• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
No i never grew any. Been fem seeds for a long while.

Ah right. Plant limits. BOG: Thinking about using the silver on some of his fems and then handing them out (free or trade only) to people I know who will just grow them. Preservation. Too many great strains are now a memory. Any idea what I'd give for a real pack of Cinderella 88? Found that one a couple days ago researching a BOG strain. Never even heard of it. I've got a Cinderella 99 hybrid by Mosca down. Didnt know there was an 88. Anyway 20 years from now the same thing could happen with Sour Bubble and his original he derived from Indiana Bubblegum And that would suck.

Oh and it's you and one other person who made me read all of this shit and sound like a 3rd grade teacher.

Made me all interested in the who and why instead of just all the pretty smells and colors... :)))))

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is a little test bud from the dried Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai #2

Camera Flash
FBDCD2E8 12EC 4939 88B0 82FDFBBE4FF6

No Flash
BB4ED047 75C9 4D24 91ED EB327C97EAD2

going to be sticking with the pro mix hp and Dyna Grow Foliage Pro and Protect a while. These buds are packed with resin and came out denser than i usually get with pure blend pro. And by the time the first two tokes were creeping in on me i realized 20 minutes later i never took another one and was absolutely flying. :-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Do you keep the humidity constant throughout the whole grow at 50%? What about VPD?

i keep my whole house between 45%-60% and use that for intake air. Dont use vpd charts. Cannabis has been tested to adapt too different humidity for decades with no change in yield or potency. I keep in range to lessen chance of mold and mildew and for our own comfort as well.

And welcome. Havent seen you around here.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I may have judged the Ozmocote Plus test plant too harshly. The older leaves had stress from being fed too early but if i had waited til the 1 gallon pot it would have been fine.

for sprinkling a teaspoon of little granules around the top of the pro mix and pushing it into the dirt with a finger and using unadjusted well water only and really only watered her 4 times to this point she is growing pretty nice. Next time dry she moves up to her final 3 gallon pot. Looks like 5 weeks from seed should suffice for my system. Maybe 6 for the slower ones.

Next time i will add a bit of silica (protekt) to one of the waterings.

A023AB4A 7163 49DB 8E28 766755A7A7A8
6D58A970 B20C 477C 9819 92B54D0495D5
3D5AB787 F444 4042 A872 92F749FE7806

CDFB178E D9CD 4159 A8EF 633BABE3D9DA
9A711E05 6D36 42B1 B9B4 DEBF34F65D30
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

1st HSC Bigfoot Glue sprouted fast and healthy.

26F42B8C 2DD2 4CD6 809A 0078CAF9312F

added to tent full of Diesel and Chem crosses and some Girl scout cookies.

Useful seeds, Cali Connect and now HSC represented. No CH9 for the first time in 5 years. I have some ends of packs and a pile of s-1’s and open pollination crosses still in storage. But im glad for the change to new stuff. Whether any of it is as good as Petes life work? Honestly I doubt it. Not much has been. Wish i knew what happened that his sites are gone. Whatever it was I'm sure the crazy guy did it to himself.

Full veg tent

93B1B706 1C80 4F17 8971 5F9D694D60FA

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

1st HSC Bigfoot Glue sprouted fast and healthy.

View attachment 1072563

added to tent full of Diesel and Chem crosses and some Girl scout cookies.

Useful seeds, Cali Connect and now HSC represented. No CH9 for the first time in 5 years. I have some ends of packs and a pile of s-1’s and open pollination crosses still in storage. But im glad for the change to new stuff. Whether any of it is as good as Petes life work? Honestly I doubt it. Not much has been. Wish i knew what happened that his sites are gone. Whatever it was I'm sure the crazy guy did it to himself.

Full veg tent

View attachment 1072564

Nice plants, lookin healthy. Looks like you go heavy on the perlite. Not that entra aeration should be a problem.

Is perlite becoming green/amber a problem?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice plants, lookin healthy. Looks like you go heavy on the perlite. Not that entra aeration should be a problem.

Is perlite becoming green/amber a problem?

Thanks. :-)

i added some small agricultural perlite i had to try about a 50/50 mix but there really may be enough already in the pro mix hp. I shoot for 3rd day watering at peak flower. Can adjust this with perlite some.

green means algae is growing because its kept too wet. Amber means too but the small perlite seems to turn amber easy and then dries out. If i scratch and turn the surface all white perlite will emerge.

but if it stays like that its a sign of too often watering.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

91 oranges a bit stressed from her final transplant and right into the flower room because of space constraints right now.

she is perking up already since last night.

0AA9D789 AFCB 4AFA 9E4D A6372058FFEC
744C34F8 5A24 4BB0 ACEC DA4AB5C20785

she is also the first plant grown entirely with a half dose of osmocote plus and unadjusted well water.

i would have liked to see her in the veg tent a week longer but she should be fine.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
i keep my whole house between 45%-60% and use that for intake air. Dont use vpd charts. Cannabis has been tested to adapt too different humidity for decades with no change in yield or potency. I keep in range to lessen chance of mold and mildew and for our own comfort as well.

And welcome. Havent seen you around here.
That's exactly what I've been doing also, usually taking around 2-3 gallons of water out of the air daily in this small place of around 750 sq ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom