• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Buzzing right along with a big cup of mixed coffee. House blend and Macinaw Island Fudge. :-)

Only problem is i will have to sleep more sometime.
I havent slept for 3 days now 😪 iv asked an asked just for something to knock me out but no iv got to wait till end of October to see my consultant.

Any suggestions apart from knocking myself out 😂😂😂

🥶

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I havent slept for 3 days now 😪 iv asked an asked just for something to knock me out but no iv got to wait till end of October to see my consultant.

🥶
You try meditation bsg? Reading a dry book? Just forcing yourself away from screens? Blue Dream is non-drowsy in my experience too...

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You try meditation bsg? Reading a dry book? Just forcing yourself away from screens? Blue Dream is non-drowsy in my experience too...
😲 Ya I agree, a mindfulness body scan puts me right to sleep. Easy to find a guid on YouTube. Most people who can’t sleep is a result of bad focusIng/relaxing skills. But they can be worked on.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

🥶

Dab a combination of CBD and CBN isolates, if you can, roughly 45 minutes before you want to be asleep. The only thing better is a concussion. 😄

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Youre asking a hopeless insomniac.
Hey there Mimed, I have a question for you about my flower room temps. Right now my room with a 1000 w hps with the balast on at 110% its on 73f. Should I close it up a bit to increase the temp to 78f or are they happy with lights on bright at 73f?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey there Mimed, I have a question for you about my flower room temps. Right now my room with a 1000 w hps with the balast on at 110% its on 73f. Should I close it up a bit to increase the temp to 78f or are they happy with lights on bright at 73f?
The over night temps here are down to 8c ( 40f) and with our house not using the heat yet my light is heating the house. I can close up the room and raise the temp in increments depending on how much I close the curtains. Closed up tight it'll get to 80+f, I read somewhere 78 was optimal leaf temp but leaf and room are not the same...in my place any ways.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If they look happy they are but i like to keep my room at 76-77 degrees measured at the canopy. The room may vary a couple degrees.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The over night temps here are down to 8c ( 40f) and with our house not using the heat yet my light is heating the house. I can close up the room and raise the temp in increments depending on how much I close the curtains. Closed up tight it'll get to 80+f, I read somewhere 78 was optimal leaf temp but leaf and room are not the same...in my place any ways.

In winter i blow my exhaust inder the living room for supplemental heat. Summer out the chimney from the access in the basement.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
In winter i blow my exhaust inder the living room for supplemental heat. Summer out the chimney from the access in the basement.
Right now they are about 1ft directly under my kitchen, just a 2x6 stud and flooring with no insulation in between. At about 4 1/2 weeks it's starting to get ripe in here. Thanksgiving with the family is out this year ( Canada it's on Oct 10 ) lol I don't think even turkey will hide the smell. I'm planning on harvesting around Oct 15. They just don't understand and " What About The Children ? smelling it growing might just damage their little minds. You can never be sure " Goes the mantra.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Right now they are about 1ft directly under my kitchen, just a 2x6 stud and flooring with no insulation in between. At about 4 1/2 weeks it's starting to get ripe in here. Thanksgiving with the family is out this year ( Canada it's on Oct 10 ) lol I don't think even turkey will hide the smell. I'm planning on harvesting around Oct 15. They just don't understand and " What About The Children ? smelling it growing might just damage their little minds. You can never be sure " Goes the mantra.

I would never grow without carbon filters. The phresh filters are lasting me 18 months at least with clean prefilters.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Dab a combination of CBD and CBN isolates, if you can, roughly 45 minutes before you want to be asleep. The only thing better is a concussion. 😄
Cheers bro really appreciate it i will have a look im a bit blind to all this to be honest also can you get it in UK or delivered here sorry to be a pain bro 🙏

🥶

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Cheers bro really appreciate it i will have a look im a bit blind to all this to be honest also can you get it in UK or delivered here sorry to be a pain bro 🙏

🥶
I believe CBN is what you get when you let a plant go way long so it gets very amber. CBD I assume you know.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Mrs. MMG made gummies last night for the first time. 2 sizes. I tested a small one and got high and buzzed as hell. She used up trim and small buds cured up to a year or more in the jar of i think 7 different plants to make the coconut oil. No decarb needed on this mature product. Maybe it isnt 100% decarbed but between the oil boil and the candy boil and months of cure time i woke back up high as a kite 3 hours after i went to sleep. And full of energy. Whew!

View attachment 1031320

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom