• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
This is what keeps me in business haha. All fucking hype.
A6AC41DC 304A 45A1 B3E4 3E51A3502065
^^^^before tax

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’m thinking of swearing off flower until my current crop is cured for this reason. Got some just-decent OG the other week, and I could smoke two large bowls of it and barely notice. That feels pretty bad. I remember getting blasted off of brick weed not THAT long ago, relatively speaking.

I take breaks from edibles to bring my tolerance back down. And stop sprinkling keif and hash on my bong tokes.

beluga

beluga

I’m thinking of swearing off flower until my current crop is cured for this reason. Got some just-decent OG the other week, and I could smoke two large bowls of it and barely notice. That feels pretty bad. I remember getting blasted off of brick weed not THAT long ago, relatively speaking.
I have a staunch opposition to buying weed in general. If I can't barter, I'm like, 'eh.' (Also, usually those who barter have grown it themselves, so you often get the quality.) Throughout the years, I've seen myself waiting in many a self-inflicted dry spells while waiting for a batch to finish up... I can assure you - the reward is that much more rewarding.

_mahavishnu

_mahavishnu

I have a staunch opposition to buying weed in general. If I can't barter, I'm like, 'eh.' (Also, usually those who barter have grown it themselves, so you often get the quality.) Throughout the years, I've seen myself waiting in many a self-inflicted dry spells while waiting for a batch to finish up... I can assure you - the reward is that much more rewarding.

My thinking exactly. Sadly nobody else in my area (that I know of) grows. This crop is specifically to get myself out of the market and ensure I always have quality on hand. And keep my dad stocked with meds 🤣 Definitely done buying at this point. Once I can smoke my girls in a few more weeks, they’ll smack me in the face

beluga

beluga

My thinking exactly. Sadly nobody else in my area (that I know of) grows. This crop is specifically to get myself out of the market and ensure I always have quality on hand. And keep my dad stocked with meds 🤣 Definitely done buying at this point. Once I can smoke my girls in a few more weeks, they’ll smack me in the face
Yeah, my green(and orange)-thumbed-ilk have all moved out west on me. Only one who remained slowed down with flu and he didn't want mushrooms anymore 😒. Bet that'll change come spring.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Actually coke is cheaper! I think street value where I’m at is like 50-60 $ a gram
Whew that is cheap! Since the border shut down due to flu the locals here are lucky to find a gram for $200, and its not even half coke, Its all been stepped on hard apparently... Or so im told. I dont touch that shit anymore for many reasons.

But we can get weed or mushrooms for $80-100/oz.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im a simple man,i dont take smoke breaks ,i have conditioned myself to only smoke first thing in morning ,for serious pain,then i smoke again about 2 hours before bed,the rest the da my pain is my reminder that im alive and hurting like hell hahaha

ChefBleu

ChefBleu

Ace sells Lebanese seeds that I have every reason to believe are legit. (Just so happens they are basically autos...isn't that what you grow?)

I'd Love to find these seeds, and others like:

• 1. Malawi Gold
  • 2. Jamaican Lion
  • 3. Sweet Tooth
  • 4. Panama Red
  • 5. Lasqueti Haze
  • 6. Hawaiian Snow
  • 7. Bubba OG
  • 8. Hindu Kush
  • 9. Lamb’s Bread
  • 10. Amnesia Haze

ChefBleu

ChefBleu

Mrs. MMG made gummies last night for the first time. 2 sizes. I tested a small one and got high and buzzed as hell. She used up trim and small buds cured up to a year or more in the jar of i think 7 different plants to make the coconut oil. No decarb needed on this mature product. Maybe it isnt 100% decarbed but between the oil boil and the candy boil and months of cure time i woke back up high as a kite 3 hours after i went to sleep. And full of energy. Whew!

View attachment 1031320
Sharing is Caring ! IJS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom