Mini me clone idea

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Cool , i think its time we become friends .....
But keep in mind that im in 0 % humidity....😣

I mean my ambient outside dome temps....etc

And rules say only first or second growth from base of plant where it meets coco 👌👋

bunkerking

bunkerking

Cool , i think its time we become friends .....
But keep in mind that im in 0 % humidity....😣

I mean my ambient outside dome temps....etc

And rules say only first or second growth from base of plant where it meets coco 👌👋

Cut was the lowest node :) only reason I don't run a dome is a lack of space.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Cool , to begin with , just a friendly competition for all involved 😊
I picked the tiny ist little cut on bottom that i could find, i didnt actually think anyone would compete , so my point is that i was kind of challenging myself to see if i could get what seemed to me , the most difficult unrealstic cut turn into a rooted clone....
That being said , lets have some fun and see how small we can really go.....

bunkerking

bunkerking

And she's alive. Soon the stem will double in size. You can see it pulling water out of the leaves to survive. Those will never recover.

IMG 20200129 124625
IMG 20200130 104303
Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey bunkerking, the cuts are in rapid rooters that are cut in half , i think i went a little too micro on the cuts , they were taken from a fairly fragile group of plants that were just a few weeks out of being clones themselves . ( the moms are veg under t5) I think the rapid rooters are too dense for the tiny cuts , im gonna do a few more tonight and put them in lightly packed promix

I have to keep them domed , since , the out of control steam pipe heat that im trying to clone in....i cant control the humidity otherwise...

Got a few in there around the 1 -2 inch size , they might make it, wont be able to tell till around 5 ..

I think you are going to win this one , well we will see 😊

Last edited:
bunkerking

bunkerking

Hey bunkerking, the cuts are in rapid rooters that are cut in half , i think i went a little too micro on the cuts , they were taken from a fairly fragile group of plants that were just a few weeks out of being clones themselves . ( the moms are veg under t5) I think the rapid rooters are too dense for the tiny cuts , im gonna do a few more tonight and put them in lightly packed promix

I have to keep them domed , since , the out of control steam pipe heat that im trying to clone in....i cant control the humidity otherwise...

Got a few in there around the 1 -2 inch size , they might make it, wont be able to tell till around 5 ..

I think you are going to win this one , well we will see 😊

Oh I don't care about winning. Just doing it for fun

And we will see. Ain't over till the.... my temps are still cold. Gonna take time to kick out roots. Maybe two weeks.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Dr dr , its midnight ....is she going to make it ?
We need some time son , some rest and a week or two...we're hoping for the best....

20200131 000005
Top Bottom