Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have not. I have not bought beans for such high prices. I like $60 for 10 fems deal i got from JBC recently. And i dont have to contact my bank for an overseas purchase just use my card in the shopping cart and had my seeds in 3 days.
Was going to grab something from GK but when I went back after a couple days to see what kind of payment they took the prices had gone up like $25-30 for each product?!?

basscaptain

basscaptain

Was going to grab something from GK but when I went back after a couple days to see what kind of payment they took the prices had gone up like $25-30 for each product?!?
I don't want to over step my place here and I just seen that also.......

But people are selling his gear for more on there site's....
I jumped on the beans I did Because of the price But will still get MORE Cause He was LOW....... @ 35$ for 10 beans plus he is paying shipping at 8.$ bones so now he is down to 27.$ a bag.... He's stuff is pack RIGHT..... He has to pay gas @ 4$ plus a gal out there..............

He is almost giving these thing away @ 35$ a pack..... the guy does need to make a living here also OR there is NO Beans to Buy.....

Then Him and Sentro has jump in on the Site.....

They Need to make some money here......... They both give you extra and are on spot.................................

This in my Book Means there on point for price to CS ...........................
TY and Yes I do LIke Both.... So This is my 2 cents worth.....

Sry MiMG for posting this here......

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I don't want to over step my place here and I just seen that also.......

But people are selling his gear for more on there site's....
I jumped on the beans I did Because of the price But will still get MORE Cause He was LOW....... @ 35$ for 10 beans plus he is paying shipping at 8.$ bones so now he is down to 27.$ a bag.... He's stuff is pack RIGHT..... He has to pay gas @ 4$ plus a gal out there..............

He is almost giving these thing away @ 35$ a pack..... the guy does need to make a living here also OR there is NO Beans to Buy.....

Then Him and Sentro has jump in on the Site.....

They Need to make some money here......... They both give you extra and are on spot.................................

This in my Book Means there on point for price to CS ...........................
TY and Yes I do LIke Both.... So This is my 2 cents worth.....

Sry MiMG for posting this here......
I don't know anything about that. Maybe it was an introductory offer when the site was launched, didn't notice it said that but I could have missed it, looked up some strains and made a choice but when I went back to see about payment options I noticed the price increase. Only mentioned it because somebody mentioned their gear above and I also was looking at it recently as well, looks like some fire!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I don't know anything about that. Maybe it was an introductory offer when the site was launched, didn't notice it said that but I could have missed it, looked up some strains and made a choice but when I went back to see about payment options I noticed the price increase. Only mentioned it because somebody mentioned their gear above and I also was looking at it recently as well, looks like some fire!

PM srenots.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Veg tent at lights on.

B829D3AA 2BD3 468B 952D AF2602B32768

Right front: Mixed fem accidental pollination seed from Headband

Rear left: Mixed fem from Toxic Blue

Left front: Aroma seedling, Chocolate Diesel seedling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom