• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Blue Lemon Thai #1

The first sprouted and the worst damaged by the root aphid recurrence.

and these are kind of sensitive to grow like OG’s anyway. But again wisome patience and nursing here she is during week 12. She is about 80% cloudy 20% clear trichomes with no amber so likely needs one more watering. Been giving just 2 ml foliage pro to keep her going.

this pheno usually has a flyin’ high kind of smiley high to her. And a deep citrus flavor. Great for kayaking on the river. The trees look like pastel cartoons when the light is right. Love thaiweed even in a hybrid.

But pretty ugly girl by now. Sorry hon. ;-)

View attachment 1067988View attachment 1067989View attachment 1067990View attachment 1067991
I'm joining you in the root aphid fight,

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh, it more than likely they came from the medium your using from the grow stores.

no doubt. We think it was the potters gold soil from a busy but not too knowledgeable grow shop. The plants in that started out great and by week 5 veg started with random deficiencies and by week 2 of 12/12 much worse even transplanted.

It was suggested by @Dirtbag and i agree that with the weekly/ biweekly harvest i inadvertently kept the numbers down and until the summer heat wave i never actually saw any bugs in the soil. And i thought the fliers were gnats.

Im thouroughly broken in to growing now i think. Been real tough without a productive garden.

Whats going on in your basement?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Mr. Med I have a quick question; I have 4 oz of double strength cannabis infused coconut oil that's been abandoned in the back of my refrigerator since late summer

Should I use that to make my Christmas cookies or will the THC have degraded to the point where I'll be unhappy with the result ??
-thanks

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mr. Med I have a quick question; I have 4 oz of double strength cannabis infused coconut oil that's been abandoned in the back of my refrigerator since late summer

Should I use that to make my Christmas cookies or will the THC have degraded to the point where I'll be unhappy with the result ??
-thanks

ours is in the fridge too and i notice sleepier effects maybe 5-6 months stored. I like it a bit fresher i think. But its not bad in 6 months by any means. Maybe more narcotic.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

ours is in the fridge too and i notice sleepier effects maybe 5-6 months stored. I like it a bit fresher i think. But its not bad in 6 months by any means. Maybe more narcotic.
Okay that's about how long this has been in there about 4-5 months, I like the Sleepy effects and I hate to waste so I'm going to go with it I'm a lightweight on Edibles anyway and I only use them to sleep so it's all good thanks for the quick reply

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Veg tent moving along nicely. Transplanted three Girl Scout Cookies from cali connect to one gallon pots. Which i feel I need to mention are really about 3/4 gallon in actual volume because of the tapered sides. A fabric pot is usually the volume stated. Measurements in the english world are silly. ;-)

Time to plant a new seed as the BW x BLT 2 was harvested. Maybe an HSC Bigfoot Glue to start the new seeds off.

9BEF404E 2E83 408D 864C F42AB4B39EEA
FE5CCBB4 6D99 483A 9BF8 5EF31D2687D6

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just a note. The ozmocote plant does not feel or look as good as the dyna grow plant and it gives a bit too much ec at 1.1 with high nitrogen for the sensitive younger plant. The leaves are too dark and too soft and the lowers show the stress from too much nutes. I may supplement with some protekt to toughen her up a bit before flowering. And likely not put the pellets in the final 3 gallon pot. Just switch to dyna grow.

it likely can be done but i am too picky for the constant feed.

bet it works good for tomatoes outside.

Moral of story. Learn to use the foliage pro and protekt with the pro mix hp with practice. ;-)

the harvested buds are super resinous and potent. And i have the bloom and mag pro to supplement with if i want to get nuts. Lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Are you running Useful's Chocolate Diesel F3?

chocolate diesel s-1. Also some 91 oranges (chemdog SKVA x Bag of Oranges)

The phenos i got so far of choc diesel were very good. One was almost identical to @dire wolf old cut. He posted a pic to be sure. I have had thai and diesel leaning plants.

The chem hybrids were all dense buds and good looking purpled plants but flat boring but quite potent buzz. Not really a great chem cross imo. But i got two more to try going.

My opinion is hes a chucker with some good clone connects. He is a pretty nice and generous guy. He has a long thread on RIU. Thats why i tried him.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
chocolate diesel s-1. Also some 91 oranges (chemdog SKVA x Bag of Oranges)

The phenos i got so far of choc diesel were very good. One was almost identical to @dire wolf old cut. He posted a pic to be sure. I have had thai and diesel leaning plants.

The chem hybrids were all dense buds and good looking purpled plants but flat boring but quite potent buzz. Not really a great chem cross imo. But i got two more to try going.

My opinion is hes a chucker with some good clone connects. He is a pretty nice and generous guy. He has a long thread on RIU. Thats why i tried him.

Ironic :) Just put his Cocolate Diesel F3 down a couple days ago. Will be interesting to compare the plants that come up between us. Also have his Chem Cookie Trip but that's not going into play for a while. Well if you're trying it and DireWolf did it, then I know I made a good pick :)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ironic :) Just put his Cocolate Diesel F3 down a couple days ago. Will be interesting to compare the plants that come up between us. Also have his Chem Cookie Trip but that's not going into play for a while. Well if you're trying it and DireWolf did it, then I know I made a good pick :)

I think i was confusing.

dire wolf had the chocolate trip clone years ago and one of the plants i grew from useful was pretty much identical to it.

I got 2 about 2-3 weeks from moving up to the flower room. Still in 1 gallon pots.

Got a 91 oranges almost ready for final 3 gallon transplant. Ready for 12/12 in about 10 days I think. I will update so you can follow.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I think i was confusing.

dire wolf had the chocolate trip clone years ago and one of the plants i grew from useful was pretty much identical to it.

I got 2 about 2-3 weeks from moving up to the flower room. Still in 1 gallon pots.

Got a 91 oranges almost ready for final 3 gallon transplant. Ready for 12/12 in about 10 days I think. I will update so you can follow.

I'm old. Probably flew right over my head lol. It's all good. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them :)

Do you have any BOG gear on hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom