light i built instead,shit i got 36 bulbs of all sorts to try get something happening,im thinking of making another 1 bulb fixture for the uvb bulb i have ,set on timer to come on for 10 min every 2 hours light on,will see,tent been staying around 75 light on so good for now,another front moving in with 30's at night so might have to hang the 400 hope not hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr its been 2 hours since I bent that plant. She is already growing back up. Side branches too. Fast girl.

View attachment 919765View attachment 919766View attachment 919767
these old plants are tough,tickles me how we pamper there ass at times hahahah,when im vegging and about 12 in tall if it rains i get them out in that rain,once they been out there for about 20 min you can bend them bitchs all the way down to edge of pot and tie um down,talk about a manifold from hell ,looking all kinds weird but produces all them buds,just funky looking hahahha much more plyable wet

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

from the bottom of my heart and straight up deep feeling bro,go to you tube look up 10 signs of a heart attack,once you watch that video and if you have any or at least half thoise signs,get to a doctor bro,i was look over because when you have a heart attack it is 5 times worse having the operation i did,simply because having a attack,you then have limbs and nerves and brain damage on top of the surgery,watch the vid and go to doc bro,
let me put it this way,when i first meet my heart doc i almost walked out of office,he was thrashing me over cigs,that normal but then when i told him i had burning sensation when i walked and lost my breath easy ,he popped off said and cigs have nothing to do with that,no shit i wasnt going back there,my wife talked me into going and finish and at least have the heart cath just for safe sake,guess what if i hadnt presued it ,i wouldnt be writing this right now,
i went in for a heart cath,they send a camera into the heart and put a shunt in there were the artery is clogged,they never got in any of the 4 that was clogged,all this was done with me awake,i remember the nurse and crew saying that worked out real well folks and patting each other on back,i say cool ,they say oh no we were just talking about the team,im like what you mean,the doc will explain,i never made it off that gurney to i woke up with 4 new valves built from 2 blood veins removed from my leg,after what they said the doc would talk to me,only thing i remember is a preacher coming in and praying with and for me,then i woke up when they were putting me into a bed and that shit let everyone know i was very much alive,bro no joke get checked take my word
I really appreciate the caring and advice bro. But I'm a stubborn old ass and tbh I avoid the docs like the plague... Has some very interesting experiences with them. I trust my doctor bit he even write my prescriptions for 6 months so I don't have to see him. He gets it and knows I am capable of adjusting my own meds. Think he doesn't want me to just go without ever going but that's besides the point. I had a heart attack already years ago... Although that was self induced through very bad combination of decisions. I have skipped out on 4 surgeries but this one for my back I will not... I just can't do the pain anymore and I'm fucking useless in comparison to my younger years. Anyhow ima drop it.

Sorry for the life story in your thread Mimed

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I really appreciate the caring and advice bro. But I'm a stubborn old ass and tbh I avoid the docs like the plague... Has some very interesting experiences with them. I trust my doctor bit he even write my prescriptions for 6 months so I don't have to see him. He gets it and knows I am capable of adjusting my own meds. Think he doesn't want me to just go without ever going but that's besides the point. I had a heart attack already years ago... Although that was self induced through very bad combination of decisions. I have skipped out on 4 surgeries but this one for my back I will not... I just can't do the pain anymore and I'm fucking useless in comparison to my younger years. Anyhow ima drop it.

Sorry for the life story in your thread Mimed
aint gotta tell me bro,i was a damn pin cushion and junky for several years,until this i refused to even take medication even for a head ache,when you feel like a lab rat,easy to understand,but hey all you ,just looking out for the next joe if you dig,dieing and finding out you did and a machine kept you alive changes your mind about a lot of shit,and believe it or not all those other thing make no difrence or sense at all ,will sure change your mind set,any way done with all that

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

these old plants are tough,tickles me how we pamper there ass at times hahahah,when im vegging and about 12 in tall if it rains i get them out in that rain,once they been out there for about 20 min you can bend them bitchs all the way down to edge of pot and tie um down,talk about a manifold from hell ,looking all kinds weird but produces all them buds,just funky looking hahahha much more plyable wet

For sure. I usually do it a few hours after watering or in this case the next day.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Few more hours since bending. Already had to adjust her main stem down. Side branches poking through about the same rate.

D6B56C5D A0D9 48E4 87BE 142A7B36CBFD
96487B9B 0913 413D 8D9A 3680B883710E
C7D6D1B1 9672 4753 BBDA A980E71B4611
42835444 3CEF 4E0F 879A 7BD6F4B30B0A

Not too bad for a mixed unknown open accidental pollenation bag seed. But the plants in the room at the time were all high quality genetics.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So here is what the plant looked like towards the end of the cycle.

E1873D8A 23A7 4EBE 9C91 94910B32D051
0220DE1B 2D87 43DE 9B9D 144B273DFBA8
E5251E84 1FD7 4F93 ADFC 5DD1C1C3F268

Just pulled the top down a bit twice last night. Some plants take to this easier than others. Need a stretchy plant. Topping short indicas may be a better technique to break apical dominance. But they need longer veg too so it works out.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just an FYI. The above plant went 2 weeks in an 18oz. cup, 3 weeks in a 1 gallon pot and now 10 days in the final 3 gallon and has only had unadjusted .3 ec 8.0 ph well water. And can still go another week or two without added nutes likely.

She is in Ocean Forest with 30% large chunky perlite.

now lets see if I can get her through transition healthy. Still not sure what has been going wrong but her vigor after watering tonight is giving me hope that the warmer air blown in may already be helping. :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So here is what the plant looked like towards the end of the cycle.

View attachment 919780View attachment 919781View attachment 919782

Just pulled the top down a bit twice last night. Some plants take to this easier than others. Need a stretchy plant. Topping short indicas may be a better technique to break apical dominance. But they need longer veg too so it works out.
big long ass fingers hahahahah,i like the styroafoam under the pots ,just might make me a few today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom