Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Awesome setup bro. With recreational on the books you can actually posses as much as you grow as long as you can prove you grew it. There’s been some discussion about that lately with local legislators and law enforcement and it’s been clarified that is the case. Of course that doesn’t pertain to medical but I think you’d be ok because of it if you do go over.

Can’t wait to see how this progresses. Keep up the good work bro!
We still waiting for your sharing guys

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai #1 from jar about 4 weeks now.

9146ED21 23AC 4C15 B969 9071A6BEDECA

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Next three in line in the flower room. All were treated with imid before final transplant just in case an over winter root aphid egg remains. Still no sign of them.

Chocolate Diesel #1
EFDFE113 F3C0 4A81 9223 5CCDC4DACFC1

Chocolate Diesel #2
4A0268CC 436C 4991 AC37 CB2F537388D3

91 Oranges #1
7E0596DA 5446 409A 8711 056DE7BEBF66

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That last plant is the Osmocote Plus test plant. She was showing some lightening and leaf twist with only a half dose of fertilizer on slow release so i added 1 ml of protekt and 2 ml of foliage pro which gave a 1.8 ec runoff. It started to heal her but now shows a bit of tip burn and nutrient stress. Regardless she is now growing fast after a week pause.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I like the structure on the Chocolate Diesel 2, if it's not a male and stays less bushy than the others, it will be a winner. 👍

Me too. And i have not seen this pheno. They are useful seeds s-1’s so should be female. The other 3 I grew out from the pack were all leaning different but the chocolate trip leaner was a spacey good time. ;-)

This one looks like an ECSD leaner huh?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Strain recap.

in flower room:

91 Oranges #1 (Chemdog SKVA x Bag of Oranges- Useful Seeds)

Chocolate Diesel S-1 #1 and #2 (Useful Seeds)

still in veg tent:

91 Oranges #2

Girl Scout Cookies #1,2,3 (Cali Connect)

Bigfoot Glue (Humbolt Seed Company)

All Feminized Seeds and staggered for perpetual harvests. :-)

chemistry

chemistry

Me too. And i have not seen this pheno. They are useful seeds s-1’s so should be female. The other 3 I grew out from the pack were all leaning different but the chocolate trip leaner was a spacey good time. ;-)

This one looks like an ECSD leaner huh?

Yes to above. I lean more to this structure/posture of plant these days, as I seem to get the same result bud wise, but with out all the over growth that we all spend a lot of time peeling off, leaves that are in the wrong place, inward growing braches, I'm trying to avoid the peeling off, would rather be sat in a deck chair with a beer and a bud watching my plants grow, than leant over a bucket with shears in my hand. lol Must be getting old. 😁

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes to above. I lean more to this structure/posture of plant these days, as I seem to get the same result bud wise, but with out all the over growth that we all spend a lot of time peeling off, leaves that are in the wrong place, inward growing braches, I'm trying to avoid the peeling off, would rather be sat in a deck chair with a beer and a bud watching my plants grow, than leant over a bucket with shears in my hand. lol Must be getting old. 😁

I so much agree. New strains dont have such good structure as old ones did. The Blue Lemon Thai is one of the ultimate breeding plants like that. Plus huge yield and high potency. :-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I thought that about new strains being messy bushy plants these days, viewed in dollars worth, rather than gardening prowess, thought it was just me.

no breeding. If most of them see a smelly dense frosty bud they cut and hype the clone or make some seeds. Strain of the month mentality.

I have had a few bushy phenos lately and just pick off leaves that the plant wants removed. When you tug they break off easily at the stem. With all the defoliation chats no one seems to mention this phenomenon. But if i pull on a leaf and the plant is using it it holds on tight. If in the way breaks right off.

ever notice this?

chemistry

chemistry

no breeding. If most of them see a smelly dense frosty bud they cut and hype the clone or make some seeds. Strain of the month mentality.

I have had a few bushy phenos lately and just pick off leaves that the plant wants removed. When you tug they break off easily at the stem. With all the defoliation chats no one seems to mention this phenomenon. But if i pull on a leaf and the plant is using it it holds on tight. If in the way breaks right off.

ever notice this?

Not noticed it, but will look out for it next pull. Bet its mentioned from now on though. Maybe the plant had an idea to drop the leaf after it has sucked it in, I find this on lower leaves that are in the shade and getting no light, the plant sucks them in, they turn yellow and drop off.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Not noticed it, but will look out for it next pull. Bet its mentioned from now on though. Maybe the plant had an idea to drop the leaf after it has sucked it in, I find this on lower leaves that are in the shade and getting no light, the plant sucks them in, they turn yellow and drop off.

the leaves are either sinks or sources. Once they source a leaf later in flower they use it up.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter

ever notice this?

Yep. Last week. Had a new strain from a new breeder turn into a bush. Hit the center shoot and went to train it and the first branch just popped almost all the way off. Tied it back with bonsai wire. But the rest of the plant and its sister were really brittle like that too. I've got a Lemon Skunk #2 bonsai though that you'd swear is made out of rubber. LAC is really pliable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom