Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DadWasANarc

DadWasANarc

Any thoughts on this 2 week old White Widow.

She's in a 3 x 3 x 6 tent under an LED with FFOF temp is mid 70's RH is 55.

It hadn't occurred to me that I should have saved room in the 18oz cup and she was leggy so I moved the LED closer and moved her to a 1 gallon pot yesterday.

This morning I'm seeing some yellow on the leaves and they're not fully formed

Thanks
IMG 20191126 090850

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Any thoughts on this 2 week old White Widow.

She's in a 3 x 3 x 6 tent under an LED with FFOF temp is mid 70's RH is 55.

It hadn't occurred to me that I should have saved room in the 18oz cup and she was leggy so I moved the LED closer and moved her to a 1 gallon pot yesterday.

This morning I'm seeing some yellow on the leaves and they're not fully formed

ThanksView attachment 914594

Too young for transplant imo. Probably soggy roots. Give some time for recovery. Dont water too often. And when she stretches some you can fill up that pot which will support her and more roots will grow from the buried stem.

DadWasANarc

DadWasANarc

Too young for transplant imo. Probably soggy roots. Give some time for recovery. Dont water too often. And when she stretches some you can fill up that pot which will support her and more roots will grow from the buried stem.
Thanks MIMed I
Thanks MiMed
I should have considered that I needed space if I was going to just add soil but .....
Hope you are feeling better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom