Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
amekins

amekins

no breeding. If most of them see a smelly dense frosty bud they cut and hype the clone or make some seeds. Strain of the month mentality.

I have had a few bushy phenos lately and just pick off leaves that the plant wants removed. When you tug they break off easily at the stem. With all the defoliation chats no one seems to mention this phenomenon. But if i pull on a leaf and the plant is using it it holds on tight. If in the way breaks right off.

ever notice this?
Absolutely. I do that on the lower perimeter of my plants before snips come out.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yep. Last week. Had a new strain from a new breeder turn into a bush. Hit the center shoot and went to train it and the first branch just popped almost all the way off. Tied it back with bonsai wire. But the rest of the plant and its sister were really brittle like that too. I've got a Lemon Skunk #2 bonsai though that you'd swear is made out of rubber. LAC is really pliable too.

Thats how i would describe the leaves the plant doesnt need. They feel brittle when tugged on rather than strong and flexible.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
no breeding. If most of them see a smelly dense frosty bud they cut and hype the clone or make some seeds. Strain of the month mentality.

I have had a few bushy phenos lately and just pick off leaves that the plant wants removed. When you tug they break off easily at the stem. With all the defoliation chats no one seems to mention this phenomenon. But if i pull on a leaf and the plant is using it it holds on tight. If in the way breaks right off.

ever notice this?
Yes 100%.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Last post was right at 4:20

here is Citral x POW 33 #1 test bud from the first week in the jar.

still not quite there it is very resinous.

42CB709F 5925 4D33 9970 BC200E88CE88
1EFA46CE C423 4EB0 AE29 4F899C9AAF04

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Smushy smushy...! Sorry man I'm on a dab trip. This stuff is off the hook but makes you look at everything differently lol. That bud looks awesome dude. Great job :)

thanks man. They came out great. Dyna grow claims to have adjusted the micro nutrients in foliage pro from their cannabis testing and to include silica and i have to say the flowers are dense and highly resinous even compared to the pure blend pro i was doing well with before.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Non cannibals related-It’s springtime here - always think of the Michigan rivers when we are out here . They are so different. We went up river to a manatee protection habitat bout a 3 mile paddle but well worth it!

4A33FF3C AAC2 4B9B A601 F4EDCAEDF573
5B41D117 3A34 4335 900A B0AACEBCE4B5
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Snow can be fun ? Right? Lol - I do miss snow trouble is it’s is prolly gonna melt soon . Used to be we would 1’-2’ down there and be able to ski , sled , ice skate and ride snowmobile. Seems now if ya want consistent snow ya gotta go further north?
Further north dosen't always work. 3000 ft elevation where im at here in Montana, no snow.

80 miles down the road and 7000 ft. Lots of snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom