Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

WoW, glad to see everyone plus more. Been on an MS roller coaster since March. During dam flu. Caught the JC virus. Caused by MS medications. So it got scary due to Drs only seeing us online. Thank god for a rush blood test it was caught. On a new med now. Finally back to good. Some stuff I was able to do in the stay home order.

glad you are ok. flu is affecting us all in so many ways. Your flowers all look wonderful!

amekins

amekins

I’m sure that long 6 hour simmer has something to do with it, I’m also finding that different temps also change the end product. Do you happen to know what temperature she uses? Or does she old school just do it ?
I put the oil and flower in mason jars in the crockpot in a water bath. Once it gets up to 150 F it gets turned to warm for 12 hours. I give the jars a good 20 second shake every hour or two.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’m sure that long 6 hour simmer has something to do with it, I’m also finding that different temps also change the end product. Do you happen to know what temperature she uses? Or does she old school just do it ?

Just simmers it old school. I think the multiple strains and months of jar cure help decarb some too.

and when she made chocolate candies they were not as strong as the baked muffins.

the muffins are a real trip. Effects last a long time and kind of ramp up and peak then a long slow ride back down.

When i eat pre decarbed edibles they are much harsher and more abrupt and then dont last as long.

and i still dont know why (well i do know) but if they are from a weed store they have a shitty flat high too.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Top flower of the other Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai. With the nitrogen deficiency and bug stress during stretch these plants are finishing faster.

but the quality is good like the other one

A24D20BA 97A7 4C46 85B7 36E445788EBC

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yea, quality looks fantastic, nice job. That's are really cool strain, you can tell it's in it's climate of choice right now, nice cool conditions that it's probably getting.

I hear that some cannabis get a molybdenum deficiency with the purple colors like this (I realize this is a strain trait), but I think making sure you've got proper molybdenum levels is probably very important with this particular strain, especially to obtain those sweet looking trichomes you've accumulated on that girl.

That's a keeper strain for sure, and I bet seeding it produces many different consistently wonderful phenotypes.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yea, quality looks fantastic, nice job. That's are really cool strain, you can tell it's in it's climate of choice right now, nice cool conditions that it's probably getting.

I hear that some cannabis get a molybdenum deficiency with the purple colors like this (I realize this is a strain trait), but I think making sure you've got proper molybdenum levels is probably very important with this particular strain, especially to obtain those sweet looking trichomes you've accumulated on that girl.

That's a keeper strain for sure, and I bet seeding it produces many different consistently wonderful phenotypes.

I had it around on and off for 7 years almost. I am going to finish up any old seed packs and known self seeds and then move on to these HSC strains i got from the contest.

for now i just planted some chocolate diesel s-1 and 91 Oranges (chemdog SKVA x Bag of Oranges) got a few of these left.

i want to use these older seeds to treat plants one more time for the root aphids. I need to draw out any hidden eggs. I just dont believe i got them all.

Moshmen

Moshmen

that makes much sense. I dont prefer dabs over flower either.
I thought I would try and press rosin for edibles , cut out some of the messy steps and increase ratios ? Yes it works but effects are not the same - so far for us the multi trim and larf good cured has had the broadest spectrum and frankly the best “ride”!
- I assumed I just have a high tolerance fir edibles but I’m finding process used makes a huge difference

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I thought I would try and press rosin for edibles , cut out some of the messy steps and increase ratios ? Yes it works but effects are not the same - so far for us the multi trim and larf good cured has had the broadest spectrum and frankly the best “ride”!
- I assumed I just have a high tolerance fir edibles but I’m finding process used makes a huge difference

Thanks for sharing that. I find even when vaping oil or smoking dabs i crave a bong toke of flower to “round it out”. Same thing as fuller spectrum edibles i guess.

The hemp cbd manufacturers offer pure cbd isolate or full spectrum oil with the terps in it too. Claiming more health benefits from the full spectrum stuff.

As far as multi strains. I copied that idea from homeopathic remedies i used to sell to naturepaths and eye doctors. The recipe for dry eye drops had 5 known substances that can remedy dry eye in it. The idea is one or more of them may help the patient but the others can not hurt them.

i think same with cannabanoids.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I can eat 1000-1500 Mgs of the CA distillate crap and still barely tell I ate anything - more sugar buzz than anything

Me too. I get a strong rush for a comparatively short duration. Then tapers right off. Like smoking bho but with an hour wait for the rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom