Mini me clone idea

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

Mine aren't doing so well. They aren't warm enough and the fluctuations in temps are a nightmare right now. I do wish I had a heating pad, I might could still save mine. It's okay. What will be will be and I will be prepared for the next round. I do enjoy looking at everyone's plants, so I will sit in silence. Thank you for your time and attention. 😊🙏

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Mine aren't doing so well. They aren't warm enough and the fluctuations in temps are a nightmare right now. I do wish I had a heating pad, I might could still save mine. It's okay. What will be will be and I will be prepared for the next round. I do enjoy looking at everyone's plants, so I will sit in silence. Thank you for your time and attention. 😊🙏
You just took them & they are giant lol, they just have to take longer & work little harder, give them time & care

KLight03

KLight03

You just took them & they are giant lol, they just have to take longer & work little harder, give them time & care
I do wish they were warmer, but in the dark. I could put them under the canopy with the ladies. Hmmm. Might do this tomorrow. I activated Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen on my big crystal today. Thank you for your encouragement and my reminder to learn patience. 🙏

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

My og mini is good & been donated to friend (I'm out of room), doing another now tho
Went to visit my ogk mini tonight, it's still surviving under bad lights & complete newbie care 🥳 & it had a stowaway apparently
20200316 004839

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I am happy to report that my one cut that would be considered mini in my cloner is showing roots. It is most likely 1 1/2-2 inches, but I will have to measure it whenever I plant it. It barely sticks out of the neoprene puck. It has shown roots the fastest out of that group of cuts. I was a little bit worried because I used some type of bleach mixed with tile cleaner (I know I know) to sanitize the cloning bucket prior to that round of cuts, instead of straight bleach because I was out. I could still smell soap quite a bit in the pump filter and the morning after I took the cuts and turned the bucket on, I discovered soap suds inside. I almost scrapped that entire round of cuttings, but 100% are showing roots now haha. I know soap isn't too bad for plants, but it seemed like quite a high concentration of it. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Haa , soapy , post a pic 😂
I tried to get a picture of it today on a measuring tape, which was fucking difficult to say the least haha. I realized that it is probably more like 2-2 1/8 inches. I am going to have to disqualify myself. My apologies to everyone that I let down, but especially to my mother. I know that she really would have been rooting for me. (Pun intended??) Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Latest posts

Top Bottom