Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Bullshit. I burned the hell out if my autos on my first grow. Flushed and fed light and only watered when dry and got 15 oz out of the 5 plants. Northern light autos.

They were sure more potent and tasty than any of the dispensary weed around too.
I got got 3 northern lights goin right now couple weeks old I be satisfied with 2 zips each ! But ima keep tryin till I get! Lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That’s why you let your plants go so long! Lol a more relaxing buzz the longer correct!

I would call it more potent and fuller and balanced effects from the hybrids i tend to grow. Keeps the head high and adds more body. Early cut usually has a short head high. Seems strong for a minute but no legs if you get me.

So i keep them healthy as long as they need if possible.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

That’s why you let your plants go so long! Lol a more relaxing buzz the longer correct!
Almost every home grower I know clips the main cola first and allow the lower branches to mature. I like doing it the other way, start taking the lower buds (gotta try it, for science a d all) and leaving the main cola for last. The difference is amazing. All tastes the same but hits harder with more time. This year I didn't as I was producing seeds and knew it would all be about the same but I have left some lower branches. They're still out there looking better and better but again, full of seeds so the smoke won't be a whole lot better. I'll find out in another week or so.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Almost every home grower I know clips the main cola first and allow the lower branches to mature. I like doing it the other way, start taking the lower buds (gotta try it, for science a d all) and leaving the main cola for last. The difference is amazing. All tastes the same but hits harder with more time. This year I didn't as I was producing seeds and knew it would all be about the same but I have left some lower branches. They're still out there looking better and better but again, full of seeds so the smoke won't be a whole lot better. I'll find out in another week or so.

You said it better than me.

“Hits harder with more time”

Nice.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Heres the veg tent tonight.

Strains growing. Herijuana x Jack 33, Blue Lemon Thai, Chemdog x Bag of Oranges, Headband and a little baby Toxic Blue 33 from a stress seed i found in a bud i was smoking on.

B8D30E27 53B8 4557 B20F BFC0BA35EC58

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’ve clipped both ways and like taking a small branch or some of the popcorn buds for tasters! Lol plus it usually encourages me to let it grow.
Ima let this live another few days at least- maybe a week if she can take it

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I would call it more potent and fuller and balanced effects from the hybrids i tend to grow. Keeps the head high and adds more body. Early cut usually has a short head high. Seems strong for a minute but no legs if you get me.

So i keep them healthy as long as they need if possible.
I can't tell the difference. There's only 2 kinds of pot, Good & Bad all the rest of the so called feelings are lost on me. I either get high or I don't. The difference to me is down to duration of said buzz & flavour. Body stones, balanced effects, head high, couch locked and so on is all lost on me. I've been smoking for 50+ years hundreds of name brands and strains, I just don't get it.Maybe its like a connoisseur of fine wines that can tell the different nuisances between a Burgundy & Chardonnay. To me its all wine, it gets me drunk and gives me a fkin headache maybe I get to puke too if I'm real lucky but that's it .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I can't tell the difference. There's only 2 kinds of pot, Good & Bad all the rest of the so called feelings are lost on me. I either get high or I don't. The difference to me is down to duration of said buzz & flavour. Body stones, balanced effects, head high, couch locked and so on is all lost on me. I've been smoking for 50+ years hundreds of name brands and strains, I just don't get it.Maybe its like a connoisseur of fine wines that can tell the different nuisances between a Burgundy & Chardonnay. To me its all wine, it gets me drunk and gives me a fkin headache maybe I get to puke too if I'm real lucky but that's it .

My brother in law says the same. But i definitely feel differences. I always have.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I think they are a waste of money and time indoors.

I would use them outdoors for an early harvest. Thats what they were bred for originally.
I’m using g them to get my grow op started I know they different than photos but it gives me an opportunity to see what this indoor farming is all about plus I’ll get my continuous flow sooner! But I’m goin to purchase my first round of photos this week ! The autos served a purpose for sure

Caninobis

Caninobis

This plant was harvested the same time as the Warlock hybrid.

Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai

Aroma was bred with Sensei Seeds Ed Rosenthal Super Bud and Blue Lemon thai is a Motorebel/ CH9 hybrid with Toxic Blue33 and Lemon Thai.

Harvested at 9 weeks with almost 100% cloudy trichs and only a few degraded amber.

Amazing indescribable smell along with some citrus and gasoline.

View attachment 860482 View attachment 860483 View attachment 860484 View attachment 860485 View attachment 860486 View attachment 860487 View attachment 860488

She was fast through the stages and hard to keep up with. Getting the hang of these seeds now. 6th time was a charm. Lol. #7 is in veg now.

Bro, AMAZING, look at those buds. Beautiful, this is almost exactly what i'm going for in my tent this round. I'm only growing 1 plant with a focus on growing one big bush to fill my 2X2X5 tent.

snoplow20

snoplow20

Here is another problem plant from the bad draining mix. She has only drank every 5-10 days ever since she got sick.

These pics are after removing the fan leaves for harvest. The leaves were pretty ugly and yellow and droopy anyway.

View attachment 905690View attachment 905691View attachment 905693View attachment 905694View attachment 905695

I honestly dont know how she made these huge buds. They are quite frosty and smell like a good herijuana but are not as dense as usual. We will test in a couple more days as it dries.
Holy crap! Those are some fat colas. What strain is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom