Mini me clone idea

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks ' thats what i was thinking ,they are around 4 ft , about 2 months old , should i go 8 feet and wait 2 more months , think i read that somewhere , clones are better at 4 months ?
They are in a 5 inch pot , shoud i put them in a 1 gal ?

Well if you want to do it right i think a proper 5 year veg in a 2000 gallon pot should be sufficient. Wont need more than 60,000 watts and a swimming pool res.

After 5 years carefully cut one 1.5 inch clone. Seriously you do mot want the plant to have stress. Its only 5 years old remember.

Obviously wrap the injured branch with sterile bandages soaked in antibiotics. Very important or you will have to start all over.

Then you will need to hermetically seal and freeze the clone and take it to india where the healers will care for it for a minimum of 15 years if you want to get anything out of it.

After that you are good to go!

Good luck Master Grower.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Well if you want to do it right i think a proper 5 year veg in a 2000 gallon pot should be sufficient. Wont need more than 60,000 watts and a swimming pool res.

After 5 years carefully cut one 1.5 inch clone. Seriously you do mot want the plant to have stress. Its only 5 years old remember.

Obviously wrap the injured branch with sterile bandages soaked in antibiotics. Very important or you will have to start all over.

Then you will need to hermetically seal and freeze the clone and take it to india where the healers will care for it for a minimum of 15 years if you want to get anything out of it.

After that you are good to go!

Good luck Master Grower.
Did you really do that ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

Poetry time

There comes a redeemer , and he slowly
too fades away
And there follows his wagon behind him
thats loaded with clay
And the seeds that were silent
all burst into bloom, and decay
And night comes so quiet , its close on the
heels of the day.....

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Poetry time

There comes a redeemer , and he slowly
too fades away
And there follows his wagon behind him
thats loaded with clay
And the seeds that were silent
all burst into bloom, and decay
And night comes so quiet , its close on the
heels of the day.....
Deja vu

dire wolf

dire wolf

No it's just 1 big light, sold as package with the inline fan, & a 2'x2'x4' tent
Your wrong , you would get light burn and probably some other weird stuff if you really did that , i had a friend who tried , he only got 1/2 ounce from 3 plants , i would get a bigger tent
And use suncreen....
But not sure , didnt try it yet....

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Your wrong , you would get light burn and probably some other weird stuff if you really didthat , i had a friend who tried , he only got 1/2 ounce from 3 plants , i would get a bigger tent
And use suncreen....
But not sure , didnt try it yet....
Wrong?! I'm perfect, reporting you RIGHT NOW 😂🤪

Top Bottom