• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Veg tent tonight

Plushberry always looks stressed but is growing steadily.

1C832D95 9AE5 45B5 A4DE 89E2B2EA3581

Toxic Blue Clones nice n healthy in the Potters Gold soil.

EA14931F 83C9 4E8D B797 92A458C267F8

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Again you have the most beautiful plants do you know how much THC and or CBD is in them or does it matter

I dont know. I have not lab tested since i stopped supplying a dispensary about 4 years ago.

I also believe that the full “recipe” of canabanoids, terpenes and flavanoids are responsible for effects and not just thc/cbd.

Our coconut oil we make from a bunch of different plants at once to hopefully get as diverse pallete of canabanoids as we can pack in.
It has healed Mrs. MMG’s internal cysts. Doctor was amazed.

I keep dry sifted kief from many plants mixed together too.

E

eirI

I dont know. I have not lab tested since i stopped supplying a dispensary about 4 years ago.

I also believe that the full “recipe” of canabanoids, terpenes and flavanoids are responsible for effects and not just thc/cbd.

Our coconut oil we make from a bunch of different plants at once to hopefully get as diverse pallete of canabanoids as we can pack in.
It has healed Mrs. MMG’s internal cysts. Doctor was amazed.

I keep dry sifted kief from many plants mixed together too.
That is AWESOME !! Very AMAZING you take it to the next level. Thanks for sharing!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That is AWESOME !! Very AMAZING you take it to the next level. Thanks for sharing!!

Really we keep it all very simple. Coconut oil infused on the stove in simmering water. Trim trays with 150 micron screens to collect keif.

And grow with bagged potting soil and well water and only one bottle of nutes added.

Thanks for following along in my thread. :-)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Harvested the Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai right at 10 weeks. I think the bending at the start of 12/12 delays things a week. So fast plant for this kind of flower productuon.

She smells like white widow and berries. If that makes sense.

Pics above with leaves this is aftwr we removed the fan leaves for harvest.

No camera flash
View attachment 865282View attachment 865283

Camera flash used
View attachment 865284View attachment 865285

For scale. :)
View attachment 865286
perfection bro. Very nice.

E

eirI

Thank you. She sure did come out nice.

After hang drying she had over 7 oz of bud and 2 quart jars of chunky trim.

And a nice strong high and was smooth to smoke off the branch. We dry trim.
You mentioned you keep them well watered. So when you water them do you water them to the point that they drain like a small stream or just enough where you see a drizzle coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom